Bramty Juliette

NichollAracenaxo
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Bramty Juliette

Unread post by NichollAracenaxo »

spilledtea wrote:how long do you think it'll take for bramty to shit on the life of us vlogs? lol
Very soon. Because they showed Bramty’s license plate, I don’t know if anyone noticed but I did

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

NichollAracenaxo wrote:
spilledtea wrote:how long do you think it'll take for bramty to shit on the life of us vlogs? lol
Very soon. Because they showed Bramty’s license plate, I don’t know if anyone noticed but I did

lol thats what i was thinking! can't wait to see the vlog of bramty and luis explaining how anisia and devonte were using them for subscribers and how jealous they were so they leaked their license plate. smh..
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

spilledtea wrote:
NichollAracenaxo wrote:

lol thats what i was thinking! can't wait to see the vlog of bramty and luis explaining how anisia and devonte were using them for subscribers and how jealous they were so they leaked their license plate. smh..
i have a feeling their management teams told them to collaborate together.

bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bribri2299 »

elleandbabes posted a q&a addressing her being bramty’s “fake friend” can’t wait to watch and see what everyone has to say about this now lmao

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

What the hell was that 'prank' she played on Luis in the latest vlog? She seriously treats him like shit.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

love how all of the "bramfam" are now seeing how much they have changed. smh, that vlog was so pointless and ridiculous..
Morethescarier

Unread post by Morethescarier »

Emysere wrote:What the hell was that 'prank' she played on Luis in the latest vlog? She seriously treats him like shit.
Yeah I really like them but wtf was that? Cutting his clothes up? He was definitely in on the prank but are they that desperate for content that they resort to this? Lol
bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

They hate when people compare them to the ACE family and yet two videos within days of each other that ACE have done before.... Luis gives Penelope a ring similar to Elle’s “proposing to her” and now bramty pranks Luis saying she dropped her new engagement ring down the drain..... people bitch and mins about them copying the ace family but then bramty copies two videos? There’s no way it’s a coincidence we know damn well.

bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

Sorry for double post but I read comments on their proposal video saying bramty/Luis and ACE family have some beef? Does anyone know anything about this?

queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

One of their videos popped up in my suggestion feed, I watched a handful of videos then! Are they not the most desperate Channel ya all have come across? Holy Toledo they are dripping in it!!
Idkhihello
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Idkhihello »

Ew I was watching the ace family and a bramty video played right after. Luis has changed SOO much. He’s obnoxious. Of course bramty is still the same. A bitch who tries too hard.

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Idkhihello wrote:Ew I was watching the ace family and a bramty video played right after. Luis has changed SOO much. He’s obnoxious. Of course bramty is still the same. A bitch who tries too hard.

Luis is obnoxious and Bramty tries too hard?? You don't see any similarities to Austin and Katherine really? Not saying you're wrong. Just think it's ironic.
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Bramty needs to stop thinking shes all that. I cant stand her and especially how she thinks shes better than everyone and people use her for her dumb subscribers. Like everything is a competition with her. Every time theres another youtuber family over she always has to make some competition game and I would be so irritated doing dumb skits and competition games. Anything to make her look great.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

keyraeee wrote:Bramty needs to stop thinking shes all that. I cant stand her and especially how she thinks shes better than everyone and people use her for her dumb subscribers. Like everything is a competition with her. Every time theres another youtuber family over she always has to make some competition game and I would be so irritated doing dumb skits and competition games. Anything to make her look great.
I wonder if already Life Of Us Vlogs and Bramty already has had a falling out because in Life Of Us Vlogs they were doing their intro and they said "Hey guys its a brand new day today" and Devonte says "Man we can't even that that because someones going to think we're copying them" or something along those lines.. I just thought it was an odd thing to say if they were all friends.
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

keyraeee wrote:Bramty needs to stop thinking shes all that. I cant stand her and especially how she thinks shes better than everyone and people use her for her dumb subscribers. Like everything is a competition with her. Every time theres another youtuber family over she always has to make some competition game and I would be so irritated doing dumb skits and competition games. Anything to make her look great.
I used to love Bramty but then she let the fame get to her. I would honestly hate having her as a mom or wife. Luis is okay but after he left the navy i feel like he changed as well. I do have to say that penelope is SUPER cute!
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Of course they have videos similar to the Ace family because the Ace family took those ideas from someone else. That's how Youtube works. Yes they are trying to hard that's because they have to set a certain standard that the managers set up. Certain topics, etc. That's just how vlogging works now. It used to be more original, but its their lively hood and if your boss says to jump you say how high that's how any job works. I person ally love them & of course Penelope has a ring similar to Elle. Its a cultural aspect. All of my Spanish/Latin/Cuban family members gave those same rings to their daughters and gold necklaces to their sons. Its not a huge deal.
bribri2299
Amateur
Amateur

You’re right it’s not a huge deal. I’ve been to plenty of weddings where the couples child is involved during the ceremony/ engagement that are and are not Spanish/ Cuban/ Latin BUT I can’t help but notice the similarities between them and ACE especially since bramty and Luis were associated with them and promised more videos with them. The ace family come off as more humble (even though we know they’re not) than bramty and Luis. I can’t help but wonder if they had a falling out. Everyone bramty associates herself with are always “trying” her or trying to gain fame from her channel. She literally doesn’t have friends besides her husband, her daughter, and her mom and brother. What happened to everyone they’ve collaborated with in the past year in LA? Amazing.

spilledtea
Talker
Talker

bribri2299 wrote:You’re right it’s not a huge deal. I’ve been to plenty of weddings where the couples child is involved during the ceremony/ engagement that are and are not Spanish/ Cuban/ Latin BUT I can’t help but notice the similarities between them and ACE especially since bramty and Luis were associated with them and promised more videos with them. The ace family come off as more humble (even though we know they’re not) than bramty and Luis. I can’t help but wonder if they had a falling out. Everyone bramty associates herself with are always “trying” her or trying to gain fame from her channel. She literally doesn’t have friends besides her husband, her daughter, and her mom and brother. What happened to everyone they’ve collaborated with in the past year in LA? Amazing.
Exactly. Bramty has had a falling out with everyone she's ever collabed with BESIDES Kyler & Mad and I think thats because Kyler and Mad are actual celebs (days of our lives ect.) and they're friends with jake paul or team 10 or whatever and i believe that is why bramty is still cool with that couple because she actually has something to gain from it. Ace family she gained some subs, on to the next, KK, elle, jelian and all the other moms she either surpassed them or gained from them and moved on. Cameron brought in the views for the LGBTQ community because she was trans and thats a good 'storyline'. Patt they basically befriended him so they can have him help them move cross country after they got to LA that poor guy was ignored the rest of the vlogs.
Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

this is the first time i’ve heard bramty mention her 2nd brother in a vlog but a while back i discovered she had a 19 year old brother named jeff and i thought it was so odd that she never mentioned him so i googled him and found out he’s actually a criminal he was even on the news for burglary i saw it on the news youtube channel

Coco_
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Coco_ »

this is the first time i’ve heard bramty mention her 2nd brother in a vlog but a while back i discovered she had a 19 year old brother named jeff and i thought it was so odd that she never mentioned him so i googled him and found out he’s actually a criminal he was even on the news for burglary i saw it on the news youtube channel

Return to “A-H”