Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by AliCat91 »

Justin is so fake it’s unreal.

Everything to do with Rachelle is ‘cute’ and ‘I love you so much’ and ‘I’m so lucky’.
Any time they get gifts/PO box it’s ‘oh wow that’s so amazing/that’s so cool/that’s awesome’.
Today’s vlog with the HelloFresh. He barely had one sip of the soup and he was so over the stop and plastic with his reaction to it.

He’s like a big lobster red action man with tiny eyes and with a string in the back of him with limited phrases. Urgh. He just rubs me up the wrong way entirely.
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by bethanymack »

morrelouie wrote:Ugh. Another PO unboxing. I love the glimpse of panic in Justin's eyes at 12:30 when Rachelle says Ashley
Bad time stamp or bad attempt at trolling.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

AliCat91 wrote:Justin is so fake it’s unreal.

Everything to do with Rachelle is ‘cute’ and ‘I love you so much’ and ‘I’m so lucky’.
Any time they get gifts/PO box it’s ‘oh wow that’s so amazing/that’s so cool/that’s awesome’.
Today’s vlog with the HelloFresh. He barely had one sip of the soup and he was so over the stop and plastic with his reaction to it.

He’s like a big lobster red action man with tiny eyes and with a string in the back of him with limited phrases. Urgh. He just rubs me up the wrong way entirely.
Yes!!! He’s ALWAYS rubbed me the wrong way he is incredibly fake. Don’t people see that!?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:

Yes!!! He’s ALWAYS rubbed me the wrong way he is incredibly fake. Don’t people see that!?
Yes, I see it. It's going to be creepy watching him interact with a baby. Nothing he does is natural. When he talks about his "princess", my skin crawls. However, I think there are a lot of guys like this who act like the men in hallmark movies or something. He has no personality or emotion of his own, so essentially he has to "act" all the time to appear human. And he's a bad actor. The kind we'd laugh at in a movie.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

Curious wrote:
morrelouie wrote:Ugh. Another PO unboxing. I love the glimpse of panic in Justin's eyes at 12:30 when Rachelle says Ashley
What about the weird phone call in the beginning? And Justin checked her phone

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
That was fishy imo
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

bethanymack wrote:
mrsglittersparkles wrote:

Yes, I see it. It's going to be creepy watching him interact with a baby. Nothing he does is natural. When he talks about his "princess", my skin crawls. However, I think there are a lot of guys like this who act like the men in hallmark movies or something. He has no personality or emotion of his own, so essentially he has to "act" all the time to appear human. And he's a bad actor. The kind we'd laugh at in a movie.
Totally! It’s all an act. Which makes this cheating thing seem legit. If not the “Ashe” person we all thought but someone else, or someone to come. You can tell he doesn’t want a baby but Rach is bored and has to fill that void.

ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

Curious wrote:On Phil & Alex's live pregnancy reation, Rachelle came off like she didn't care. Maybe because it wasn't about her. Image

It was almost disappointment in her voice, she’s so selfish, Alex sounded so excited when this brat told her she was pregnant. Also, they told a lot of people compared to Rachelle, the video was pretty emotional.

Btw, I was so off of YTMD because I was out of my country, I barely watched these vloggers, but omg, Justin is such a dork, a red dork ha, and they make a lot of justice to the name of this thread looking almost like twins lol. You can see –and a lot in today’s vlog– that Rachelle is becoming a grosser person everyday, she’s so ungrateful.
Ps. I think all the Ashe drama is pretty close to the reality, these two are so fake.

maggielin
Talker
Talker

According to Ashe Justin reads what we post on here
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Why would anyone brag/own up to having sex with Justin Swannie.

Gross.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Curious wrote:
maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:Also I wish Rachelle would stop panning the camera up and down his body while filming. (like giving us a up and down view of him) It looked like he had a hard on in yesterday's vlog, was gross.
She didn't pan up and down but you could definitely see his dick in his basketball shorts which was... ...awkward
The dick that don't work

The little Dick that could(nt)

ahhh new title. Name for next topic.

"The pre-school teacher and the little Dick that could(nt)"
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote: ahhh new title. Name for next topic.

OMG! You just won the internet today. That is amazing. And reads like a NSFW children's book :rofl:
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote: ahhh new title. Name for next topic.

OMG! You just won the internet today. That is amazing. And reads like a NSFW children's book :rofl:
It's supposed to :rotfl:
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

eab424 wrote:
maggielin wrote:Rachelle probably started planning Brynn's babu shower before there even was a Brynn
They had a shit ton of crap. I've never seen anyone 19 weeks pregnant and have so much already. Justin being the only one working, he's in the navy and they don't make a whole lot of money. And she bought Brynn a $400 infant car seat. She reasoned they could use it for multiple kids so they'd get their money's worth. Chances are they could use it for two kids but lets face it babies are messy. And the car seat is white. Chicco, uppababy, graco all make car seats and their at least $100 cheaper.

She's so extra it's annoying.
The carseat is a navy blue and leather.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

MomOf286 wrote:
eab424 wrote:
maggielin wrote:Rachelle probably started planning Brynn's babu shower before there even was a Brynn
They had a shit ton of crap. I've never seen anyone 19 weeks pregnant and have so much already. Justin being the only one working, he's in the navy and they don't make a whole lot of money. And she bought Brynn a $400 infant car seat. She reasoned they could use it for multiple kids so they'd get their money's worth. Chances are they could use it for two kids but lets face it babies are messy. And the car seat is white. Chicco, uppababy, graco all make car seats and their at least $100 cheaper.

She's so extra it's annoying.
The carseat is a navy blue and leather.
There must be another because at one point I saw another one that was white. I saw a navy blue one as well but I also saw a white one. Either way it was stupid to pay that much for a car seat when your only making a certain amount each year.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

I've been watching Rachelle and Justin for a long time now, since just after they lost Brynn. I get a weird vibe from both of them, but has anyone noticed the way Justin talks seems kind of immature/borderline "ghetto"? Lol I don't know how else to describe it. Like, when Rachelle gave him those cigars and beer when he got home from deployment he said "That's wasssupppppp". Compared to the other YouTubers who speak really professionally, this just stands out to me.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

ClickbaitToBelong wrote:
Curious wrote:On Phil & Alex's live pregnancy reation, Rachelle came off like she didn't care. Maybe because it wasn't about her. Image

It was almost disappointment in her voice, she’s so selfish, Alex sounded so excited when this brat told her she was pregnant. Also, they told a lot of people compared to Rachelle, the video was pretty emotional.

Btw, I was so off of YTMD because I was out of my country, I barely watched these vloggers, but omg, Justin is such a dork, a red dork ha, and they make a lot of justice to the name of this thread looking almost like twins lol. You can see –and a lot in today’s vlog– that Rachelle is becoming a grosser person everyday, she’s so ungrateful.
Ps. I think all the Ashe drama is pretty close to the reality, these two are so fake.

Yes, yes, and yes! I got the feeling that when Alex told Rachelle she was pregnant, it was almost as if Rachelle didn't care or was disappointed. I got that same vibe. Also, I know in a couple of Phil and Alex blogs, Alex has fondly mentioned Rachelle. I don't remember any instances of Rachelle mentioning Phil and Alex in blogs though (besides the one of her calling them saying she was pregnant).
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:I've been watching Rachelle and Justin for a long time now, since just after they lost Brynn. I get a weird vibe from both of them, but has anyone noticed the way Justin talks seems kind of immature/borderline "ghetto"? Lol I don't know how else to describe it. Like, when Rachelle gave him those cigars and beer when he got home from deployment he said "That's wasssupppppp". Compared to the other YouTubers who speak really professionally, this just stands out to me.

Yes! Definitely. But for me it just adds to his insincerity. He is a REALLY bad actor.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Anyone else annoyed by a PO Box Haul Video that's over 30 minutes long? No Rachelle, we don't care about all the free stuff you are raking in..... :zz:
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:Anyone else annoyed by a PO Box Haul Video that's over 30 minutes long? No Rachelle, we don't care about all the free stuff you are raking in..... :zz:
Yeah I didn’t watch it. But I think she does them that long because people who send her stuff want their names mentioned and rightfully so. I’ve never sent anything to a you tuber. It’s awkward and weird.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Does anyone else get annoyed with people in the comments section? They keep praising them for how mature, appreciative and in love they are.. like, what?

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”