Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

procrass562
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by procrass562 »

You know you're becoming irrelevant when... [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201802 ... 293499.jpg[/img]

No one notices that you didn't upload...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
GuavaMama
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by GuavaMama »

Off topic. Grandma Griffiths posted a new video. I don’t know what it is about her videos but I love them! I can’t wait to see her room remodel.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Pency wrote:Are all Utahans so... provincial? I live in a town in one of the smallest, most rural states in the country and Jared fumbling over the word "Gruyere" and acting like they invented fondue using it had me laughing so hard. I GUARANTEE that the Melting Pot uses Gruyere in their recipe, as it's a very common fondue cheese. Also, Ellie refusing to give Bonnie the recipe wasn't cute. Just google it, Bon. I'm sure that's what Ellie did.
I don't know but Bonnie also struggled over the word Gruyere.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Oh my god Ellie got an ingrown toenail removed and the whole vlog is named "Ellie's Foot Procedure!" and the boys are lectured on how nice they have to be to her because she's in so much pain
Mk1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mk1 »

Another vlog being all dramatic about something very minor with Ellie...Ellie asking her toddlers to help and take care of her...and pampering her all fucking day and acting like she is so damn fragile and cannot possibly do ANYTHING. I just can’t.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Mk1 wrote:Another vlog being all dramatic about something very minor with Ellie...Ellie asking her toddlers to help and take care of her...and pampering her all fucking day and acting like she is so damn fragile and cannot possibly do ANYTHING. I just can’t.
Calvin stops breathing and it's barely mentioned - Ellie gets an ingrown toenail, there is a whole vlog about it and we will be updated via Instagram stories, tomorrow's vlog and probably a couple twitter posts.
superkk
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by superkk »

Ingrown toenail?! I feel like they are trolling us. Jared was screaming most of the vlog today. So much so, my two year old asked me to turn it off, “too loud!” She’s right, even a toddler can tell it’s not worth watching.

nutbagmcgee
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by nutbagmcgee »

So has Jen basically asked to not be blogged much at all? She seems so uncomfortable with it all and they go out of their way to not show her or the boys.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Mk1 wrote:Another vlog being all dramatic about something very minor with Ellie...Ellie asking her toddlers to help and take care of her...and pampering her all fucking day and acting like she is so damn fragile and cannot possibly do ANYTHING. I just can’t.
But, but-- she is _pregnant_! ImageImageImage

An ingrown toenail? Really? If she did a better job clipping her toenails to begin with, it wouldn't happen. I had to learn that the hard way. And yeah, they hurt, but if I can manage a 13 year old's slumber party and a swim meet with one, I think maybe Ellie can survive hers.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

The thumbnail with her cuddling the boys on the couch makes it look like she had something serious done-- an amputation or something major like that.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

lmmomSD wrote:The thumbnail with her cuddling the boys on the couch makes it look like she had something serious done-- an amputation or something major like that.

Brain amputation lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

I had an ingrown toenail before. I cut that biatch out myself. LOL. Probably shouldn't have, but I find it completely hilarious that this is what they vlog about. HAHAHA. You know you are boring and have no content when...
sheltiefan
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by sheltiefan »

Good grief, all that carrying on for ingrown toenail!! I am sure it is painful, but the way she is whining you would have thought she had major surgery!! Try having back surgery and a 7 inch scar (yes my husband measured it lol). Wonder how many days we will hear about the procedure. I'm sure we will see when they remove the bandage !They both just act so silly. Someone actually commented that this was the first time that they couldn't watch the whole video because Jarred was so over the top or something like that and it had like 15 likes. Let's see if it actually stays there.

Then the way that they say or post these whole sentences that Calvin is supposed to have said-sorry guys I don't buy that! He does seem to be talking better although they still have to do a lot of the conversation with yes and no answers.

Ellie asking was it a sponsored gift and acting like she wasn't too fond of that-well with the reduced vlogs I would think Jared is going to need to find more sponsors for stuff to help money wise!
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Bryan used to post things that supposedly Ollie said. Yeah, he spoke in these big whole sentences-- they just couldn't catch it on camera.
Calling BS, just like I did then..

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

She is having such a tough pregnancy.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

gopedjane wrote:I had an ingrown toenail before. I cut that biatch out myself. LOL. Probably shouldn't have, but I find it completely hilarious that this is what they vlog about. HAHAHA. You know you are boring and have no content when...
I also had one that i took care of myself. when i saw their vlog this morning, i just rolled my eyes.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Holy fuck I'm about to block them on all social media sites and delete them out of existence because I cannot stand how much ELLIE IS BABIED AND PAMPERED! Holy crap, every little thing with her is so severe and she needs all the love and rest in the world.
clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

onbreak wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:The thumbnail with her cuddling the boys on the couch makes it look like she had something serious done-- an amputation or something major like that.

Brain amputation lol

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Cant amputate things that arent there in the first place...

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

But didn't she go out with the girls later? She must not have been too miserable.
And I'm sure Jen, who I think is gorgeous, just loved sitting there seeing all the prego goodies they probably got for free.
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

No matter how much more they have shown of Calvin's speech, it is still horrendous. A huge indicator of this was Jared's pantomime of how Calvin dragged him and pushed him to the kitchen for more milk. A child of Calvin's age should not need to use such infantile communication for such a simple request.
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image

Return to “Ellie and Jared”