ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandForeverFiance's | Part 21

Unread post by ohanapanda »

queentee20 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:I think he’s just socially awkward or maybe he’s like that because most of his friends have moved on with their life and he’s stuck raising kids with Keren .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This. I think he’s really bored of Keren and desperate for interaction. Let’s be honest, Keren cannot be fun all she wants to do is sleep and go to target while khoa seems like the kind of guy who actually wants to go out and adventure. And sure, maybe not they go out a bit more but Keren is such a bitch to him he probably doesn’t even enjoy HER company. Keren may be willing to go out a bit more as of late but imagine being at a place like Disney with 2 kids and a bitchy ass fiancé? Nope.... no wonder khoa kracks.
Yup and something I might add that seems to be a bit too r rated but Keren talked about it because she has no filter .... she did say they had sex like two times in one month. I’m just adding to the reason why he’s acting like that too. She treats him like shit and always doing stuff to him to make him pisses off and mad .

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

Well don't you know sex isn't for pleasure its for making babies and that's it. *sarcasm
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

queentee20 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Well don't you know sex isn't for pleasure its for making babies and that's it. *sarcasm
I just remember the time Keren had tried on that lingerie for him in a video and she was like “he liked it, right?” And khoa was so uninterested he was just like “yeah sure...”
Image maybe there’s no spark anymore and he’s with her because of the kids

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Something definitely seems off with them the past few weeks. They seem like great friends but that's it. There is zero affection. I don't think ive heard them tell each other I love you in forever. They don't even hug each other or anything. Its awkward.
staceymj
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by staceymj »

queentee20 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Something definitely seems off with them the past few weeks. They seem like great friends but that's it. There is zero affection. I don't think ive heard them tell each other I love you in forever. They don't even hug each other or anything. Its awkward.
Lately Keren’s been really annoying, she truly treats khoa like shit. Not much time for love when she’s constantly annoying him.
I wonder if khoa knew this side to Keren when he planned to have Jackson with her and proposed the first time. Keren when they first started vlogging and Keren now are drastically different. I definitely think that if Keren was like this before they had the boys they would have broken up by now.

Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

MomOf286 wrote:Something definitely seems off with them the past few weeks. They seem like great friends but that's it. There is zero affection. I don't think ive heard them tell each other I love you in forever. They don't even hug each other or anything. Its awkward.
Get ready for tomorrow’s vlog, lots of kissing and hugging because you mention it lol.

Shibbyy
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Shibbyy »

queentee20 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:Guys what was the point of her buying the bike trailer? They rode it down the street for 1 lap!?! So they are pulling a bike trailer on a beach cruiser!? They are silly people. Among her balance being terrible not pregnant, its not the most common thing to ride a bike while pregnant. But no surprise. 2 kids in already and she’s still clueless. Never seen people spend so much money just to spend it. $400 on nonsense.
Kyra tried it while not pregant and she complained so much after lol granted I think they biked MILES from what I remember but still... someone mentioned not doing any excercise you weren’t already doing before pregnant, Keren’s going from NO excercise at all to bike riding? Hmmmm, interesting. But we know she won’t keep up with it lol. $400 is a lot to spend on something she will not use for long but Keren is insane with her spending. She spends soooo much it’s like her pocket’s infinite
Sorry a little bit behind on the thread. But I honestly feel like they buy so much shit to kind of show off their money. And feel like they think they are cool that they have money to spend on worthless pointless shit. They are way too into themselves. They just bought a trampoline, apparently a fence and pool screen.. and they have a baby on their way but can spend 400 at Target the day after. Seriously think they just do it to show off.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

KKandForeverFiance's | Part 21

Queen tee you’re so right. Keren is the one with the spending problem and khoa have passive aggressively said it on different vlogs.. remember this vlog when Keren blames khoa for spending $400 at Target when his item was less than $100 and actually had a purpose ? I’ve noticed khoa only buy stuff he uses and yea he buys a lot too but it’s not useless shit like Keren with her million pillows. I’ve been noticing that on the vlogs. It’s always Keren spending. I wonder if he actually wanted the trampoline ... I know he’s been wanting the pool things for a while but because of Keren he couldn’t

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Yeah the only reason he proposed again was because all of the hype over Austin and Catherine's proposal. Theirs was beautiful, keren and khoas was forced and just way awkward not sweet or anything. She didn't even cry or act like she cared. All she wanted was that ring to show off.
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

I can see them breaking up eventually

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why? Like honestly lol
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

MomOf286 wrote:Why? Like honestly lol
SO creepy!
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Unread post by secret1510 »

queentee20 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:I can see them breaking up eventually

I truly believe their relationship could work if Keren would ditch the attitude and treat her sons and fiancé better. There’s no reason for her to be such a bitch. She’s got all this money, a big house, a good fiancé, 2 boys, I understand her childhood was rough but come on girl, you’re doing good now. Be happy and enjoy your life... no need to be so bitchy all the time. And If you love spending money so much spend it in traveling, I don’t know if anyone else feels this way but I think travel is so much more of a fulfilling purchase than material items that will just lay around the house. But this is Keren, and ohpanda is right, they’ll most likely end up breaking up.
She's healthy (even eating all those junk foods), her family is healthy, she has all support of her mom and friends. And she had a rough past, so she knows how hard life can be, why she can't be grateful?
DANGER
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DANGER »

Notachild wrote:
ckks wrote:
AuraBor wrote:I’m sorry I’m saying this but I feel like it’s true because Keren’s a bitch:

I REALLY HOPE HER PREGNANCY GOES WELL, don’t get me wrong, BUT she looks like she won’t give a damn if she has another abortion. She lifts heavy stuff ALL of the time, she eats like crap and she does nothing good for the baby, the pregnancy itself. It’s her third one, and she already had abortions, so it’s really unsafe for her to do the stuff she does and she should be extra careful but she isn’t. I feel like she knows she’s too fertile and could get pregnant with another one when she wants to, and since they told her the baby is probably a boy I feel like she doesn’t care much at all. If it happens they’ll make more money off of it. Lifting things at target, carying both boys in her arms..... I have a feeling she doesn’t care much, hope I’m wrong.
she’s had a miscarriage and a chemical pregnancy. not an abortion. she can safely carry both of her children though. if she just randomly started weightlifting, that wouldn’t be good, but you can continue doing what you did before pregnant. you just can’t start a new workout routine or anything that your body isn’t used to.

Be honest you aren't sorry for saying it. She didn't have an abortion.
I mean, she’s technically not wrong. The medical terminology for a miscarriage IS a “spontaneous ABORTION”

She also stated that English isn’t her first language so give her a break.

teamlandon
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by teamlandon »

About the Khoa & Jelian twitter thing...
I think it’s just a mix of Khoa just being socially awkward/him & Keren never setting boundaries (which I feel like should be obvious but idk maybe if they never sat down and talked about it...) of like “hey even though we’re not married, we’re engaged, we live together, we have (almost) three kids & that’s weird & inappropriate to do” & Khoa just wanting some other people around cause it’s a change from sitting at home all day or going to target repeatedly. I think he’s just awkward & bored especially when Keren goes to bed at 8pm & he’s up all night editing the vlog for their income lol

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

teamlandon wrote:About the Khoa & Jelian twitter thing...
I think it’s just a mix of Khoa just being socially awkward/him & Keren never setting boundaries (which I feel like should be obvious but idk maybe if they never sat down and talked about it...) of like “hey even though we’re not married, we’re engaged, we live together, we have (almost) three kids & that’s weird & inappropriate to do” & Khoa just wanting some other people around cause it’s a change from sitting at home all day or going to target repeatedly. I think he’s just awkward & bored especially when Keren goes to bed at 8pm & he’s up all night editing the vlog for their income lol

Kind of feel like Jelian was looking for a response this time too. Last time she tweeted something like that Khoa invited her over. I don't even think Khoa has an issue with social cues, he actually gets quite embarrassed when Keren acts weird in public. I think he just tries too hard to be sickly sweet, he has done that for as long as I've been watching the vlogs. Hanging out with young girls comes from arrogance due to his new found 'fame'. Calling him a pedophile is way off.

I think, like other posters have mentioned, he's become incredibly tired of Keren and her shit but most people his age have their own lives at this stage. The easiest way to make new friends is to just find fake friends on YouTube... Instant friendship.
Spillthattea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Spillthattea »

Wait, did they really get a pool fence?
Was that before or after there was talk on here of reporting them to their council?
Damn I really wanted to see them get in sh*t for their negligence lmao.
Hi Keren.
Milk_stain
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Milk_stain »

Yeah...your mood when Landon wants attention [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 5e78b2.jpg[/img]

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

I don’t know why she wanted that bike thing?! Like she’s really going to cycle anywhere other than up and down their street.

Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Pineapples wrote:I don’t know why she wanted that bike thing?! Like she’s really going to cycle anywhere other than up and down their street.

Guess she's alread bored of the golf cart?

Return to “KKandBabyJ”