Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

maggielin
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by maggielin »

MomOf286 wrote:All these 3 or 4 accounts that's the same person saying this Ashe person sent them sex tapes etc...Ashe said herself she has never sent anyone proof of anything so why don't we all stop saying her name and ignore all these same profiles and keep it R&J we don't need the trolls to keep bring up Ashe when its clearly a fake and made to ray and start drama.
ashe apparently talks to people on twitter. there's screenshots going around from her dm's. i dont have them though someone else does
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

im curious to know how much rachelle paid for beau
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Yeah but I think someone here that keeps defending Ashe is the one who made the account. I really think we should just keep her name and BS off of here its getting old lol
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

maggielin wrote:im curious to know how much rachelle paid for beau
We looked at an AS colored just like him and it was $1200 but she was registered. I think Beau is from a backyard breeder cause I think she said her friend had them.
mumoftwokiddos
Talker
Talker

Unread post by mumoftwokiddos »

maggielin wrote:
Polllllooooo wrote:
morrelouie wrote:"Polllllooooo" is definitely Rachelle. She's the only one getting butthurt on here. Hun, ask yourself this, why are your feelings so hurt? Almost as if you found out your man was cheating on you and you're trying to lick your wounds by posting. Everyone knows already, it's out and it'll only get more and more real as time goes on. I pity you honestly, I really do. If you weren't such a immature baby in your videos, maybe we would've thought twice about exposing your nasty ass husband and his ditzy whore. Ooops.
Oh no! I thought we argeed that I could be the green power ranger! Now I’m stuck being Rachelle. What a bummer. I could’ve had some cool morphing powers, now all that I can do is leave my mouth way too open in photos and whine. Sucks. :(
hello rachelle! welcome to your thread! your husbands cheating on you btw heh heh...but im sure you know based on how empty and sad your life is. go run errands or cry or something
Omg give it a god damn break! Its obvious you are switching accounts. Multiple people have realised. Can you just pack your garbage up and go away! Your becoming so bloody irritating!!!!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

This charade isn't even remotely subtle. I've been biting my tongue for a week. At least 5 people have caught on. Stop with the drama - the youtubers provide enough of that on their own.
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

maggielin wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:All these 3 or 4 accounts that's the same person saying this Ashe person sent them sex tapes etc...Ashe said herself she has never sent anyone proof of anything so why don't we all stop saying her name and ignore all these same profiles and keep it R&J we don't need the trolls to keep bring up Ashe when its clearly a fake and made to ray and start drama.
ashe apparently talks to people on twitter. there's screenshots going around from her dm's. i dont have them though someone else does
Maggielin and your 4 accounts....go away and shut the fuck up already!
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

MomOf286 wrote:Yeah but I think someone here that keeps defending Ashe is the one who made the account. I really think we should just keep her name and BS off of here its getting old lol
If someone watched her youtube and social media for awhile you can make up stories all day and night to fit their lives. It's either Rachelle and her big ugly yellow teeth doing this for attention and views or it's a psycho fan who is making it up. Either way...this Asche thing is 100% bullsh!t.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Oh no... haha. Even her teeth look gross. I can’t with her. She so obnoxious and ungrateful. She has a very entitled attitude and her husband is off to me. I’m not sure what yet but the verdict is out.[/quote]

You new to the thread? I think I remember seeing you on Phil and Alex's. Rachelle will only get worse as time goes on, you'll see. She's a absolute shit show. -- As you can probably see. Her, her husband, Justin AND the mistress make their own appearances on here. It's a train wreck.

Yes, I’m in Phil and Alex’s thread. I think I’ve been in here a while back. I can’t stand the way Rachelle acts. She’s a total ASS. What bothers me most is how she is so RUDE to her viewers/subscribes. She has a lot of nerve.
CWYTMD8

Unread post by CWYTMD8 »

Mommy359 wrote:Oh no... haha. Even her teeth look gross. I can’t with her. She so obnoxious and ungrateful. She has a very entitled attitude and her husband is off to me. I’m not sure what yet but the verdict is out.
You new to the thread? I think I remember seeing you on Phil and Alex's. Rachelle will only get worse as time goes on, you'll see. She's a absolute shit show. -- As you can probably see. Her, her husband, Justin AND the mistress make their own appearances on here. It's a train wreck.

Yes, I’m in Phil and Alex’s thread. I think I’ve been in here a while back. I can’t stand the way Rachelle acts. She’s a total ASS. What bothers me most is how she is so RUDE to her viewers/subscribes. She has a lot of nerve.[/quote]

The rudeness is what pisses me off the most. Bitch has amazing fans wanting to send her stuff to make her happy and all she frigging does is complain. 'Ugh people want to make suggestions for what to name her' 'Ugh people message me on Instagram and I don't have time to answer' 'Ugh people keep sending me stupid fucking Swans and I don't want them anymore' *insert 100 more passive aggressive remarks here*

Could she be any more of an ungrateful brat? Her life choices don't excuse her behaviour in the slightest. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. The entitlement is downright staggering. I stopped watching regularly when in like one week she a) crashed her car (most likely her fault) b) clickbaited her losing the cat for all of 20 minutes and c) when she was walking Beau that one day and he ran out onto the street (which probably didn't happen and she made it up for views).

At this point I think she manufactures all of the drama surrounding the animals and other things to elicit empathy and gifts from her fans. I am a huge animal lover and watching her not doing anything with Beau now that hes grown and has behaviour problems (that are her fault), getting rid of her other dog when it didnt work for her, and neglecting Mister, I just can't watch her channel without raging...It literally disgusts me.

I do feel like her life is coming to a head though and soon the other shoe is going to drop. The tension in her, with Beau, and with Justin... I think her life is kind of imploding right now.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

CWYTMD8 wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Oh no... haha. Even her teeth look gross. I can’t with her. She so obnoxious and ungrateful. She has a very entitled attitude and her husband is off to me. I’m not sure what yet but the verdict is out.

Yes, I’m in Phil and Alex’s thread. I think I’ve been in here a while back. I can’t stand the way Rachelle acts. She’s a total ASS. What bothers me most is how she is so RUDE to her viewers/subscribes. She has a lot of nerve.
The rudeness is what pisses me off the most. Bitch has amazing fans wanting to send her stuff to make her happy and all she frigging does is complain. 'Ugh people want to make suggestions for what to name her' 'Ugh people message me on Instagram and I don't have time to answer' 'Ugh people keep sending me stupid fucking Swans and I don't want them anymore' *insert 100 more passive aggressive remarks here*

Could she be any more of an ungrateful brat? Her life choices don't excuse her behaviour in the slightest. She doesn't care about anyone but herself. The entitlement is downright staggering. I stopped watching regularly when in like one week she a) crashed her car (most likely her fault) b) clickbaited her losing the cat for all of 20 minutes and c) when she was walking Beau that one day and he ran out onto the street (which probably didn't happen and she made it up for views).

At this point I think she manufactures all of the drama surrounding the animals and other things to elicit empathy and gifts from her fans. I am a huge animal lover and watching her not doing anything with Beau now that hes grown and has behaviour problems (that are her fault), getting rid of her other dog when it didnt work for her, and neglecting Mister, I just can't watch her channel without raging...It literally disgusts me.

I do feel like her life is coming to a head though and soon the other shoe is going to drop. The tension in her, with Beau, and with Justin... I think her life is kind of imploding right now.[/quote]

Exactly. I agree with you 100% and they’re going to add a baby into the mix that you can TELL Justin is NOT into. It’s pretty pathetic and sad. I hope her “swanfam” sees the light soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

CWYTMD8 wrote:

I do feel like her life is coming to a head though and soon the other shoe is going to drop. The tension in her, with Beau, and with Justin... I think her life is kind of imploding right now.[/quote]

Yes, I’m on Phil and Alex’s thread. I didn’t know Justin had a mistress? Or is that a joke lol... anyway.. I haven’t seen much of him because the last time I watched them was when she surprised him with a frozen icee and then they went to buy buy baby and he kept saying he liked the one with the ice cream and she said that one was gross, I though good gosh get the man what he wants, he just got home. Mind you.. what I’ve seen from Justin I don’t like, but I thought it was so weird since he just got home and he didn’t get his way. It was just strange. I CANT stand how she complains about her viewers/subscribers... it’s like HELLO RACHELLE, without them you don’t have a channel you idiot. And going back to the child care center would be the next thing. I seriously can’t stand her. I wouldn’t dream of sending her anything. Also.. When she donated all the pet stuff to the shelter (old news) I didn’t hear her say all my amazing subscribers made this possible or anything like that. She probably wanted them to think it was all her!!!
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

CWYTMD8 wrote:

Yes, I’m on Phil and Alex’s thread. I didn’t know Justin had a mistress? Or is that a joke lol... anyway.. I haven’t seen much of him because the last time I watched them was when she surprised him with a frozen icee and then they went to buy buy baby and he kept saying he liked the one with the ice cream and she said that one was gross, I though good gosh get the man what he wants, he just got home. Mind you.. what I’ve seen from Justin I don’t like, but I thought it was so weird since he just got home and he didn’t get his way. It was just strange. I CANT stand how she complains about her viewers/subscribers... it’s like HELLO RACHELLE, without them you don’t have a channel you idiot. And going back to the child care center would be the next thing. I seriously can’t stand her. I wouldn’t dream of sending her anything. Also.. When she donated all the pet stuff to the shelter (old news) I didn’t hear her say all my amazing subscribers made this possible or anything like that. She probably wanted them to think it was all her!!!
CWYTMD8

Unread post by CWYTMD8 »

Mommy359 wrote:
CWYTMD8 wrote:

I do feel like her life is coming to a head though and soon the other shoe is going to drop. The tension in her, with Beau, and with Justin... I think her life is kind of imploding right now.

Yes, I’m on Phil and Alex’s thread. I didn’t know Justin had a mistress? Or is that a joke lol... anyway.. I haven’t seen much of him because the last time I watched them was when she surprised him with a frozen icee and then they went to buy buy baby and he kept saying he liked the one with the ice cream and she said that one was gross, I though good gosh get the man what he wants, he just got home. Mind you.. what I’ve seen from Justin I don’t like, but I thought it was so weird since he just got home and he didn’t get his way. It was just strange. I CANT stand how she complains about her viewers/subscribers... it’s like HELLO RACHELLE, without them you don’t have a channel you idiot. And going back to the child care center would be the next thing. I seriously can’t stand her. I wouldn’t dream of sending her anything. Also.. When she donated all the pet stuff to the shelter (old news) I didn’t hear her say all my amazing subscribers made this possible or anything like that. She probably wanted them to think it was all her!!![/quote]

It's speculated that before Rachelle got pregnant with Brynn there was some infidelity (not sure who but a few conversations here have suggested Justin as the cheater... and some tweets suggesting that he currently has an active mistress. I'm trying to not get involved in that, and don't want to assume until more information comes out).

I'm not sure there has been any tangible 100% proof, though I am of the opinion that their marriage is crumbling and Rachelle is on a hardcore mission to fix it and trap him. Its pretty evident that she controls everything he does. The paranoia of wondering what he is and what he's doing, to what food they eat and when they go to bed. It's SO juvenile.

Her not telling the shelter that the donations came from multitudes of people rubbed me so wrong. Donating to a shelter is really admirable but I cannot believe she took full credit for it. It was so scummy to me.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Honestly we didn't see what conversation went on inside so she could have mentioned it.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

I used to really like her until I followed her on twitter. All the vomit updates and rude remarks was too much.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Rachelle with the silver play button "it was a lot of work to keep up with everything when Justin was gone"

Girl, what? You have no job. All you had to do was keep you and your pets alive. That's a lot of work apparently.

CWYTMD8

Unread post by CWYTMD8 »

Curious wrote:Rachelle with the silver play button "it was a lot of work to keep up with everything when Justin was gone"

Girl, what? You have no job. All you had to do was keep you and your pets alive. That's a lot of work apparently.

Had to keep up with that spending habit. It's hard work these days ;)
beachbombshell
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by beachbombshell »

CWYTMD8 wrote:
Curious wrote:Rachelle with the silver play button "it was a lot of work to keep up with everything when Justin was gone"

Had to keep up with that spending habit. It's hard work these days ;)
Especially if it's not your money.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblebeewonder1 »

Okay. I've been watching this thread and I legit made an account just to comment this. You guys have to be the dumbest bunch ever.

You all should agree to disagree and move on. If Ashe is real: Rachelle and Justin have a baby on the way, she needs to get a hold of reality and move on. Rachelle and Justin are happy. He's moving home with Rachelle and they're planning on raising their baby together, as a family. They're obviously not breaking up. We might as well let them live the life they built together in peace. It's none of our buisness. Justin loves Rachelle he paid thousands of dollars to get her pregnant. He put the hoe in a house and set her up for life so she won't have to work. They're a couple. They're married.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”