afarmhousefull Part 1

pipster22
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: afarmhousefull Part 1

Unread post by pipster22 »

Hi everyone, I wouldn’t have the same strong Christian beliefs but I like her. I think she’s a good attitude keeping calm with so many kids. What do you think of the Encouraging Homeschooling Mom, I like to watch her meal planning and food haul videos. I don’t think she’s mentioned her Christian views on contraception or god’s plan for the number of kids she’ll have like AFF but she does read the bible a lot which is fine if that’s what you’re into but I’d like to find a channel that’s more relatable for me i.e. less heavy Christian and more working mom.

Any ideas?
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

pipster22 wrote:Hi everyone, I wouldn’t have the same strong Christian beliefs but I like her. I think she’s a good attitude keeping calm with so many kids. What do you think of the Encouraging Homeschooling Mom, I like to watch her meal planning and food haul videos. I don’t think she’s mentioned her Christian views on contraception or god’s plan for the number of kids she’ll have like AFF but she does read the bible a lot which is fine if that’s what you’re into but I’d like to find a channel that’s more relatable for me i.e. less heavy Christian and more working mom.

Any ideas?
I really love her. I've been watching her since summer 2015. I don't share their views. I believe they are quite conservative...more than AFF. We are liberal Christians here but I still really enjoy her videos. I feel like I could be friends with her IRL but I don't get that vibe from Nicci (even though I enjoy her Vlogs). I once wrote her a message about one of her Vlogs where she had spoken about a bible verse that she had been thinking on a lot and it hit me really hard in that moment (I was on dialysis and very sick at the time). She wrote back in the sweetest manner. I really appreciated her response and it made me love her even more.
chachismemories1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by chachismemories1 »

I enjoy her too but I have to blast the volume in order to hear anything on her videos. Any one else have thus problem? Its only on her videos.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

chachismemories1 wrote:I enjoy her too but I have to blast the volume in order to hear anything on her videos. Any one else have thus problem? Its only on her videos.
Yep I have to turn the volume all the way up on my phone
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I love Jamerril (encouraging homeschool mom). If u go back and watch her older videos she says they don't adhere to any certain thing like quiverfull but that they just let the amount of kids they have be up to God. They are very religious but other than some bible quotes she doesn't usually put too much of that in her videos. I like aff too but actually like jamerril better.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

Are people beginning to think her channel is becoming the "Do Terra" channel? You sell oils, we get it. It's like a new religion, my SIL is in it too. Cult is more like it.
HCB
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HCB »

smarlo wrote:Are people beginning to think her channel is becoming the "Do Terra" channel? You sell oils, we get it. It's like a new religion, my SIL is in it too. Cult is more like it.
Yeah. And she is so successful because her viewers buy from her. Smart business move on her part but I don't care about oils whatsoever. I want more homeschooling and day in the life's. I also enjoy her fitness talks and other sit down videos. Could do without the oils. But I'm sure it's making her so much money. And the more oil videos she makes, the more people buy from her.
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

I know ppl don't watch her much here, but I catch vlogs here and there. So I watched her part 1 q&a recently and something jolted my memory.

In a previous vid she mentioned wanting to do something that contributed financially to the household. I always assumed she was SAHM and YT and recently did this essential oil business. But in this most recent one she says she co-owns a construction company with her mom and her dad is a contractor. So that means she's had income coming in otherwise.

I don't know it just surprised me a little I guess because maybe I've missed her mentioning it previously.
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

She mentions the construction work every now and then. She designed their house. I think with the oils she meant she wanted to provide more. Seems like she keeps busy.
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

She talks about the construction stuff, I think her house was a project at one time.
She also has a crochet business.
She wears many hats.

Sent from my HTC Desire 510 using Tapatalk
pirateayy07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pirateayy07 »

I've heard her mentioning construction, but just not that she owns a construction company with her mom. Designing her home probably would have gone over my head because I would have equated that to lots of ppl I know who own land and build on it. They get blueprints they like, and modify/add on according to their preferences.
smarlo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by smarlo »

she did a video about what her kids were for Halloween and gee whiz, some of the comments practically accuse her of Satan worship and human sacrifice!

LOL
alicesmo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alicesmo »

I saw that too!!! Insanely weird to me. I didn't even know Christians don't (or aren't supposed to?) ''celebrate'' Halloween, which isn't even a ''celebration'' more like a fun thing for kids (and adults I guess).
Is it only the most ''hardcore'' ones who are totally against Halloween right? I swear other religious people I know or follow do celebrate Halloween?! Even Mormons?

I guess she has a lot of very veryyyy religious people who follow her because of her ''themes''.. homeschool, a LOT of kids, etc. Lol. So weird anyway. Like... I guess it's fine to not do Halloween for religious reasons or whatever (sucks for your kids though) but to go out of your way to judge someone else because they chose to ? Yikes. Mind your own lol
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Ugh. Hate those holier than thou types who won't let their children be children. Let them dress up and get candy. That doesn't mean they're worshiping the damn devil.
HopelessGarden
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by HopelessGarden »

I grew up going to Baptist churches, and a lot of them would have Halloween events. Like trunk or treat or bouncy houses and games. It's smart of them to provide some safe fun and an opportunity to get kids to like church.

I think it is really conservative Christians who don't like Halloween. But anyway, rude of people to judge her.
dahell
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by dahell »

Ugh, I’ve always mostly liked this channel. I get genuinely good ideas from Nicci. Lately, she has jumped HARD onto so many trendy things. “Minimalism” “vegan-ish” (which really just sounds like vegetarian but that’s not as hip and cool as identifying as VEGAN)....I don’t mind seeing her declutter but it’s not minimalism. I know she says “minimalism for them” but isn’t that really just decluttering and organizing? I hate that YouTube creators have to title their videos these ways...I don’t think I’d call hers outright click-bait, yet. Anyone else watching?
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I had to take a break from her.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Yeah I unfollowed her a few months ago. I get such a cocky self righteous vibe from her. I only ever followed her to keep up with her pregnancies.
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Is it bad that anytime o get a notification from this thread, I automatically assume it’s because she’s pregnant?

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Is it bad that anytime o get a notification from this thread, I automatically assume it’s because she’s pregnant?

Literally just laughed out loud because when I saw this thread had new posts, I 100% thought to myself "Well, she's pregnant again."

Return to “A-H”