Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by bubblebeewonder1 »

In my opinion: they're a happy couple living their dream starting their family. There's no need for hate. Just let them be happy together
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

How is he moving home with Rachelle? He never moved out Lol but nice try with making your 6th account, haha always got to make Ashe relevant huh? Bye
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

MomOf286 wrote:How is he moving home with Rachelle? He never moved out Lol but nice try with making your 6th account, haha always got to make Ashe relevant huh? Bye
It’s sad and pathetic at this point
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:In my opinion: they're a happy couple living their dream starting their family. There's no need for hate. Just let them be happy together
omg... really? Stop.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

amycsmith19 wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:In my opinion: they're a happy couple living their dream starting their family. There's no need for hate. Just let them be happy together
omg... really? Stop.
Just out of curiosity, why do you have the same IP address as MomOf286?
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
amycsmith19 wrote:
omg... really? Stop.
I am pretty certain you are unable to find IP addresses on this site without hacking. Even if it was true, she isn't causing a shit storm like you.
sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sweetener »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
Just out of curiosity, why do you keep making account after account after account?
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

lol nice try.... 1. I don't have the same IP address as who ever you said 2. You have no way to check my IP address so stop embarrassing yourself. 3. any mod is welcome to check my IP address any time. 4. You really need to get a life. K thanks bye.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

I'm causing a shit-storm by stating the obvious? I don't even think he's cheating he's been on abroad on a ship for the last 6 months. I'm sorry but you're all ridiculous and you're reaching pretty high with the marriage stuff. I'm sorry but you can't properly analyze someone's marriage when you only see (somewhat daily) 10 minute videos.

You're all insane! This is you: "Look how Justin handed Rachelle the mail, they must be on the path to divorce."

Why not work on your own marriage instead of picking apart someone else's. How about you all start YouTube channels and broadcast your life and perfect marriage? Oh wait. Maybe because half of you aren't even married.
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:I'm causing a shit-storm by stating the obvious? I don't even think he's cheating he's been on abroad on a ship for the last 6 months. I'm sorry but you're all ridiculous and you're reaching pretty high with the marriage stuff. I'm sorry but you can't properly analyze someone's marriage when you only see (somewhat daily) 10 minute videos.

You're all insane! This is you: "Look how Justin handed Rachelle the mail, they must be on the path to divorce."

Why not work on your own marriage instead of picking apart someone else's. How about you all start YouTube channels and broadcast your life and perfect marriage? Oh wait. Maybe because half of you aren't even married.

girl you are trippin'
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

How about you stop the drama threads and actually say this stuff to Rachelle in real life? If you have issues with Rachelle why don't you go tell her. Because you're scared little girls that obviously never matured, that's why.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

amycsmith19 wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:I'm causing a shit-storm by stating the obvious? I don't even think he's cheating he's been on abroad on a ship for the last 6 months. I'm sorry but you're all ridiculous and you're reaching pretty high with the marriage stuff. I'm sorry but you can't properly analyze someone's marriage when you only see (somewhat daily) 10 minute videos.

girl you are trippin'
I'm "trippin" because you guys dedicate significant amounts of your day worrying about someone else's marriage? Alright then. Nice. Take care and get a hobby. Or don't. They still get paid whenever you watch a video anyways, so please keep talking!
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

There is no reaching involved when Rachelle and Justin have acknowledged marital problems less than a year ago while they were pregnant with their first child. Rachelle has stated herself they almost got divorced and that there was some sort of infidelity. To go from that, to losing your child, a deployment, and pregnant with a 2nd child, is a lot in less than a year, especially for a rocky relationship. I think most of the bitching on this site has had to do with how childish they both are. The relationship only started getting picked apart when trolls came to this board and a twitter acct was created without any verified information. Regardless of their relationship, there is plenty to pick apart regarding these two playing house.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

here4thepopcorn wrote:There is no reaching involved when Rachelle and Justin have acknowledged marital problems less than a year ago while they were pregnant with their first child. Rachelle has stated herself they almost got divorced and that there was some sort of infidelity. To go from that, to losing your child, a deployment, and pregnant with a 2nd child, is a lot in less than a year, especially for a rocky relationship. I think most of the bitching on this site has had to do with how childish they both are. The relationship only started getting picked apart when trolls came to this board and a twitter acct was created without any verified information. Regardless of their relationship, there is plenty to pick apart regarding these two playing house.
Site your sources, post the exact video/tweet where Rachelle said there was cheating. I've been watching them since the first video and I can say that a video like that doesn't even exist. She mentioned marriage issues, not cheating. Prove me wrong though. Post your sources! I'd love to see them

Them playing house doesn't even concern you. It's never concerned any of you. It's not your house. It's not your marriage. It's not your baby. So, why care? Are your lives really that sad?

I sense some jealousy on this forum. A ton. Although she's had moments, she has good moments too and I see zero positive comments. All hate. It's jealousy, you guys probably projecting your hate on a innocent couple because you know your marriages went to absolute shit.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:There is no reaching involved when Rachelle and Justin have acknowledged marital problems less than a year ago while they were pregnant with their first child. Rachelle has stated herself they almost got divorced and that there was some sort of infidelity. To go from that, to losing your child, a deployment, and pregnant with a 2nd child, is a lot in less than a year, especially for a rocky relationship. I think most of the bitching on this site has had to do with how childish they both are. The relationship only started getting picked apart when trolls came to this board and a twitter acct was created without any verified information. Regardless of their relationship, there is plenty to pick apart regarding these two playing house.

Site your sources, post the exact video/tweet where Rachelle said there was cheating. I've been watching them since the first video and I can say that a video like that doesn't even exist. She mentioned marriage issues, not cheating. Prove me wrong though. Post your sources! I'd love to see them

Them playing house doesn't even concern you. It's never concerned any of you. It's not your house. It's not your marriage. It's not your baby. So, why care? Are your lives really that sad?

I sense some jealousy on this forum. A ton. Although she's had moments, she has good moments too and I see zero positive comments. All hate. It's jealousy, you guys probably projecting your hate on a innocent couple because you know your marriages went to absolute shit.

I am not going back to watch videos to find it for you. Rachelle made a comment that she had to earn Justin's trust. Take that for what its worth.

I could go on all day about how not jealous I am of Rachelle's life. I would't trade a day with her.
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:

Justin, that you??
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

In all fairness, just because he's aboard a ship for 6 months don't mean he doesn't cheat. My husband is also in the navy and he tells me about ALL THE STORIES of the married men/women who cheat on their S/O.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

here4thepopcorn wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:

I am not going back to watch videos to find it for you. Rachelle made a comment that she had to earn Justin's trust. Take that for what its worth.

I could go on all day about how not jealous I am of Rachelle's life. I would't trade a day with her.
So let me get this straight, you're going to make accusations about cheating and claim that Rachelle actually mentioned it in a video, yet you're not willing to post the link or at least give me the title? You're making accusations that you can't even back up with proof. Really shows how chicken-shit you people are. I heard "marriage issues" not cheating. Site your sources or at least give me a video title.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

dramaseeker wrote:

In all fairness, just because he's aboard a ship for 6 months don't mean he doesn't cheat. My husband is also in the navy and he tells me about ALL THE STORIES of the married men/women who cheat on their S/O.
Just because he's gone for 6 months doesn't automatically mean he's cheating either. You're speculating
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Since you are too lazy to go back and look for yourself while giving Rachelle more clicks and revenue, it is the "Draw My Life" video. I refuse to give her anymore clicks and link to a video.

Also, this is a drama site, as evidenced by the title of the website. If you can't handle the heat, get out of the kitchen.

And regarding the cheating while deployed rumors: My husband was in a different branch and I have heard story after story about the rampant cheating that occurs on deployments. You are so incredibly naive to think that being deployed means someone isn't cheating. It it the PERFECT opportunity to cheat. Especially when trapped on a boat for 6 months.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”