Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by eab424 »

You’ve accused like 5 other people of being Rachelle, including me. Shut up now. You and your multiple accounts.

Your next account name should be called “QueenofDeflection”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk[/quote]

I find it VERY interesting one of the trolls signed up for a new account the very day Hunrya20 was kicked off. And said troll made a post on the P&A forum acting like she was up on all of the pages of what had been said. And that account and several others call people trolls.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblebeewonder1 »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:You guys are ridiculous and you speculate everything.

Saying she doesn't visit her daughters grave enough? Seriously? She's pregnant and she's already scared, I can see why she'd go light on the visits. It probably brings up some form of fear.

You can hate on Rachelle all you want but I think it's extremely cruel to bully her on how she's grieving from a stillbirth. Everyone grieves differently and it's cold hearted to judge her for that.

Don't you feel any sympathy for her situation? You make fun of her putting up the nursery early and you make fun of her buying baby clothes early.

Do you think she wanted to deal with infertility at a young age, have to do one cycle that failed, then she finally got a positive test, picked a name, bought her daughter stuff but 19 weeks later she suffered a stillbirth.

Have a heart
I Hate to butt in, Now, Because i've been behaving. But COME ON.
This is a DRAMA/SNARK SITE!!!

Created for us to share our negative thoughts HERE instead of on her page. Yet, People like YOU Come on here and try to pull this shit, Which is actually pretty sad. Because any one of us could easily post anything we've posted here on her page, but we acted like adults, Posted it here, Where she has the option of reading, and moved on. You, However. could go lick her ass on her page all day long and get the fuck outta here with ease. Because you OBVIOUSLY are an Asslicker for Rachelle, And thats IF you're not Rachelle, Justin, Or whatever entity posesses you.
My point being, this is obviously not the place to be a Youtuber asslicker for the youtuber you're reading about.However, You're. 1. Either Rachelle or Justin or both? 2. A R+J Asslicker, or 3. A Troll. and you are wasting your time here getting pent up because you just CANT STAND!!! Other opinions than your own.

Hit the nail on the head? I think i did.

This applies to a few different people/Accounts. I'm just fed up with the asslicking on this site. It's not a site for asslicking. It's a snark and drama site. I will not be pursuing a fight with any asskissers because what i need to say, Has been said, And incase nobody noticed; I Tend to be rather lurky on this board when it comes to massive fighting and drama, Because i just dont see the appeal.
So,

I know this is a drama site. However, there's a difference between being posting negative things like a snark and posting negative things about someone's pain.

You can rant about her cats ass, her physical features and other bullshit in that category but you crossed a line by mentioning someone's deceased child.

You might not like her but do you think she deserved everything she's gone through? Personally, I wouldn't wish that on my worst enemies.

No little girl sits around thinking that her first child will be stillborn. As a woman, you should have some empathy. Losing a child is the most unnatural thing ever. It's emotionally and physically damaging.

How would you feel coming home from the hospital with empty hands? The girl is probably TERRIFIED and TRAUMATIZED. I can see why she'd choose not to visit during her current pregnancy.

If you've heard her stillbirth story you'd know that reason for Brynn's death was inconclusive. Her heart just stopped and Rachelle had to be induced. She went from having a baby to having a child stillborn in a matter of days.

Have some respect
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

No one was making fun of or talking bad about Brynn. What are you talking about?
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

This thread has become so exhausting.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Haven't seen Rachelles mom in a while... do her and Justin get along ok?
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

amycsmith19 wrote:Haven't seen Rachelles mom in a while... do her and Justin get along ok?
i dont see them interacting a ton in videos. probably not a huge fan of the fact that rachelle has to go through all the shots and what not just to have a baby with this guy and he doesnt even seem remotely interested
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

amycsmith19 wrote:Haven't seen Rachelles mom in a while... do her and Justin get along ok?
I was thinking the same thing today! It was strange to go from seeing her mom so frequently to nothing at all. If I was her mom and those rumors were true, I certainly wouldn't be friends...
maggielin
Talker
Talker

justin's personality seems so ...rehearsed? like he says what she wants to hear just to shut the bitch up. its such a control tactic
maggielin
Talker
Talker

here4thepopcorn wrote:
I was thinking the same thing today! It was strange to go from seeing her mom so frequently to nothing at all. If I was her mom and those rumors were true, I certainly wouldn't be friends...
mothers read people very well. im sure he did something that she didnt like and it put a huge eternal sour taste in her mouth
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Expect to see her mom in the vlogs within a few days now lol
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

There’s more arguing with each other then anything else here.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

I was thinking the SAME thing about her mom. We will see her soon because, HI RACH . Also, anyone think these annoying ass trolls that keep coming on here could be her sister? Either way, it’s someone from that clan but do us a favor whoever you are - and be gone.

eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

I absolutely have respect for those who lose their children bubble. I'm sorry but Rachelle's Brynn was not a stillbirth. Any loss 20 weeks and under is a miscarriage. Still painful. And losses 20 weeks and over is a stillbirth. The military provides for families when they have a stillbirth. They have to meet one of 2 criteria for their babies to be eligible for that benefit. Be 350 grams and 21 weeks gestation.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

The military provided everything for Brynns funeral and even gave her an official headstone. Her cause of death was stillbirth. It doesn't matter either way, please if you don't know what we feel don't comment on it. The terminology is moot. She lost a child end of story.

Sorry to be on the R&J train tonight but its a subject maybe people shouldn't speak on.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I'm sure Rachelle's mom is enjoying not having to play husband. Did she go on a honeymoon maybe? Idk but seems off no one comes around, not even friends.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

MomOf286 wrote:I'm sure Rachelle's mom is enjoying not having to play husband. Did she go on a honeymoon maybe? Idk but seems off no one comes around, not even friends.
She doesn’t have any friends.

maggielin
Talker
Talker

MomOf286 wrote:The military provided everything for Brynns funeral and even gave her an official headstone. Her cause of death was stillbirth. It doesn't matter either way, please if you don't know what we feel don't comment on it. The terminology is moot. She lost a child end of story.

Sorry to be on the R&J train tonight but its a subject maybe people shouldn't speak on.
i agree. i think she said Brynn was born at 20 weeks. i think she said she had to wait a couple days for Justin so she had hit 20 weeks. it was a stillbirth, a close stillbirth but still a stillbirth. they told her she had to give birth.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

eab424 wrote:I absolutely have respect for those who lose their children bubble. I'm sorry but Rachelle's Brynn was not a stillbirth. Any loss 20 weeks and under is a miscarriage. Still painful. And losses 20 weeks and over is a stillbirth. The military provides for families when they have a stillbirth. They have to meet one of 2 criteria for their babies to be eligible for that benefit. Be 350 grams and 21 weeks gestation.
those technicalities are utter bullshit. if she had to give birth in order to extract the baby, it's a stillbirth. the child had a name and death certificate. once she was born she was old enough to have her own paperwork.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

im dying to know what they're naming her, i love the name bryn. my oldest is named brinn but i always had issues coming up with a second girl name, luckily i had boys afterwards.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Losing a child at any point is heartbreaking and painful. If Rachelle doesn’t want it talked about she should keep it private between her and her family. Everyone’s going to have their opinions and judgements on everything they do. I can’t stand Rachelle, but no one should have to feel the pain of losing a child. I wouldn’t comment on how she chooses to grieve and deal with her pain because who knows how anyone would handle that.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”