Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

maggielin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by maggielin »

ashlynxo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote:Don't send me that mess disgusting. Ashe is disgusting too who would let that troll near them unprotected. EDIT: Biting? Wtf
I don't know Mel said he really really really likes it raw

ANYWAY. Ashe, or whoever she is, can say whatever she wants, but she has offered no evidence whatsoever. Until she offers actual, 100% evidence that she was involved with Justin and they had an affair, I won't believe a word she says.
no one asked you to believe anything she was talking to me. lol. she should've messaged me instead of posting but whatevs
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

ashlynxo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote:Don't send me that mess disgusting. Ashe is disgusting too who would let that troll near them unprotected. EDIT: Biting? Wtf
I don't know Mel said he really really really likes it raw

ANYWAY. Ashe, or whoever she is, can say whatever she wants, but she has offered no evidence whatsoever. Until she offers actual, 100% evidence that she was involved with Justin and they had an affair, I won't believe a word she says.
Okay good for you I guess. lmfao. I don't know why you felt the need to tag us in it.
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bethanymack »

If you sit and watch this forum and watch the online status of certain users, some very interesting things become apparent.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

bethanymack wrote:If you sit and watch this forum and watch the online status of certain users, some very interesting things become apparent.

Well, I keep my online status off at all times but do as you wish. Have fun spending your time watching I guess
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

morrelouie wrote:
bethanymack wrote:If you sit and watch this forum and watch the online status of certain users, some very interesting things become apparent.

Well, I keep my online status off at all times but do as you wish. Have fun spending your time watching I guess
You definitely do not, though I'm sure you will now.
I've been watching you switch back and forth. It's pretty obvious.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

bethanymack wrote:
morrelouie wrote:

You definitely do not, though I'm sure you will now.
I've been watching you switch back and forth. It's pretty obvious.
check the IP and post the results.
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

Oh, now maggielin keeps her status offline as well, even though she hasn't all afternoon until just now.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

...Or...or (Hear me out) No one sits online all day like you apparently do.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

morrelouie wrote:...Or...or (Hear me out) No one sits online all day like you apparently do.
no i definitely turned my online status off bahaha. she's incorrect obviously but man this chick has time, are we sure she isn't Rachelle? edit: we know Justin goes on here so why would Rachelle. she's just as nosy
Last edited by maggielin on Thu Mar 01, 2018 4:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
bethanymack
Amateur
Amateur

On twitter, Rachelle just posted about getting their silver play button from youtube for 100,000 subs.

They smile like maniacs. Rachelle's mouth is open wide like she's at the dentist and Justin is silently screaming, as I like to think. I honestly don't think either is hideous, but they definitely take weird photos together.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:...Or...or (Hear me out) No one sits online all day like you apparently do.
no i definitely turned my online status off bahaha. she's incorrect obviously but man this chick has time, are we sure she isn't Rachelle? edit: we know Justin goes on here so why would Rachelle. she's just as nosy
actually im going to talk to melanie about that because she says Justin has a account on here and has posted. anyone notice any accounts that sound like a fan or defensive? either on this thread and the other? recent or old.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

No because there was a troll on the P&A thread who felt the need to post photos of whom she thought was the birth mom's of their girls. She was all over in different forums changing her story. One day she was an ultrasound tech and in a different forum on a different day she claimed she was a realtor. Most likely it was an ignorant teenage troll. But she had all kinds of different stories and was kicked off last week because she posted photos and the photos were posted for quite sometime before they were taken down. She was kicked off the site. So I don't think they approve photos before their posted.[/quote]

you're trolling. im a active member on the phil and alex thread and there are ZERO pics of the birth parents on there[/quote]

The troll was kicked off and her posts were deleted I can't remember what day last week this happened but it seems like she was kicked off on Tuesday. So if you tried to go back now and see them of course they wouldn't be there. But there are a ton of ladies who saw the posts and we all reported her.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:According to Ashe baby Brynn was real. Justin has a tattoo of her foot and her hand on his back shoulder blade.

I feel bad mentioning Brynn's name on here. It's not her fault she has shitty parents. Her dads a sexual deviant with odd fetishes and her mom's fun on delusional. Her life was still valid and I feel guilty questioning it
...no one's questioning the validity of her life chill out

what fetishes btw now I'm curious
Melanie (Ashe) said biting and like not using protection or whatever. I'll send you the DM's
can you DM me the information too, I’m curious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 7f7e6d.jpg[/img]

I can’t wait to see what their child ends up looking like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CWYTMD8

Unread post by CWYTMD8 »

I can’t wait to see what their child ends up looking like.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

Why does she do this face every frigging time? Is she incapable of smiling like a normal human being?

Rachelle, honey, this is not a good look.

Also to the poster who said that Justin always looks like he's internally screaming... it's all I can see now and it makes me laugh every time.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

CWYTMD8 wrote:I can’t wait to see what their child ends up looking like.

Why does she do this face every frigging time? Is she incapable of smiling like a normal human being?

Rachelle, honey, this is not a good look.

Also to the poster who said that Justin always looks like he's internally screaming... it's all I can see now and it makes me laugh every time.[/quote]

Lmao SAME it’s like a meek aaaaaaaaa

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielin wrote:
maggielin wrote:
actually im going to talk to melanie about that because she says Justin has a account on here and has posted. anyone notice any accounts that sound like a fan or defensive? either on this thread and the other? recent or old.
That Polllllooooo account got really defensive and then suddenly stopped posting.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote:
morrelouie wrote:According to Ashe baby Brynn was real. Justin has a tattoo of her foot and her hand on his back shoulder blade.

I feel bad mentioning Brynn's name on here. It's not her fault she has shitty parents. Her dads a sexual deviant with odd fetishes and her mom's fun on delusional. Her life was still valid and I feel guilty questioning it
...no one's questioning the validity of her life chill out

what fetishes btw now I'm curious
Melanie (Ashe) said biting and like not using protection or whatever. I'll send you the DM's
Was Ashe’s actual name being Melanie public (YTMD) knowledge? Why are you just jumping on here after having an account for 4 days and telling us her actual name, Justin’s fetishes, his placement of tattoos and that he likes it “really really really raw”??!?

Hmm... now I’m suspicious. I don’t remember this ever being discussed on here or Ashe mentioning it on Twitter.

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

No one cares if you're suspicious, no one's trying to sell you on anything and no one was talking to you in the first place
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Nobody directly talks to anybody on this forum but we all chime in, don’t we? “Ashe”

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”