Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

maggielin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by maggielin »

Doesn't matter where they buy it. A crib put together with fuckin glue will always be a bad idea
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

amycsmith19 wrote:A toadstool and a crib are two VERY different things. And next time i'd get your cousin an actual chair to sit in.
You said ANY furniture from ikea.

And yeahl, I didn't tell them to sit there.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

blackroses wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
morrelouie wrote:Honestly guys, I wouldn't put ANY ikea furniture in a childs room. Not even chairs or night stands. There's way too many recalls and way too many "extra parts" to ever 100% guarantee it's safe. I wouldn't do it. I wouldnt even risk it. It's not safe and that furniture is cheaply made. AND once you decide to build it yourself, you're kind of freeing Ikea from any legal responsibility
I Mean, It all depends. LO has their toadstool type thing in green and that thing is STURDY.IDK if its because i built it really well, or what.. But i'm buying the rest of the set, I think. My 300 pound cousin has sat on that stool and it's GOOD and sturdy. But we also had no "Extra parts" and it's not recalled (And i dont think this item ever has been?) when it was put together, So-
Never had issues with ikea either wouldn’t buy a crib there but I feel like it’s a little over exaturated I grew up on ikea furniture and so did the rest of my family and we’re okay
There's nothing wrong with Ikea furniture but they glued their crib because parts where missing. They should have taken the crib back to Ikea and gotten a new one.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

She's putting up a PO box haul today. Can someone please explain to me who spends their hard-earned money to buy and ship things to this entitled girl?

So she has time to drive to the PO box, money to rent it, energy to unbox and film it, but 20 DMs are too much work for her to even read while sitting on her butt on twitter? This girl is selfish and gross. Can you imagine being so obsessed with material possessions that you open a PO box just to get your grimy hands on free stuff? I know a lot of youtubers do it, but it rubs me the wrong way with her. At least most beauty gurus use the free stuff to create legitimate content like product reviews. She just rakes in the shit because - FREE!

I was thinking about how all these kids of youtubers are going to turn out. I would be embarrassed to have a youtuber for a mother. Imagine being a teenager and watching a video online of your parents admitting that they never even gave parenthood a serious discussion before conceiving you. Or watching them act like children, ripping giddily into free packages, like brats on Christmas.

God, this pregnancy can't go fast enough.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

On Phil & Alex's live pregnancy reation, Rachelle came off like she didn't care. Maybe because it wasn't about her.

bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Today's vlog: a minute in and Rachelle seriously thinks that gnocchi is pronounced ganache, which is something completely different. She is very uneducated. Rachelle, please read a book.Thanks.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

bethanymack wrote:Today's vlog: a minute in and Rachelle seriously thinks that gnocchi is pronounced ganache, which is something completely different. She is very uneducated. Rachelle, please read a book.Thanks.
She’s such a preschool teacher and loves books!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

They ran errands. Again. Seriously. I have never ever known anyone in my life that runs errands every single day. HOW!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Justin's limited vocabulary is exhausting to listen to. "Oh baby, so cute, seriously, oh my gosh, that's awesome." Repeat for 30 minutes.
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Rachelle hates that dog. Look at the face she makes when she shoves him at 22:17. Before she raises her finger and makes another stern face, the initial expression when she shoves him is pure annoyance and anger.

God, what a witch.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I'm totally shocked she is shutting down the PO box. No one likes free stuff more than Justin! lol I wonder if she is just saying that so everyone will run to the comments to keep it open???Tomorrow she will announce she is keeping it open because it was "highly requested" ;)
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

fingusername wrote:I'm totally shocked she is shutting down the PO box. No one likes free stuff more than Justin! lol I wonder if she is just saying that so everyone will run to the comments to keep it open???Tomorrow she will announce she is keeping it open because it was "highly requested" ;)
She said they were going close it so many times. Then another P.O box haul videos comes. Image

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

Probably trying to keep her a happy and oblivious little house wife so he can "go to work" and unleash his sexual deviance on that one slut that popped up here.

Who would willingly have a sexual relationship with Justin. He's not the cutest dude in the world. Quite ugly actually
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Also I wish Rachelle would stop panning the camera up and down his body while filming. (like giving us a up and down view of him) It looked like he had a hard on in yesterday's vlog, was gross.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

morrelouie wrote:Also I wish Rachelle would stop panning the camera up and down his body while filming. (like giving us a up and down view of him) It looked like he had a hard on in yesterday's vlog, was gross.
She didn't pan up and down but you could definitely see his dick in his basketball shorts which was... ...awkward
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:Also I wish Rachelle would stop panning the camera up and down his body while filming. (like giving us a up and down view of him) It looked like he had a hard on in yesterday's vlog, was gross.
She didn't pan up and down but you could definitely see his dick in his basketball shorts which was... ...awkward
The dick that don't work

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

They got a baby shirt in the haul that says "dad is super rad" on it.. it should say "dad is super red"

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Ugh. Another PO unboxing. I love the glimpse of panic in Justin's eyes at 12:30 when Rachelle says Ashley
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Curious wrote:
maggielin wrote:
The dick that don't work

Omg that's savage
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

morrelouie wrote:Ugh. Another PO unboxing. I love the glimpse of panic in Justin's eyes at 12:30 when Rachelle says Ashley
What about the weird phone call in the beginning? And Justin checked her phone

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”