Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

morrelouie
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by morrelouie »

"Polllllooooo" is definitely Rachelle. She's the only one getting butthurt on here. Hun, ask yourself this, why are your feelings so hurt? Almost as if you found out your man was cheating on you and you're trying to lick your wounds by posting. Everyone knows already, it's out and it'll only get more and more real as time goes on. I pity you honestly, I really do. If you weren't such a immature baby in your videos, maybe we would've thought twice about exposing your nasty ass husband and his ditzy whore. Ooops.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

eab424 wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:I can’t stand her! She is so disrespectful and disgusting. She acts like her subscribers are just so annoying etc. she gets annoyed by questions or too much of swan style items being sent to her for her new baby or home. She is a joke! I refuse to follower her. I can’t stand her. Btw she always looks unkept and needs a shower.

Can you imagine what it will be like when the baby gets here? If she can't shower now..... Just wait.

Oh no... haha. Even her teeth look gross. I can’t with her. She so obnoxious and ungrateful. She has a very entitled attitude and her husband is off to me. I’m not sure what yet but the verdict is out.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Polllllooooo »

morrelouie wrote:"Polllllooooo" is definitely Rachelle. She's the only one getting butthurt on here. Hun, ask yourself this, why are your feelings so hurt? Almost as if you found out your man was cheating on you and you're trying to lick your wounds by posting. Everyone knows already, it's out and it'll only get more and more real as time goes on. I pity you honestly, I really do. If you weren't such a immature baby in your videos, maybe we would've thought twice about exposing your nasty ass husband and his ditzy whore. Ooops.
Oh no! I thought we argeed that I could be the green power ranger! Now I’m stuck being Rachelle. What a bummer. I could’ve had some cool morphing powers, now all that I can do is leave my mouth way too open in photos and whine. Sucks. :(
Last edited by Polllllooooo on Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:45 pm, edited 2 times in total.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Mommy359 wrote:
eab424 wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:I can’t stand her! She is so disrespectful and disgusting. She acts like her subscribers are just so annoying etc. she gets annoyed by questions or too much of swan style items being sent to her for her new baby or home. She is a joke! I refuse to follower her. I can’t stand her. Btw she always looks unkept and needs a shower.

Can you imagine what it will be like when the baby gets here? If she can't shower now..... Just wait.

Oh no... haha. Even her teeth look gross. I can’t with her. She so obnoxious and ungrateful. She has a very entitled attitude and her husband is off to me. I’m not sure what yet but the verdict is out.
You new to the thread? I think I remember seeing you on Phil and Alex's. Rachelle will only get worse as time goes on, you'll see. She's a absolute shit show. -- As you can probably see. Her, her husband, Justin AND the mistress make their own appearances on here. It's a train wreck.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

I was so disappointed when she showed her silver play button. 100,000 nut jobs are subscribed to her BS and crap videos. She isn't entertaining (in the least), beautiful, or have any talents.

What do you think about her not visiting Brynns gave anymore? She always made such a big deal of it and went weekly with flowers...now, nothing. Ole Baby Brynn is flapping in the breeze because the new baby is coming.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

Polllllooooo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:
100% of your posts are on this Rachelle and Justin thread. You have no other posts on any other forum. Not only are they only on the Rachelle and Justin topic but on THIS thread specifically. The thread with majority of the recent drama. I wouldn't be surprised if you're Rachelle because I find it extremely suspicious that you've had your account so long but you've 1. Only posted on this thread with the recent drama.
2. Have obviously silently watched this thread and just now started posting but only to disregard any proof posted on here. You have no other contributions to the thread. You've commented on none of the topics mentioned on here either.

I advise everyone to search this persons name on this thread to see their recent posts.
I’ve been stalking this thread for some time now, not from the beginning. Started getting annoyed at Rachelle about the whole ungrateful PO box behavior and wanted to see what other tought about it. Made the account to see the attachments. The trolling was getting so stupid and desperate, trying to fish up anything for attention. You were taking over with your shitty fake set up and I couldn’t take it anymore. It’s so bad and so obviously fake. And you so clearly tought you were so clever. You even write the exact same way. This is the second time you’ve “advised “ people to search for me, exactly the same way, accusing me of being Ashe. The account name in that one is maggielin, oops.

It doesn’t matter if you believe me or not. We can all agree that I’m Ashe/Justin/Rachelle\ The Green Power Ranger.
I still won’t buy your bs. And yeah, I’m stalking and reading and mildly ammused at how clever you think you are. You’ve spilled your breadcrumbs all over yourself. You even act the same way with your accounts, trying to point the finger away by throwing accusations ( instead of just not caring for example or just explaining anything) and get so invested.
Keep digging yourself deeper babe, I’ll enjoy reading it. :love2:
rachelle,

please stop trolling this thread. jesus, its so obvious. you're the only one with time during the day to go on a drama thread and stick up for yourself, pretending to be someone else. like look how passionate you are. hilarious. go walk beau and clean the cat piss off your kitchen counters. brush your hair. ...something. jeez
maggielin
Talker
Talker

i love this site but its always disappointing when the youtubers come on here. its so obvious. if we were fans on here, we'd be in the comment section kissing your ass. you stick out like sore thumb when you're the only one defending your name on pages and pages of people ripping you a new one. lolz. how can i tell? you're not even asking for proof via message like everyone else is. if you had, you'd shut the hell up already and take several seats. edit: i asked for proof like many others...and got it. quit being so extra
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Polllllooooo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:"Polllllooooo" is definitely Rachelle. She's the only one getting butthurt on here. Hun, ask yourself this, why are your feelings so hurt? Almost as if you found out your man was cheating on you and you're trying to lick your wounds by posting. Everyone knows already, it's out and it'll only get more and more real as time goes on. I pity you honestly, I really do. If you weren't such a immature baby in your videos, maybe we would've thought twice about exposing your nasty ass husband and his ditzy whore. Ooops.
Oh no! I thought we argeed that I could be the green power ranger! Now I’m stuck being Rachelle. What a bummer. I could’ve had some cool morphing powers, now all that I can do is leave my mouth way too open in photos and whine. Sucks. :(
hello rachelle! welcome to your thread! your husbands cheating on you btw heh heh...but im sure you know based on how empty and sad your life is. go run errands or cry or something
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

This thread is giving me a migraine
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

fingusername wrote:I was so disappointed when she showed her silver play button. 100,000 nut jobs are subscribed to her BS and crap videos. She isn't entertaining (in the least), beautiful, or have any talents.

What do you think about her not visiting Brynns gave anymore? She always made such a big deal of it and went weekly with flowers...now, nothing. Ole Baby Brynn is flapping in the breeze because the new baby is coming.

Tbh I thought a lot about that as well and although everyone has different opinions on things I would never bury my baby. Especially if my husband is in the service, what happens if they move? (I do know he is getting out of the navy but what if he didn't) Idk its just my personal preference.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

dramaseeker wrote:
fingusername wrote:I was so disappointed when she showed her silver play button. 100,000 nut jobs are subscribed to her BS and crap videos. She isn't entertaining (in the least), beautiful, or have any talents.

Tbh I thought a lot about that as well and although everyone has different opinions on things I would never bury my baby. Especially if my husband is in the service, what happens if they move? (I do know he is getting out of the navy but what if he didn't) Idk its just my personal preference.
It's all about "Rainbow Baby Girl" now.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

eab424 wrote:

She does look like she'd smell.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

morrelouie wrote:
dramaseeker wrote:

It's all about "Rainbow Baby Girl" now.
a rainbow baby to replace brynn. ive never seen a couple jump right into pregnancy after a stillbirth. maybe a miscarriage but not a fuckin stillbirth. i know everyone grieves differently but cmon now, replacement isn't grief. she sees something else shiny and wants it. edit: not even a year after brynn died. id hate to have rachelle as a mom if that's how she handles loss. ya hear that current baby? dont die or you'll be replaced 4 months later.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

maggielin wrote:i love this site but its always disappointing when the youtubers come on here. its so obvious. if we were fans on here, we'd be in the comment section kissing your ass. you stick out like sore thumb when you're the only one defending your name on pages and pages of people ripping you a new one. lolz. how can i tell? you're not even asking for proof via message like everyone else is. if you had, you'd shut the hell up already and take several seats. edit: i asked for proof like many others...and got it. quit being so extra
maggielin wrote:i love this site but its always disappointing when the youtubers come on here. its so obvious. if we were fans on here, we'd be in the comment section kissing your ass. you stick out like sore thumb when you're the only one defending your name on pages and pages of people ripping you a new one. lolz. how can i tell? you're not even asking for proof via message like everyone else is. if you had, you'd shut the hell up already and take several seats. edit: i asked for proof like many others...and got it. quit being so extra

Oh lordy. Defending? Rachelle? Not asking for proof? You know what, I’ve already given you answers to all of these. I don’t for a second believe that anyone else except you and your multiple(3) accounts have bought into any proof. I’m smart enough to see it, and so are other people here. You keep getting accused of being a troll. Because you are. And hey, you’ve never even actually bothered to deny it. Just told me I’m salty and extra if I don’t care for your shitty trolling.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

blackroses wrote:This thread is giving me a migraine
You’re right. I apologize. I shouldn’t be feeding the beast.
Polllllooooo
Amateur
Amateur

She also used to love Beau so much, and hype about him all the time. Freaked out about every little thing and took him to the vet. Now that Justin is home, nothing else matters. She’s so clingy. I think the babies are just something for her to gling to. She feels codependent.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Omg again with this your Ashe, Justin, and Rachelle crap. Go do that shit somewhere else stop filling pages on here with it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

I just realized that everyone here is talking about Ashe but no one has mentioned the account on Twitter that is hashtag sitbymesilly. Her profile photo is one of Rachelle with yellowed teeth. I'm following her and she posts some really nasty things about popular YouTubers. Anyone know who she is?
maggielin
Talker
Talker

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:I just realized that everyone here is talking about Ashe but no one has mentioned the account on Twitter that is hashtag sitbymesilly. Her profile photo is one of Rachelle with yellowed teeth. I'm following her and she posts some really nasty things about popular YouTubers. Anyone know who she is?
i've seen that account. i find her comments distasteful. i mean at least we comment here on a drama site. she's not just after rachelle she covers quite a few youtubers.

edit: can you post a screenshot of the profile? i want to see if we're talking about the same person
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

All these 3 or 4 accounts that's the same person saying this Ashe person sent them sex tapes etc...Ashe said herself she has never sent anyone proof of anything so why don't we all stop saying her name and ignore all these same profiles and keep it R&J we don't need the trolls to keep bring up Ashe when its clearly a fake and made to ray and start drama.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”