Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Britxo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by Britxo »

jbg1515 wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
maggielin wrote: ...no one's questioning the validity of her life chill out

what fetishes btw now I'm curious
Melanie (Ashe) said biting and like not using protection or whatever. I'll send you the DM's
can you DM me the information too, I’m curious

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Me as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

I'm interested as well and curious. Can you DM me too?
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Is this Justin? It's hard to tell. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a90aec.jpg[/img]

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
kerrielynneirish
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by kerrielynneirish »

Curious wrote:Is this Justin? It's hard to tell. [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a90aec.jpg[/img]

doesn’t look like him to me

NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:I'm interested as well and curious. Can you DM me too?

Yeah I’m interested too. Can you dm me also please?
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Polllllooooo »

[/quote]That Polllllooooo account got really defensive and then suddenly stopped posting.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk[/quote]

Nah, just got tired of your bs. The trolling was so desperate and bad. The same folks are still at it. Trolling away, brining up Ashe ( who suddenly has a name now, wow, go figure ). Someone loves talking to themselves. But thanks for the opportunity you gave me to start trolling as Justin.
I’ll pass, thanks. You guys go a head and keep on trolling, soon you’ll be having one big monologue by yourself.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Guys. They had to run errands today. Isn’t that a surprise?

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Also, did you notice around the 2:45 mark on today’s video Justin says he has to stop saying awesome because apparently people say I say that a lot. He totally reads here.

Hi Justin!

beachbombshell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbombshell »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:Also, did you notice around the 2:45 mark on today’s video Justin says he has to stop saying awesome because apparently people say I say that a lot. He totally reads here.

Hi Justin! Image

I just came here to say that!
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

Polllllooooo wrote:
That Polllllooooo account got really defensive and then suddenly stopped posting.

Nah, just got tired of your bs. The trolling was so desperate and bad. The same folks are still at it. Trolling away, brining up Ashe ( who suddenly has a name now, wow, go figure ). Someone loves talking to themselves. But thanks for the opportunity you gave me to start trolling as Justin.
I’ll pass, thanks. You guys go a head and keep on trolling, soon you’ll be having one big monologue by yourself.[/quote]

It's shady how defensive you're getting. Can we get a mod to check to the profile. This is probably Justin
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Polllllooooo wrote:
That Polllllooooo account got really defensive and then suddenly stopped posting.

I’ll pass, thanks. You guys go a head and keep on trolling, soon you’ll be having one big monologue by yourself.[/quote]

It's shady how defensive you're getting. Can we get a mod to check to the profile. This is probably Justin
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

[/quote]

It's shady how defensive you're getting. Can we get a mod to check to the profile. This is probably Justin[/quote]

:D Defensive? Because I think you’re a bs troll? Lol sure hunty. Please do check my profile, I’m being labeled a lobsters faced man here. I mean that’s just hurtful ;) :love2:
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Polllllooooo wrote:
It's shady how defensive you're getting. Can we get a mod to check to the profile. This is probably Justin[/quote]

:D Defensive? Because I think you’re a bs troll? Lol sure hunty. Please do check my profile, I’m being labeled a lobsters faced man here. I mean that’s just hurtful ;) :love2:[/quote]

100% of your posts are on this Rachelle and Justin thread. You have no other posts on any other forum. Not only are they only on the Rachelle and Justin topic but on THIS thread specifically. The thread with majority of the recent drama. I wouldn't be surprised if you're Rachelle because I find it extremely suspicious that you've had your account so long but you've 1. Only posted on this thread with the recent drama.
2. Have obviously silently watched this thread and just now started posting but only to disregard any proof posted on here. You have no other contributions to the thread. You've commented on none of the topics mentioned on here either.

I advise everyone to search this persons name on this thread to see their recent posts.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

I can’t stand her! She is so disrespectful and disgusting. She acts like her subscribers are just so annoying etc. she gets annoyed by questions or too much of swan style items being sent to her for her new baby or home. She is a joke! I refuse to follower her. I can’t stand her. Btw she always looks unkept and needs a shower.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

morrelouie wrote:
100% of your posts are on this Rachelle and Justin thread. You have no other posts on any other forum. Not only are they only on the Rachelle and Justin topic but on THIS thread specifically. The thread with majority of the recent drama. I wouldn't be surprised if you're Rachelle because I find it extremely suspicious that you've had your account so long but you've 1. Only posted on this thread with the recent drama.
2. Have obviously silently watched this thread and just now started posting but only to disregard any proof posted on here. You have no other contributions to the thread. You've commented on none of the topics mentioned on here either.

I advise everyone to search this persons name on this thread to see their recent posts.
I’ve been stalking this thread for some time now, not from the beginning. Started getting annoyed at Rachelle about the whole ungrateful PO box behavior and wanted to see what other tought about it. Made the account to see the attachments. The trolling was getting so stupid and desperate, trying to fish up anything for attention. You were taking over with your shitty fake set up and I couldn’t take it anymore. It’s so bad and so obviously fake. And you so clearly tought you were so clever. You even write the exact same way. This is the second time you’ve “advised “ people to search for me, exactly the same way, accusing me of being Ashe. The account name in that one is maggielin, oops.

It doesn’t matter if you believe me or not. We can all agree that I’m Ashe/Justin/Rachelle\ The Green Power Ranger.
I still won’t buy your bs. And yeah, I’m stalking and reading and mildly ammused at how clever you think you are. You’ve spilled your breadcrumbs all over yourself. You even act the same way with your accounts, trying to point the finger away by throwing accusations ( instead of just not caring for example or just explaining anything) and get so invested.
Keep digging yourself deeper babe, I’ll enjoy reading it. :love2:
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

You’re 100% deflecting because I called you out. I’m willing to bet that you’re Ashe/Melanie or “Mel” (per your nickname). But sure, turn the tables on somebody else Image

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Polllllooooo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:

I’ve been stalking this thread for some time now, not from the beginning. Started getting annoyed at Rachelle about the whole ungrateful PO box behavior and wanted to see what other tought about it. Made the account to see the attachments. The trolling was getting so stupid and desperate, trying to fish up anything for attention. You were taking over with your shitty fake set up and I couldn’t take it anymore. It’s so bad and so obviously fake. And you so clearly tought you were so clever. You even write the exact same way. This is the second time you’ve “advised “ people to search for me, exactly the same way, accusing me of being Ashe. The account name in that one is maggielin, oops.

It doesn’t matter if you believe me or not. We can all agree that I’m Ashe/Justin/Rachelle\ The Green Power Ranger.
I still won’t buy your bs. And yeah, I’m stalking and reading and mildly ammused at how clever you think you are. You’ve spilled your breadcrumbs all over yourself. You even act the same way with your accounts, trying to point the finger away by throwing accusations ( instead of just not caring for example or just explaining anything) and get so invested.
Why are you so salty?

Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Curious wrote:[
Why are you so salty?

I’m Finnish,it must be all the black licorice in my blood <3
Btw, Hiiiiii account 3! No? We’ll it must be magic then. How you all pop you to chime in within five minutes of each other. Now all we need is maggielin.
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

Mommy359 wrote:I can’t stand her! She is so disrespectful and disgusting. She acts like her subscribers are just so annoying etc. she gets annoyed by questions or too much of swan style items being sent to her for her new baby or home. She is a joke! I refuse to follower her. I can’t stand her. Btw she always looks unkept and needs a shower.

Can you imagine what it will be like when the baby gets here? If she can't shower now..... Just wait.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Polllllooooo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:

Whatever. The details aren't even shared ON this thread anymore. They're distributed via message. Believe whatever you want sweets.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”