Tannerites/YAWI

freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by freshbalsam »

Totally agree with what’s being said. Sarah said in one clip that the app is a great feature for Daniell and then the very next clip is Daniell saying how much she doesn’t like the app. I truly believe they do everything in their power to make her life harder. You’re telling me that out of the 8 people that live in that household that there isn’t 1 calculator she could’ve used and was forced to use her phone. If you’re going to disable your child’s phone so they can focus on their school work, at least provide them with the materials they are going to need.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by NotSusan »

Not only do they insist on singling out Daniell and hating on her and then doing it on a public forum but I notice that Allie always seems to be within earshot and more than once, either of the parents has made a comment and looked in the direction of where Allie is sitting and then you hear Allie agreeing with whatever parenting decision they’ve made. What the hell? There is so much wrong with all of this. And please no more soggy diaper d, mumbling, tantrum throwing child in the vlog. Arghhh.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Johnny is such a control freak. I can't stand his preaching. Daniell will be the one to run far, far away with Chad when she turns 18. UGH
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Quoting myself because it took a moderator two days to approve of my post and so it got buried above after approval:
lip wrote:These people... The way they are handling their kids is all over the place. - I think they have simply rabbit-produced about three kids beyond their parental abilities and now the two older daughters are paying for it: Allie can't rebel because she may be 16 by age but is about 13 by life experience (late puberty, disney dress sense, did the driving test but doesn't drive, not allowed to date in a linear way, etc). So the rebel part falls to poor Daniell, and it makes her life a misery. That Daniell is a smart kid, but confinded in the religious borders, house rules, and her police-helicopter daddy it's quite sad to watch her struggle.

And then there is the youngest: Whacking his siblings and then standing in the corner seems to be his hobby as he isn't faced by it at all. Especially when he gets camera time attention out of it before and after said corner time. - And a note to the mom: If you want your kids to act like grown ups, drop that stupid baby voice and call your kids by their actual names for starters.

I'm only watching because of Daniell. I like her, she has a quirky personality, but as mentioned not a easy life for her in that house. - And then her prospects... no hugging no kissing until 16, only safe double watch dates until 18, after that a marriage to a local dork, and then getting knocked up once a year until she herself has about three kids to much. - Welcome to the struggle spiral.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

skrt09 wrote:Johnny is such a control freak. I can't stand his preaching. Daniell will be the one to run far, far away with Chad when she turns 18. UGH
I can't stand him either, just in todays vlog he said he didn't practice his piano, Now if Daniell forgot to practice or made excuses like he did then she would be punished on camera. I also think she'll be the one to move far away as soon as she can.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

So after saying they won’t take things away from Daniell anymore she lets slip on the vlog that Sarah has taken her phone away, she said you never let me have my phone! Sarah quickly jumped in with your not in trouble it’s just your spending too much time on it or something and basically made it sound like she was going to be supervised when ever she wanted to use it. I know we keep saying it and being outraged by it but that poor girl is controlled to the absolute maximum it’s no wonder she feels unloved etc! Ugh! I’m only 30 but I want to adopt her and show her what being loved and appreciated feels like!
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

I know y’all. I wish there was a way to send a message to that poor girl before what little spark there is left in her is completely blown out, for her to hold out and then RUN LIKE HELL!!!!! I actually really like her. She has the most relate-able personality and sense of humor in that family. But I doubt the BS “you are worth it,” is directed toward her unfortunately.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I think canyon is the most annoying child. and I try to fast forward when he's on the screen. I have no idea what he's saying and they are clearly not helping him. I so wish Daniell could escape that awful family especially Johnny.

NotSusan
Informer
Informer

I’m sorry but today’s thumbnail alone makes me not want to click on the video. Yikes.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

NotSusan wrote:I’m sorry but today’s thumbnail alone makes me not want to click on the video. Yikes.
You missed a scintillating discussion about Canyon pooping.

When he's bigger, do they think that he's going to be happy that discussions of his not wanting to poop have been videotaped and uploaded to the internet?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Assuming their last name is Tanner … Did they ever make a cutesy/cringy video with allusions to Full House?
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

lmmomSD wrote:
NotSusan wrote:I’m sorry but today’s thumbnail alone makes me not want to click on the video. Yikes.
You missed a scintillating discussion about Canyon pooping.

When he's bigger, do they think that he's going to be happy that discussions of his not wanting to poop have been videotaped and uploaded to the internet?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
Bahaha you nearly sold me on wanting to click. That explains the face he’s making in the photo they used. Ughhh.
cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookiequeen0 »

Johnny is honestly becoming unbearable. It seems as if every other minute he starts preaching and throwing out his nuggets of "wisdom" as if is smart enough to warrant that.

Then he starts criticizing all of the drivers in the snow even though all of the people appeared to be driving just fine. Something about him bugs me to no end.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

Him going on about the hate comments was annoying affffff

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

He is so condescending and obnoxious, it’s sickening. And he didn’t make much of a case for himself in regard to the comments about Danielle. Did you see her face?
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

He's only getting mad because he knows it true! Daniell was sitting there looking like she wanted to say something but knew she couldn't :(
If Sarah wants to show the girls pictures of women giving birth then she needs to do it in private, they were both clearly uncomfortable and Johnny needs to back the heck off, he doesn't need to be in every single conversation! I'm sure when he was teaching Branson about all that stuff, Sarah wasn't in the room chiming in (maybe she was but I don't see it).
Canyon needs help with his speech, it's like he has trouble getting the words out, I can see/hear it and I am sure I am not the only one.
indigo7
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by indigo7 »

nlewis214 wrote:I think canyon is the most annoying child. and I try to fast forward when he's on the screen. I have no idea what he's saying and they are clearly not helping him. I so wish Daniell could escape that awful family especially Johnny.

I think he's so annoying too. I do the same thing - I fast forward through any Canyon footage. They think he's so "cute," with his mumbling and tantrums while Sarah baby-talks to him. It drives me crazy. Can't stand it. Not cute at all.
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

He’s 3 years old...what 3 year old still can’t speak and put sentences together to be able to express himself in not saying he has to be having full conversations but he really is old enough to be able to speak properly!
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

thenightowl wrote:He's only getting mad because he knows it true! Daniell was sitting there looking like she wanted to say something but knew she couldn't :(
If Sarah wants to show the girls pictures of women giving birth then she needs to do it in private, they were both clearly uncomfortable and Johnny needs to back the heck off, he doesn't need to be in every single conversation! I'm sure when he was teaching Branson about all that stuff, Sarah wasn't in the room chiming in (maybe she was but I don't see it).
Canyon needs help with his speech, it's like he has trouble getting the words out, I can see/hear it and I am sure I am not the only one.

Uh … What did she do? o___0
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Lauralou_15 wrote:He’s 3 years old...what 3 year old still can’t speak and put sentences together to be able to express himself in not saying he has to be having full conversations but he really is old enough to be able to speak properly!
CANYON is 3?? Wow. I 100% thought he was a 1 year old. I'm not even kidding. That's really sad.

Return to “Q-Z”