• Advertisement

TaylerTragedy: Chuckie Gone & Brian Hanging On Part 59

Re: TaylerTragedy: Chuckie Gone & Brian Hanging On Part 59

Postby lily1995 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:01 pm

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 6cde86.jpg
Hey Tayler, you know what else is a waste of money? Having to buy 3-4 new bikes and tablets every year!

She’d rather buy them toys they can play outside with, you mean like their wagon? Where is that, Tayler?

100% agree with that Katie girl.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:HK: :love2: Tayler | 23 | Mother of 3½ Stuck Farts :love2: :HK:
lily1995
True Gossiper

Advertisement

Postby HeyKatie » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:07 pm

lily1995 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180306/c4e34a62fe28bdab6e96bb45216cde86.jpg[/img]
Hey Tayler, you know what else is a waste of money? Having to buy 3-4 new bikes and tablets every year!

She’d rather buy them toys they can play outside with, you mean like their wagon? Where is that, Tayler?

That me, like Christas has already lost all its original meaning pretty much, why must Easter be so played out? All of the YT moms do this crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
HeyKatie
Talker

Postby Panda714 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:21 pm

Bubbles, gardening stuff, chalk and a sand box for them all to share

Done

Easy, cheap and will get plenty of use
Panda714
True Gossiper

Postby lily1995 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 7:24 pm

HeyKatie wrote:
lily1995 wrote:[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180306/c4e34a62fe28bdab6e96bb45216cde86.jpg[/img]

That me, like Christas has already lost all its original meaning pretty much, why must Easter be so played out? All of the YT moms do this crap.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Easter is like Christmas for them because she only ever has decent money around tax time. She goes all out for Easter, blows the rest of it on bullshit and then when Christmas rolls around she’s back to being poor and the kids get a dollar tree haul while Tayler lays on the couch sounding bored.

lily1995
True Gossiper

Postby kingoflove21vher » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:07 pm

Panda714 wrote:Bubbles, gardening stuff, chalk and a sand box for them all to share

Done

Easy, cheap and will get plenty of use

Yeah, but that’s not stuff she can sell when she’s out of money three weeks after when they’re scraping the bottom of the barrel again the the refund check has run out and she’s fired from the call center because she’s had a mental break despite all the counseling she’s supposedly gone to according to her superior comments on others IGs.

"I suppose the story of my life is a search for love, but more than that, I have been looking for a way to repair myself from the damages I suffered early on ..."
kingoflove21vher
Guru Gossiper

Postby Aboogabooga » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:26 pm

We literally have this same discussion every year. That’s how redundant her freaking life is. Pathetic.

But she’s changed y’all!

Aboogabooga
True Gossiper

Postby mamamayhem14 » Mon Mar 05, 2018 8:53 pm

Kids probably wonder what the heck is wrong with the Easter bunny that every year he brings them a bicycle and a tablet and every year he takes it back. Such a sad, pitiful life those kids have. They will grow up and realize what actually happened to all their stuff. Mom sold it so she can get a new horrible tattoo and go to a stupid concert with each new "daddy" they get every couple of years. Pretty sad when she spends over $100-$200 on them a piece on Easter then sells their Easter gift and then Christmas rolls around and she is begging people to buy her kids gifts. Nope, she won't put the money back for Christmas but instead she will blow it all on Easter and beg on Christmas.
mamamayhem14
True Gossiper

Postby Sparklingdee » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:31 am

LOOOOOL. "play outside with"

That would mean taking your kids to the park and actually letting them DO something instead of being in your house all day. Doesnt she have a playground or a library or anything nearby? What a boring life they must lead in their house which also has jack all toys in it.
Sparklingdee
Gossiper

Postby BornThisWay94 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:46 am

Aboogabooga wrote:We literally have this same discussion every year. That’s how redundant her freaking life is. Pathetic.

But she’s changed y’all!

Lmao, ikr? Just a year ago we were on here bickering about her getting the kids bikes for Christmas and then selling them.
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper

Postby mammabria » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:41 am

Damn Tayler, quit trying to make Easter into Christmas just because you are balling with all that tax money..get your kids some candy and maybe a few small things, but open a SAVINGS account and SAVE for real Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
mammabria
Amateur

Postby mammabria » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:45 am

Also I've always heard that the poorer and less you make, the more you get back in taxes every year. Don't know how true that is but it has held true for my husband and I. A few years ago we got quite a bit back but we were really struggling..now last year and this we hardly get anything. But husband has a great job now so it's worth it to have money all year vs just during tax season

So yeah, to be tax balling, really isn't anything to be proud of imo.

mammabria
Amateur

Postby mammabria » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:54 am

And I'm sorry for all the posts, I promise last one but can I just say that I was shocked... SHOCKED, when I found out Tay is the same age as me?? I don't know how old is expected her to be but she's so immature it's sad.
I'll admit I got my license late (21), didn't finish high school, got pregnant at 17 BUT I got my license, worked to get myself a car (just a old starter car at first till I just bought my first brand new car about 6 months ago!!), studied my ass off and got my GED when my daughter was a baby, and her dad and I are still together, no other kids. We actually just got married and are in the process of house buying.

So yeah, it's possible. She's just lazy.

mammabria
Amateur

Postby Bsveach15 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 12:01 pm

mammabria wrote:Also I've always heard that the poorer and less you make, the more you get back in taxes every year. Don't know how true that is but it has held true for my husband and I. A few years ago we got quite a bit back but we were really struggling..now last year and this we hardly get anything. But husband has a great job now so it's worth it to have money all year vs just during tax season

The less money you make and the more children you have, the bigger the refund. My sister in law made between like 12 and 15k last year and got almost $7,000 for her return. That’s with only one child.

Bsveach15
Gossiper

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:00 pm

This bitch. Always making shit about herself. She's responding to the last section of the post about who is the worst mom. And she's literally commented on every single thing that has been submitted about her on the 3 different sub pages. Like how does she have time to go through each page and find her name mentioned lmao
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby SilverLady01 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 1:26 pm

A kid won't be happy with toys. I am not a mom yet my nephews and niece love it when we play with 2 scarves I have around. We were pirates. Maybe what you should get them is a new mom Tayler. That truly enjoys her kids and love watching them flourish together.....
SilverLady01
Informer

Postby Panda714 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 2:34 pm

She said she wants her kids to go to college

Dunno how she thinks they or she will afford it

Imagine if she just put $500 a year aside for each one when she gets her refund
Panda714
True Gossiper

Postby 80085 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:28 pm

mommaof2cuties wrote:This bitch. Always making shit about herself. She's responding to the last section of the post about who is the worst mom. And she's literally commented on every single thing that has been submitted about her on the 3 different sub pages. Like how does she have time to go through each page and find her name mentioned lmao

I'm starting to think she runs it tbh. She clearly loves drama.
Guru Gossiper

Postby Dhatkat » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:57 pm

mammabria wrote:Also I've always heard that the poorer and less you make, the more you get back in taxes every year. Don't know how true that is but it has held true for my husband and I. A few years ago we got quite a bit back but we were really struggling..now last year and this we hardly get anything. But husband has a great job now so it's worth it to have money all year vs just during tax season

This is so true lol, last time it was just my husband working and we got a lot. I started working last year and we got so much less :( lol

Dhatkat
Talker

Postby lily1995 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 6:57 pm

[img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180307/4c1dba5efe9cdd5d3958ee5f0a69769d.jpg[/img]
Ew, looks like she got a pre-made lasagna and put pepperoni on top. Every time she tries to show off her “cooking skills” the meals look terrible. Now that I think about it I don’t think I’ve ever seen her post a picture of a healthy meal.

lily1995
True Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:00 pm

And doesn't Brian have a good Italian mama? So he should know what lasagna should taste like...

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby mammabria » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:05 pm

Is that lasagna? Pepperoni doesn't belong on lasagna
Maybe if your white trash though. Fancy cookin!

mammabria
Amateur

Postby mommaof2cuties » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:11 pm

80085 wrote:
mommaof2cuties wrote:This bitch. Always making shit about herself. She's responding to the last section of the post about who is the worst mom. And she's literally commented on every single thing that has been submitted about her on the 3 different sub pages. Like how does she have time to go through each page and find her name mentioned lmao

I'm starting to think she runs it tbh. She clearly loves drama.

I'm wondering that too or someone who actually like a her because I semt in one about if only her kids were as disposable as her pets and they blacked out that part but they let people post worse shit than that
mommaof2cuties
Guru Gossiper

Postby emilynicole1435 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:43 pm

mammabria wrote:And I'm sorry for all the posts, I promise last one but can I just say that I was shocked... SHOCKED, when I found out Tay is the same age as me?? I don't know how old is expected her to be but she's so immature it's sad.
I'll admit I got my license late (21), didn't finish high school, got pregnant at 17 BUT I got my license, worked to get myself a car (just a old starter car at first till I just bought my first brand new car about 6 months ago!!), studied my ass off and got my GED when my daughter was a baby, and her dad and I are still together, no other kids. We actually just got married and are in the process of house buying.

So yeah, it's possible. She's just lazy.

I just wanted to say congrats on kicking butt and working hard to give your daughter a good life! Good for you and your husband <3
emilynicole1435
Informer

Postby EleanorRigby » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:47 am

Aboogabooga wrote:We literally have this same discussion every year. That’s how redundant her freaking life is. Pathetic.

But she’s changed y’all!

But seriously.. Reading her thread is like beating my own head against the wall.
EleanorRigby
Sassy Moddie

Postby BornThisWay94 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:13 am

Oh my god lmao is that pepperoni on lasagna?! :lol:
"I'm not on welfare, the government just pays for everything I have!" -Tayler Dawn

BornThisWay94
Guru Gossiper

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to ModifiedMother/Ohioisformothers (TaylerTragedy)