Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by dramaseeker »

Curious wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote: ...no one's questioning the validity of her life chill out

what fetishes btw now I'm curious
Melanie (Ashe) said biting and like not using protection or whatever. I'll send you the DM's
I would like to see them too!

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
I want to see too ImageImage
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

maggielin wrote:Don't send me that mess disgusting. Ashe is disgusting too who would let that troll near them unprotected. EDIT: Biting? Wtf
I don't know Mel said he really really really likes it raw
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote:Don't send me that mess disgusting. Ashe is disgusting too who would let that troll near them unprotected. EDIT: Biting? Wtf
that's actually even more funny because he's infertile heh heh heh
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

*sorry edited for wrong board* :oops:
Last edited by bethanymack on Thu Mar 01, 2018 2:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
that's actually even more funny because he's infertile heh heh heh
Maggie I'm not posting the DM's on here they're in your Twitter inbox.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

do NOT post them on here!
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

You can dm people on here

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:do NOT post them on here!
I'm not dumb lmao we're already being called trolls.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

morrelouie wrote:
ok. no one on here will believe it anyways unless there's videos of actual penetration. edit: archive it we might be able to collect it all and use it later
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
ok. no one on here will believe it anyways unless there's videos of actual penetration. edit: archive it we might be able to collect it all and use it later
I gotcha.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Don't mods on here monitor DM's? I remember my account being locked because of a similar scandal on Austin Nulls channel.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

morrelouie wrote:Don't mods on here monitor DM's? I remember my account being locked because of a similar scandal on Austin Nulls channel.
message me back. yes, they filter pictures i think. sometimes my pictures aren't shown on the thread. they have to approve them i think
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:Don't mods on here monitor DM's? I remember my account being locked because of a similar scandal on Austin Nulls channel.
message me back. yes, they filter pictures i think. sometimes my pictures aren't shown on the thread. they have to approve them i think
No because there was a troll on the P&A thread who felt the need to post photos of whom she thought was the birth mom's of their girls. She was all over in different forums changing her story. One day she was an ultrasound tech and in a different forum on a different day she claimed she was a realtor. Most likely it was an ignorant teenage troll. But she had all kinds of different stories and was kicked off last week because she posted photos and the photos were posted for quite sometime before they were taken down. She was kicked off the site. So I don't think they approve photos before their posted.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

eab424 wrote:
maggielin wrote:
No because there was a troll on the P&A thread who felt the need to post photos of whom she thought was the birth mom's of their girls. She was all over in different forums changing her story. One day she was an ultrasound tech and in a different forum on a different day she claimed she was a realtor. Most likely it was an ignorant teenage troll. But she had all kinds of different stories and was kicked off last week because she posted photos and the photos were posted for quite sometime before they were taken down. She was kicked off the site. So I don't think they approve photos before their posted.
you're trolling. im a active member on the phil and alex thread and there are ZERO pics of the birth parents on there
marsala
Talker
Talker

Unread post by marsala »

maggielin wrote:
eab424 wrote:
maggielin wrote:
you're trolling. im a active member on the phil and alex thread and there are ZERO pics of the birth parents on there
They were deleted. Along with all the posts by that specific poster I think.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

Yep! I saw all of the photos on the P+A thread too.
jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

maggielin wrote:
eab424 wrote:
maggielin wrote: message me back. yes, they filter pictures i think. sometimes my pictures aren't shown on the thread. they have to approve them i think
No, the troll was definitely real. She posted screenshots of pictures of a young woman and man that she “believed” were K’s birth parents. You can DM me if you want to hear about it, lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

maggielin, you could ask morrelouie about it too. That user (sorry don't know male or female) also posts at Phil and Alex and here basically, I noticed. He or she might be able to corroborate.

I didn't see any of that go down either. Kind of glad. Seems super shady.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:According to Ashe baby Brynn was real. Justin has a tattoo of her foot and her hand on his back shoulder blade.

I feel bad mentioning Brynn's name on here. It's not her fault she has shitty parents. Her dads a sexual deviant with odd fetishes and her mom's fun on delusional. Her life was still valid and I feel guilty questioning it
...no one's questioning the validity of her life chill out

what fetishes btw now I'm curious
Melanie (Ashe) said biting and like not using protection or whatever. I'll send you the DM's
Oh soooooo risqué.. *eyeroll*

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

morrelouie wrote:

ANYWAY. Ashe, or whoever she is, can say whatever she wants, but she has offered no evidence whatsoever. Until she offers actual, 100% evidence that she was involved with Justin and they had an affair, I won't believe a word she says.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”