sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Tannerites

Unread post by sasperillo »

Kish wrote:
thenightowl wrote:He's only getting mad because he knows it true! Daniell was sitting there looking like she wanted to say something but knew she couldn't :(
If Sarah wants to show the girls pictures of women giving birth then she needs to do it in private, they were both clearly uncomfortable and Johnny needs to back the heck off, he doesn't need to be in every single conversation! I'm sure when he was teaching Branson about all that stuff, Sarah wasn't in the room chiming in (maybe she was but I don't see it).
Canyon needs help with his speech, it's like he has trouble getting the words out, I can see/hear it and I am sure I am not the only one.

Uh … What did she do? o___0
All she showed them was the sectional diagram of a woman’s reproductive organs that you see in most drs offices. It’s an illustration. The one she photographed had various stages of pregnancy and birth. It is something that the girls should already be familiar from in school - I totally remember memorizing how testes worked in 9th grade biology and we had similar illustrations.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

I remember the diagrams and watching the video in health class (I want to say it was 6th grade) and they absolutely should know about it but I just don't think it needed to be vlogged, the girls were clearly uncomfortable, it was just something I think they should have talked about in private due to the girls reaction but I don't think Sarah and Johnny can pick up on privacy :(
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

sasperillo wrote:
Kish wrote:
thenightowl wrote:He's only getting mad because he knows it true! Daniell was sitting there looking like she wanted to say something but knew she couldn't :(
If Sarah wants to show the girls pictures of women giving birth then she needs to do it in private, they were both clearly uncomfortable and Johnny needs to back the heck off, he doesn't need to be in every single conversation! I'm sure when he was teaching Branson about all that stuff, Sarah wasn't in the room chiming in (maybe she was but I don't see it).
Canyon needs help with his speech, it's like he has trouble getting the words out, I can see/hear it and I am sure I am not the only one.

Uh … What did she do? o___0
All she showed them was the sectional diagram of a woman’s reproductive organs that you see in most drs offices. It’s an illustration. The one she photographed had various stages of pregnancy and birth. It is something that the girls should already be familiar from in school - I totally remember memorizing how testes worked in 9th grade biology and we had similar illustrations.
But does school in Utah use those diagrams? And if they do, did the girls ever see them? I am just thinking maybe Utah reproductive education in public schools is pretty limited.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by nlewis214 »

I thought the reaction was strange considering it was just a picture. It would be more understandable if it was an actual birth video where you see everything. Clearly the only thing they talk to those girls about is periods and bras.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

Was telling my mom about what Allie said, and she looked at me like I wasn't serious. Could not believe a 16 year old thought that kind of picture was perverted, said, she's not going to be ready emotionally to handle marriage.
cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookiequeen0 »

It was great to see Johnny and Sarah encourage Allie to do dual enrollment, I was actually pretty surprised, although I wish they would encourage her to consider a bachelor's degree as well.

I wish Allie would look past her dream of being a princess and consider it, and her future, more secriously.
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I still can't wrap my head around that dream, yesterday she didn't want to grow anymore because she would be over the cutoff princess height and a few weeks ago she wanted to get teeth gap filled in just for that job and now today all she wants to do is graduate then go to Disney! What is she going to do if she doesn't get hired? she needs a back up plan.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Hate to break it to you Allie, but they probably won't cast you as a princess. They're so precise with how they cast. You can still work there as a greater tho.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Disney is very meticulous when it comes to the characters they hire. Without bashing Allie's looks, I don't see them hiring her as a princess. It takes more than just meeting the height/weight/size requirements.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

And for all the people who said that they worked at Disney or knew someone who was a character, and how much fun it was, that's great. But what about after? She is just going to be a princess, marry some returned missionary and start popping out babies and tell them stories of how she was once a Disney princess? I mean, it's fine for one goal, but to have it be the only goal is kinda sad.

PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

lmmomSD wrote:And for all the people who said that they worked at Disney or knew someone who was a character, and how much fun it was, that's great. But what about after? She is just going to be a princess, marry some returned missionary and start popping out babies and tell them stories of how she was once a Disney princess? I mean, it's fine for one goal, but to have it be the only goal is kinda sad.

tell me how on earth shes going to be hire as a the no.1 role that everyone wants at that park. she has no dance, acting or singing background which is what you need in order to even bother auditioning for these roles. she doesnt look like any princes. she also has facial moles, thats an instant no no for disney casting. their looking for clear skin, white perfect teeth, height, weight, eye color. basically disney are judgement as heck when it comes to who gets to be the face of disney. people who audition have a current long running background of performance and theatre and even they get their dreams crushed. its a dream that literally will never happen for her. maybe the cleaner or work at the restaurants, but not an actor.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

Not to mention the pay is horrible. That’s a fine job for someone between careers but it should not be your dream job because it leads nowhere.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

It’s really stupid of them to try and get that feral cat inside.poor thing was absolutely terrified in their last vlog.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

I mean I don’t know much about it but she could go through the dcp still no guarantee she will be a princess but she will have a chance to at least be a person that stands with them! Oh but that would mean her actually going to college hmm...
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Allie's best bet is to try to work with one of those Disney Princess party companies where they get hired to be the character at children's bday parties.

thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

nlewis214 wrote:Allie's best bet is to try to work with one of those Disney Princess party companies where they get hired to be the character at children's bday parties.

Yeah, I was thinking she could do something like that too! I still think she needs a plan B.
NotSusan
Informer
Informer

Unread post by NotSusan »

I’m probably a day behind but yesterday’s video with Johnny’s apology made me dislike him even more than I already had. He is probably one of the most condescending men in the family vlogging world. And I don’t buy his apologies one bit. He apologized only because it involved Allie and his big apology to Daniell... wait for it... he didn’t turn Pinterest back on. Not that he’s been a total douche to her and belittled her publicly constantly but that he delayed Pinterest. Wow.

And puh-lease stop showing Canyon in his soggy diaper and for the love of god take that microphone away from him. We already have no idea what he’s saying. Now it’s amplified.

Last thing. Holy hell. Their house is a pigsty. The kids’ rooms are ridiculous. I’m shocked considering how tight a ship Johnny runs.
ACarATorchAJess
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ACarATorchAJess »

Their house is a mess because only the kids clean. Sarah and Johnny do nothing.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I agree, I really do wonder what the hell the "Parents" do, most vlogs, they are out running errands and the older girls are cooking/cleaning and taking care of the younger kids, the vlog from a few days ago, Canyon had a dirty diaper and Sara told him to tell Daniell to change him.
nlewis214
Amateur
Amateur

Sarah and Johnny do nothing but act like they're so busy all the time. Literally all they do is drop the little kids off and make tons of Costco runs

Return to “Q-Z”