Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

sweetener
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by sweetener »

morrelouie wrote:
You can't even register multiple accounts with the same IP address. It's not possible and the leaders of this site do it to make sure no one's spamming
That's incorrect. You can make multiple accounts with the same IP address, but if accounts are spamming, whether it's one person with one account or one person with multiple accounts, the mods have access to their IP address and can block them from the website.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Exactly. Its not hard to tell its all the same person. They all argue the same, accuse everyone else of being a troll lol. Don't understand what they get out of it.
StateOfNirvana_4
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by StateOfNirvana_4 »

Jfc I’m just ready to stop reading this thread at this point...every time I come on her I see multiple pages added and think something actually happened (silly me) and it’s just everyone arguing and accusations thrown around. It gives me eye pain.

They don’t know each other. They jumped into a relationship, got married, all while Justin wasn’t home the majority of their relationship. The times he has been home, he’s supposedly cheating and they’re trying to have a baby without even having a real conversation about parenting. It’s a recipe for disaster and one day it’ll come crashing down. It’s obvious. You could cut their tension with a knife sometimes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

I still can't get over the cat being all over the containers and food that she cooked to take to her friend. Is it normal to let your cats do stuff like that? I have had cats all my life and have never allowed them to jump up on anything other than the couch to sleep. She really needs to bring this up to her Doctor and ask if it's safe. Which her doctor will look at her like she's insane and tell her to immediately put a stop to that..... which I guess is why she will never address it. Has anyone said anything to her? It's all I can focus on in her videos.... that damn cat jumping from counter to counter. Just gross.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

amycsmith19 wrote:I still can't get over the cat being all over the containers and food that she cooked to take to her friend. Is it normal to let your cats do stuff like that? I have had cats all my life and have never allowed them to jump up on anything other than the couch to sleep. She really needs to bring this up to her Doctor and ask if it's safe. Which her doctor will look at her like she's insane and tell her to immediately put a stop to that..... which I guess is why she will never address it. Has anyone said anything to her? It's all I can focus on in her videos.... that damn cat jumping from counter to counter. Just gross.
I've been cringing since before she was pregnant over that cat walking on all of the eating/cooking surfaces. That is definitely not normal. I too have had indoor cats my whole life and they have never been allowed to do that. Just one more example of how utterly LAZY Rachelle is. She can't even bother to teach her cat what is and is not allowed. There is no hope for the dog. Beau not being fully housebroken by now has everything to do with Rachelle. I potty trained 2 puppies at the same time. It takes a lot of effort, something Princess Rachelle knows nothing about.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Hi, Rachelle!
I love how someone commented here the other day that Rachelle hasn't posted about visiting Brynn in a very long time. And then her next post is a belly shot at the gravesite.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

here4thepopcorn wrote:Hi, Rachelle!
I love how someone commented here the other day that Rachelle hasn't posted about visiting Brynn in a very long time. And then her next post is a belly shot at the gravesite.
This isn't any of our business. Until any if you have lost a child you would not understand. I get we all have our problems with her but this is one thing that should be off limits. If she didn't visit the cemetery is months doesn't mean she loves Brynn any less. That's the worst feeling in the world seeing your childs place of rest.
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
amycsmith19 wrote:I still can't get over the cat being all over the containers and food that she cooked to take to her friend. Is it normal to let your cats do stuff like that? I have had cats all my life and have never allowed them to jump up on anything other than the couch to sleep. She really needs to bring this up to her Doctor and ask if it's safe. Which her doctor will look at her like she's insane and tell her to immediately put a stop to that..... which I guess is why she will never address it. Has anyone said anything to her? It's all I can focus on in her videos.... that damn cat jumping from counter to counter. Just gross.
I've been cringing since before she was pregnant over that cat walking on all of the eating/cooking surfaces. That is definitely not normal. I too have had indoor cats my whole life and they have never been allowed to do that. Just one more example of how utterly LAZY Rachelle is. She can't even bother to teach her cat what is and is not allowed. There is no hope for the dog. Beau not being fully housebroken by now has everything to do with Rachelle. I potty trained 2 puppies at the same time. It takes a lot of effort, something Princess Rachelle knows nothing about.

I'm also so curious is the cat an indoor cat? If he is who changed the litter box while Justin was away because pregnant women aren't supposed to do it? Unless they have one of those self cleaning cat boxes.
bbmomma
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bbmomma »

dramaseeker wrote:
here4thepopcorn wrote:

I'm also so curious is the cat an indoor cat? If he is who changed the litter box while Justin was away because pregnant women aren't supposed to do it? Unless they have one of those self cleaning cat boxes.

The cat is an indoor cat. She said in a vlog her mom was changing the litter box until Justin got home, then he would take over.

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

MomOf286 wrote:
This isn't any of our business. Until any if you have lost a child you would not understand. I get we all have our problems with her but this is one thing that should be off limits. If she didn't visit the cemetery is months doesn't mean she loves Brynn any less. That's the worst feeling in the world seeing your childs place of rest.

....And I guess we just found Rachelle. Hello. Personally I think it's weird how she can go to hobby lobby 4 times a week but doesn't visit her childs grave.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

MomOf286 wrote:
I am sorry if I offended you with that post. It wasn't my intention to criticize the act of visiting Brynn. Just the fact that there has been speculation as to Rachelle's activity on this board, tons of silence from her yesterday, and then BOOM, a post that references discussion from here. I wasn't insinuating whether she loves or doesn't love Brynn. Just her FU to ytmd.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I have two cats and they don’t go near my counter or dining table. When I make dinner they go outside as sometimes my toddler will wander off and the cats will take the opportunity to snaffle some food! It’s in their nature. It’s disgusting to allow your animals to do that, IMO.

I see that Rachelle made a big point about all her upcoming doctors appointments and that Justin won’t be here for any of them. It’s sad. With our first child my husband was there for them all. With our second, he worked long hours and it was difficult for him to get the time off, but when some results came back high risk and we had to have an amnio at 15 weeks, he was there, and he also took 6 weeks off once our son arrived. You have to make the best out a bad situation, but R&J seem to be deliberately putting themselves in it. Well, more Rachelle. Justin just seems to be going along with the whole charade. I don’t blame him, I wouldn’t want to piss her off!
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblebeewonder1 »

You guys are ridiculous and you speculate everything.

Saying she doesn't visit her daughters grave enough? Seriously? She's pregnant and she's already scared, I can see why she'd go light on the visits. It probably brings up some form of fear.

You can hate on Rachelle all you want but I think it's extremely cruel to bully her on how she's grieving from a stillbirth. Everyone grieves differently and it's cold hearted to judge her for that.

Don't you feel any sympathy for her situation? You make fun of her putting up the nursery early and you make fun of her buying baby clothes early.

Do you think she wanted to deal with infertility at a young age, have to do one cycle that failed, then she finally got a positive test, picked a name, bought her daughter stuff but 19 weeks later she suffered a stillbirth.

Have a heart
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
I don't think she is even bothered by the cat on the counter. That's where his food bowl is lol.
youdontknowme95
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by youdontknowme95 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:
the only time my cat ever jumped on any of that stuff was when he was a kitten not trained yet.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:You guys are ridiculous and you speculate everything.

Saying she doesn't visit her daughters grave enough? Seriously? She's pregnant and she's already scared, I can see why she'd go light on the visits. It probably brings up some form of fear.

You can hate on Rachelle all you want but I think it's extremely cruel to bully her on how she's grieving from a stillbirth. Everyone grieves differently and it's cold hearted to judge her for that.

Don't you feel any sympathy for her situation? You make fun of her putting up the nursery early and you make fun of her buying baby clothes early.

Do you think she wanted to deal with infertility at a young age, have to do one cycle that failed, then she finally got a positive test, picked a name, bought her daughter stuff but 19 weeks later she suffered a stillbirth.

Have a heart
I Hate to butt in, Now, Because i've been behaving. But COME ON.
This is a DRAMA/SNARK SITE!!!

Created for us to share our negative thoughts HERE instead of on her page. Yet, People like YOU Come on here and try to pull this shit, Which is actually pretty sad. Because any one of us could easily post anything we've posted here on her page, but we acted like adults, Posted it here, Where she has the option of reading, and moved on. You, However. could go lick her ass on her page all day long and get the fuck outta here with ease. Because you OBVIOUSLY are an Asslicker for Rachelle, And thats IF you're not Rachelle, Justin, Or whatever entity posesses you.
My point being, this is obviously not the place to be a Youtuber asslicker for the youtuber you're reading about.However, You're. 1. Either Rachelle or Justin or both? 2. A R+J Asslicker, or 3. A Troll. and you are wasting your time here getting pent up because you just CANT STAND!!! Other opinions than your own.

Hit the nail on the head? I think i did.

This applies to a few different people/Accounts. I'm just fed up with the asslicking on this site. It's not a site for asslicking. It's a snark and drama site. I will not be pursuing a fight with any asskissers because what i need to say, Has been said, And incase nobody noticed; I Tend to be rather lurky on this board when it comes to massive fighting and drama, Because i just dont see the appeal.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
yeahwhatever
Talker
Talker

Unread post by yeahwhatever »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

Have a heart

Created for us to share our negative thoughts HERE instead of on her page. Yet, People like YOU Come on here and try to pull this shit, Which is actually pretty sad. Because any one of us could easily post anything we've posted here on her page, but we acted like adults, Posted it here, Where she has the option of reading, and moved on. You, However. could go lick her ass on her page all day long and get the fuck outta here with ease. Because you OBVIOUSLY are an Asslicker for Rachelle, And thats IF you're not Rachelle, Justin, Or whatever entity posesses you.
My point being, this is obviously not the place to be a Youtuber asslicker for the youtuber you're reading about.However, You're. 1. Either Rachelle or Justin or both? 2. A R+J Asslicker, or 3. A Troll. and you are wasting your time here getting pent up because you just CANT STAND!!! Other opinions than your own.

This applies to a few different people/Accounts. I'm just fed up with the asslicking on this site. It's not a site for asslicking. It's a snark and drama site. I will not be pursuing a fight with any asskissers because what i need to say, Has been said, And incase nobody noticed; I Tend to be rather lurky on this board when it comes to massive fighting and drama, Because i just dont see the appeal.
THANK YOU.

I was in the middle of basically saying the same thing. THANK. YOU.

No one mentioned not having sympathy. No one is making fun of her for putting up the nursery early, they just think that considering their circumstances, it is a little early. We all understand being excited but people are allowed to express their opinion. Also, Brynn technically was a miscarriage.

People on here are sympathetic to the fact she lost a child. Just because we aren't on here saying "poor Rachelle" every minute doesn't mean we're not sympathetic.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

yeahwhatever wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

Have a heart

THANK YOU.

I was in the middle of basically saying the same thing. THANK. YOU.

No one mentioned not having sympathy. No one is making fun of her for putting up the nursery early, they just think that considering their circumstances, it is a little early. We all understand being excited but people are allowed to express their opinion. Also, Brynn technically was a miscarriage.

People on here are sympathetic to the fact she lost a child. Just because we aren't on here saying "poor Rachelle" every minute doesn't mean we're not sympathetic.
I Almost didnt post this because i feel like i'm 'lowering myself' f sorts and lashing out like a bunch of uncultured swine, But it needed to be said and i couldnt NOT say it, Yknow?
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

morrelouie wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:

....And I guess we just found Rachelle. Hello. Personally I think it's weird how she can go to hobby lobby 4 times a week but doesn't visit her childs grave.
Not going to her grave is none of our business who cares if she goes to target. She may not vlog it everytime because its not something that I would vlog constantly.
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

morrelouie wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:

You’ve accused like 5 other people of being Rachelle, including me. Shut up now. You and your multiple accounts.

Your next account name should be called “QueenofDeflection”

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”