Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

Is anyone worried that this pregnancy might have the same ending as Brynn? She hasn't yet hit the 20 week mark and she mentioned that her PAPP A levels were better than they were with Brynn but still not as high as she would have liked them to be. Since Brynn's death was inconclusive, it's possible that the same thing could happen with this pregnancy. I pray that it doesn't but anytime someone has 1 stillbirth, their chance of having another one increases. I'm sure now that Rachelle is getting well into the second trimester that she must be nervous.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

I know same here. I loved the name Brynn Caroline. I'm sure she is waiting for these tests results that came back no so good with B before she says her name.
NaNaBrianna
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NaNaBrianna »

Finally made it to the end of this forum! WHEW. I stopped watching her videos and when I saw 70+ pages on here I thought something juicy had happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

NaNaBrianna wrote:Finally made it to the end of this forum! WHEW. I stopped watching her videos and when I saw 70+ pages on here I thought something juicy had happened.

sorry you had to read all that shit
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

She's comparing herself to KKandBabyJ and getting a house with a pool...LOL forever. you have a hammock, Rachelle. A hammock. Not even remotely close to the KK empire, and you'll never get to that level.
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

New Vlog is Up! "Visiting Our Daughter"
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

I’m curious if anyone contacted a mod on the issue going on here
amycsmith19
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by amycsmith19 »

She says that this is the first time they have visited her grave since justin has been home. Anyone else find that a little weird? He's been home for what a month or more now? What were they so busy doing that they are just now visiting?
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

fingusername wrote:She's comparing herself to KKandBabyJ and getting a house with a pool...LOL forever. you have a hammock, Rachelle. A hammock. Not even remotely close to the KK empire, and you'll never get to that level.

ew is she really????
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

amycsmith19 wrote:She says that this is the first time they have visited her grave since justin has been home. Anyone else find that a little weird? He's been home for what a month or more now? What were they so busy doing that they are just now visiting?
She got offended over a hater comment on twitter about her not going to Brynn's grave in forever and of course the next video they were speeding to the cemetery. lol
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

amycsmith19 wrote:She says that this is the first time they have visited her grave since justin has been home. Anyone else find that a little weird? He's been home for what a month or more now? What were they so busy doing that they are just now visiting?
opening their free po box shit
maggielin
Talker
Talker

blackroses wrote:I’m curious if anyone contacted a mod on the issue going on here
not a good idea considering they'll see that you've placed yourself smack in the middle of all of it.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

maggielin wrote:
blackroses wrote:I’m curious if anyone contacted a mod on the issue going on here
not a good idea considering they'll see that you've placed yourself smack in the middle of all of it.
How has she placed herself in the middle? Its her 1st post.
maggielin
Talker
Talker

MomOf286 wrote:
maggielin wrote:
How has she placed herself in the middle? Its her st post. You're the one with multiple accounts all made on the same day or within a few days lLol know you and dramaseeker made an account same day within what an hour of each other lmao I mean where is a MOD that can block all of these troll accounts
God, give up already. jesus fuckin christ. you do realize if you post from a mobile device it'll put a source caption at the bottom of your comment right? i highly doubt you and six others have the EXACT type of Android phone.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

No, myself and six other don't because I am not the one who keeps coming in here trying to make drama where there is none. Like why on earth would you say she put herself smack in the middle of something she hasn't even posted on except for that one time? Right, because she mentioned getting a MOD involved.
blackroses
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by blackroses »

maggielin wrote:
Great! I’ll be messaging one then.
pitbullmommy
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pitbullmommy »

here4thepopcorn wrote:Hi, Rachelle!
I love how someone commented here the other day that Rachelle hasn't posted about visiting Brynn in a very long time. And then her next post is a belly shot at the gravesite.
was thinking the exact same thing as SOON as I saw the title/thumbnail while scrolling down my subscription list. Didn’t even bother to watch it

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
eab424
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by eab424 »

blackroses wrote:
maggielin wrote:

It would be a good idea if everyone clicked on the ! Button. With the other troll it took a while and I bet if they get enough reports something will be done. Some websites wait for more than 1 report. It's so hilarious how the trolls make up multiple careers for themselves. And the more they talk about them the more apparent it is their a dumb teenager who knows nothing of the career field they've decided to use for their posts. It's pathetic.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

eab424 wrote:
blackroses wrote:
maggielin wrote: not a good idea considering they'll see that you've placed yourself smack in the middle of all of it.

It would be a good idea if everyone clicked on the ! Button. With the other troll it took a while and I bet if they get enough reports something will be done. Some websites wait for more than 1 report. It's so hilarious how the trolls make up multiple careers for themselves. And the more they talk about them the more apparent it is their a dumb teenager who knows nothing of the career field they've decided to use for their posts. It's pathetic.
I think wasting energy on it is pointless. Just scroll past and ignore. They’ll shut up and go away if no one reacts and responds to them. The arguing for 30 plus pages is more annoying then anything.

Chimama14
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Chimama14 »

Exactly prettyll!!

Omg I think it’s so hilarious how she comments so much on kkansbabyj and compres herself to them lol
I used to love watching her last year but she literally does the same thing everyday. So does Kkandbabyj but they’re pretty entertaining people.
She talks about how she would be an interior decorator but everything she buys is literally the freaking same. Her house has NO design

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”