KKandForeverFiance's | KKandBabyJ | Part 21

Babbs18
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandForeverFiance's | Part 21

Unread post by Babbs18 »

Pineapples wrote:I don’t know why she wanted that bike thing?! Like she’s really going to cycle anywhere other than up and down their street.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Cycling through the chick fil a drive thru (if they have one)

Verstuurd vanaf mijn GT-I9301I met Tapatalk
Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

Emysere wrote:
teamlandon wrote:About the Khoa & Jelian twitter thing...
I think it’s just a mix of Khoa just being socially awkward/him & Keren never setting boundaries (which I feel like should be obvious but idk maybe if they never sat down and talked about it...) of like “hey even though we’re not married, we’re engaged, we live together, we have (almost) three kids & that’s weird & inappropriate to do” & Khoa just wanting some other people around cause it’s a change from sitting at home all day or going to target repeatedly. I think he’s just awkward & bored especially when Keren goes to bed at 8pm & he’s up all night editing the vlog for their income lol

Kind of feel like Jelian was looking for a response this time too. Last time she tweeted something like that Khoa invited her over. I don't even think Khoa has an issue with social cues, he actually gets quite embarrassed when Keren acts weird in public. I think he just tries too hard to be sickly sweet, he has done that for as long as I've been watching the vlogs. Hanging out with young girls comes from arrogance due to his new found 'fame'. Calling him a pedophile is way off.

I think, like other posters have mentioned, he's become incredibly tired of Keren and her shit but most people his age have their own lives at this stage. The easiest way to make new friends is to just find fake friends on YouTube... Instant friendship.
I agree Khoa projects the "good guy" image. Every person I've ever met who acts too nice, like him, is a huge, gossipy, judgemental asshole behind closed doors. Like when he used to go passing out money to strangers as "charity". If he was really trying to help someone he would have done it discreetly, and not just given money to middle class women in Publix. Donating that money to a shelter would have been doing an actual good deed, but that wouldn't have been good footage for his video. I honestly think he's almost as bad as Keren. He just knows how to hide it better.
Rkp65i
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Rkp65i »

KKletmerantallday wrote:Sorry if this is off topic or was already talked about but in today’s vlog Khoa says he’s grateful for how the sun sets in their backyard? Does he know the sun sets everywhere? Literally so confused why he chose the word grateful. He always has to seem humble I guess..

Hes describing the side of the house the sun sets on. Onviously the sun sets everywhere but they get the view from the back yard vs their front. Like growing up my parents always talked about how the sun is in the backyard during the day and front yard at night.
calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Keren just wanted to go spend for vlog content. Because it was 4pm and they hadn’t vlogged nor had any good content

But I agree about all the spending issues with Keren vs Khoa buys things he actually uses/needs

Emysere
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emysere »

Adp1993 wrote:
Emysere wrote:
teamlandon wrote:About the Khoa & Jelian twitter thing...
I think it’s just a mix of Khoa just being socially awkward/him & Keren never setting boundaries (which I feel like should be obvious but idk maybe if they never sat down and talked about it...) of like “hey even though we’re not married, we’re engaged, we live together, we have (almost) three kids & that’s weird & inappropriate to do” & Khoa just wanting some other people around cause it’s a change from sitting at home all day or going to target repeatedly. I think he’s just awkward & bored especially when Keren goes to bed at 8pm & he’s up all night editing the vlog for their income lol

Kind of feel like Jelian was looking for a response this time too. Last time she tweeted something like that Khoa invited her over. I don't even think Khoa has an issue with social cues, he actually gets quite embarrassed when Keren acts weird in public. I think he just tries too hard to be sickly sweet, he has done that for as long as I've been watching the vlogs. Hanging out with young girls comes from arrogance due to his new found 'fame'. Calling him a pedophile is way off.

I think, like other posters have mentioned, he's become incredibly tired of Keren and her shit but most people his age have their own lives at this stage. The easiest way to make new friends is to just find fake friends on YouTube... Instant friendship.
I agree Khoa projects the "good guy" image. Every person I've ever met who acts too nice, like him, is a huge, gossipy, judgemental asshole behind closed doors. Like when he used to go passing out money to strangers as "charity". If he was really trying to help someone he would have done it discreetly, and not just given money to middle class women in Publix. Donating that money to a shelter would have been doing an actual good deed, but that wouldn't have been good footage for his video. I honestly think he's almost as bad as Keren. He just knows how to hide it better.
Oh yeah I totally agree. His 'charitable' donations came off as arrogant and self-absorbed. I think that's when the money hit and they both changed (on camera). I think neither of them are genuinely nice people. Keren kept up the act until she got a good fan base and Khoa has to try extra hard to seem like a nice guy because Keren doesn't give a shit about faking it anymore. She has her minions.
nebula
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by nebula »

Keren starts the vlog late cause they don't wanna show Taylor babysitting. I think they hide other stuff too. Like shopping and family visits. There's been a long time since she "received" packages from Amazon....
Also I agree with the poster above that Khoa is just as bad as Keren. There's NO way he could be with here if he was that guy that he painfully tries to be in the vlogs.

Στάλθηκε από το SM-A510F μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk
Chichi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Chichi »

Well with average vlog content and Keren's shitty attitude, they won't be trending for much longer. Doubt first time viewers who watched yesterday's vlog will be back. I think they don't start their vlogs in the morning as that's when Taylor is doing all the nanny work while Keren naps. New viewers will wonder why they need a nanny.. Think about it, when did you last even see Keren folding laundry. Now Nonnie is cleaning the garage and will do some gardening.. They will suddenly make themselves busy with Khoa doing Real Estate, and Keren busy at her desk filing her bills/receipts.. Maybe, just maybe they will work on the pool fence/gate? Since they aren't doing any valuable parenting.. ie. trying to work on Jackson's speech, reading books to/with the kids, letting the kids play with educational toys. Maybe Keren will order some Blue Apron family meals or if she's smart start a "Cooking with Nonnie" series, and learn some valuable culinary skills while her Mum is living with them.. Their current vlog content is so dull and repetitive. I read on here first to see if there's anything worth watching like Jackson's first dentist appointment...hehe..
soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

staceybrax wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Something definitely seems off with them the past few weeks. They seem like great friends but that's it. There is zero affection. I don't think ive heard them tell each other I love you in forever. They don't even hug each other or anything. Its awkward.
Lately Keren’s been really annoying, she truly treats khoa like shit. Not much time for love when she’s constantly annoying him.
I wonder if khoa knew this side to Keren when he planned to have Jackson with her and proposed the first time. Keren when they first started vlogging and Keren now are drastically different. I definitely think that if Keren was like this before they had the boys they would have broken up by now.

Well i mean they did break up a ton back then but kept getting back together

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

MomOf286 wrote:Yeah the only reason he proposed again was because all of the hype over Austin and Catherine's proposal. Theirs was beautiful, keren and khoas was forced and just way awkward not sweet or anything. She didn't even cry or act like she cared. All she wanted was that ring to show off.
Yea there was no need to propose again but keren wanted a bigger more expensive ring to show off -_- bc the first one wasnt good enough apparentlt. Shouldnt it be about genuine love not material things?! Oh i forgot... we’re talking about miss shallow keren here

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

I did an online follow up chat regarding the fence/unscreened pool:

The report is currently being worked on. The officer went out on 3/2 and the property was not in compliance, He is scheduled to do another inspection on or before 4/2

Can you imagine how pissed Keren was
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:Well don't you know sex isn't for pleasure its for making babies and that's it. *sarcasm
I just remember the time Keren had tried on that lingerie for him in a video and she was like “he liked it, right?” And khoa was so uninterested he was just like “yeah sure...”
Image maybe there’s no spark anymore and he’s with her because of the kids

& youtube. He's with her for kids and YT because if they ever breakup, just imagine all the death threats Khoa will get from their viewers and all the 12 year olds calling his number

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Milkmama0306 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote: I just remember the time Keren had tried on that lingerie for him in a video and she was like “he liked it, right?” And khoa was so uninterested he was just like “yeah sure...”
Image maybe there’s no spark anymore and he’s with her because of the kids

& youtube. He's with her for kids and YT because if they ever breakup, just imagine all the death threats Khoa will get from their viewers and all the 12 year olds calling his number

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk[/quote
I’m sure Keren will pin everything on him

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Classie wrote:I did an online follow up chat regarding the fence/unscreened pool:

The report is currently being worked on. The officer went out on 3/2 and the property was not in compliance, He is scheduled to do another inspection on or before 4/2

ImageImage I’m loving this. So that’s why they’ve ordered the new screen etc. They’ve been forced too! She talks so much crap about she ordered it 3 weeks ago lol! That vlog was made the day the people went out to visit them. She must be fuming.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

ohanapanda wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote: Image maybe there’s no spark anymore and he’s with her because of the kids

You know she will she's so evil, basically he is stuck in this relationship

Classie
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Classie »

Pineapples wrote:
Classie wrote:I did an online follow up chat regarding the fence/unscreened pool:

ImageImage I’m loving this. So that’s why they’ve ordered the new screen etc. They’ve been forced too! She talks so much crap about she ordered it 3 weeks ago lol! That vlog was made the day the people went out to visit them. She must be fuming.

I PM'd you!
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Lmao that’s amazing! Thank you

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

Yes!!!!! I did mine as a guest so I couldn’t follow up!

ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

ohanapanda wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
1cor138 wrote:Jackson’s echolalia was especially bad in this blog Image

I know! I was just about to say did anyone else get so frustrated watching Keren have him choose which helmet he wanted. Even she was like “wtf”... she really did try though, switching them up to see if he REALLY wanted the Elsa one was smart. Versus her asking him because he’d just repeat her “do you want Elsa?” “want...Elsa” “do you want paw patrol?” “...want... paw patrol!” *keren glares at camera*
I hate to say this but listening to Jackson talking is like listening to nails on a chalkboard . He gives me a headache

me too! Don’t feel guilty!
ohanapanda
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ohanapanda »

Milkmama0306 wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:
Milkmama0306 wrote:& youtube. He's with her for kids and YT because if they ever breakup, just imagine all the death threats Khoa will get from their viewers and all the 12 year olds calling his number

You know she will she's so evil, basically he is stuck in this relationship

Poor khoa he’s gonna be harassed smh

Pineapples
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Pineapples »

Classie wrote:
Pineapples wrote:

I PM'd you!
I replied Image

Return to “KKandBabyJ”