Ohana Adventure

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Ohana Adventure

Unread post by Mommy359 »

When is the travel starting? They’ve been out of their home now for a while. What’s next?! It makes no sense
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Yeah, I'm still baffled. They are basicly couch crashing in other peoples houses now?!
If I was a 14yo teen like Klai I would probably rebel hard against such a nomadic lifestyle.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

At their age, with the number of kids they have they need to grow up! The couch hopping is nuts to me. Seems like the traveling is a bunch of random nonsense without a solid plan. They are so unstable. I feel for the kids. Kids want a stable home.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

lip wrote:Yeah, I'm still baffled. They are basicly couch crashing in other peoples houses now?!
If I was a 14yo teen like Klai I would probably rebel hard against such a nomadic lifestyle.

I could see Rykel or one of the boys rebelling. Klai reminds of Shari from 8 Passengers (though not as bratty or entitled) I feel like they're both the type to stick to the Mormon family lifestyle.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by queenb8291 »

I am just done with their channel. They used their subscribers and dropped them. Take the time to sit down & cry to us about losing their money then never take the time to sit down and say this is the direction we are going now, instead just start uploading random videos of activities. Like it is really that hard to say thank you for being here with us. We are in a transition period and expect this... like we are all mind readers?! And the period stuff is too much, gross. That is bathroom talk, let it happen in the bathroom & leave it there. There is enough easily accessed information about periods.. why do they feel the need to period gurus?! Ewww, I know they are normal to have but seriously I just see a dirty pad in my head the whole time they talk about it. Lovely imagery
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

All this space and my kids would still fight
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... ceade8.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

My god, it looks like the inside of an airplane. I can't even figure out how many seats there are.
queenb8291
Informer
Informer

Unread post by queenb8291 »

Trying to make homeless look cool... couldn’t they not afford an RV? What the heck?! Road trips are long, bathrooms can be far apart and why not have a more comfortable place for breaks?! They think they are so cool, inspiring and adventure some. All I can say is I guess when life hands you lemons why not make lemonade and they sure are trying!
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Looks like they are trying to become a kid channel. Do they not have enough money to fund an RV?
maggielim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielim »

anyone have any opinions on the spray tan video? they got a lot of backlash on that video because Rachel said she's all "nasty and dark" and it made a lot of people uncomfortable because of her reaction to dark skin.

personally, im on the fence about it. but i was shocked to see that she didnt ONCE react to any of those comments and i felt like she should've at least addressed it.
maggielim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielim »

their titles also make me want to pull my hair out.

"HUGE SQUISHY VS REAL EAT IT OR WEAR IT"

"SQUISHY VS STAIR SLIDE. SLIDING INTO 1000 SQUISHYS"

ugh
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

maggielim wrote:anyone have any opinions on the spray tan video? they got a lot of backlash on that video because Rachel said she's all "nasty and dark" and it made a lot of people uncomfortable because of her reaction to dark skin.

personally, im on the fence about it. but i was shocked to see that she didnt ONCE react to any of those comments and i felt like she should've at least addressed it.
People are way too sensitive. - Personally I think the "100 layers" sort of videos are pure material waste and I really don't get the point of what's entertaining about them, but people are crying racism out of the blue sky just about anything nowadays: The "dark skin" was clearly not meant by Rachel or Michelle in any racist way at all. - It's just classic Youtube comments drama nonsense.

You could probably call out the colors whilst describing a crayon set in a Youtube video and people would still take offence at you using the words " dark brown". - Political correctness has it's importance, but heck...
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Still not monetized? Surprised they aren't ruining stairs around the Midwest

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Was quite surprised to see them randomly turning up in a Smellybelly Florida vlog:
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I dont think they have monetization back. 2018 YouTube tour

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

They were robbed and sweet little Evie was the one to witness it all. She seems so traumatised. Not that I wish any of the kids would have seen it so close, but I hate that it was Evie, the one who seems the most sensitive of them all.
callie73
Talker
Talker

Unread post by callie73 »

they totally have monitazion back, I see ads.
Snarkadoodle Doo
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Snarkadoodle Doo »

Hi everyone, just popping in to say hi and let you know that I've been assigned to moderate this thread. Not because theirs any issues happening, but just because there are a bunch of newer mods so threads are being redistributed a little bit. Anyhow, I don't watch everYthing this family posts, but a good amount so I do know about them. I don't think I've ever posted in this group before, but I'll probably start. I know this group doesn't tend to move that fast, but I think it makes it a lot easier (and more fun) to moderate when you're having conversations about the family. :D. I'll be checking on the thread every day, even if I don't get to post so, I just wanted to let you know who I am so if any issues arise and I don't catch them myself. Or if you ever have any questions, comments, or concerns that you'd rather not post here to the board publicly, please feel free to shoot me a message! Always happy to help. Talk soon!
:angel: RIP Mom 3/16/2019 - Cancer Sucks :angel:
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

I jumped a lot of videos lately and as the Ohana videos are all over the timeline/place anyway, I need an update: Are they living in their own house again?
Quackerz_The_Ducky
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Quackerz_The_Ducky »

Just stumbled upon their channel with their "$100 Toys R US SHOPPING SPREE w/Toddlers!!"
first, 5 and 8 are not toddlers. Secondly, at one point one of them, said "you can make... stuff" they were grabbing stuff for the sake of it. It's absurd! Plus for some reason, they wasted $100 for toys that is a waste of perfectly good money ffs!

Return to “I-P”