• Advertisement

Aaryn Williams | Germaphobe when it's convenient | Part 4

Re: Aaryn Williams | Germaphobe when it's convenient | Part

Postby Morethescarier » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:08 pm

Got to be a troll, she will be blocked already... or is aaryn oblivious to sarcasm? lol
Morethescarier
Talker

Advertisement

Postby MamaH09 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:16 pm

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:https://imgur.com/gallery/c8gH3 gUYS. Guys. I'm pissing.
Is somebody gonna tell her? Or is she a troll?

It looks like someone did but was conveniently ignored by everyone jumping on the “it was so long ago” band wagon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
MamaH09
Talker

Postby lilagrace1 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 7:56 pm

MintJulep wrote:
MamaH09 wrote:Idk if I’m just hyper sensitive, but I thought the way Aaryn spoke to Kenzie was really off putting. In the car & when the girls were eating, specifically.

I thought the same thing, she talks to other people's kids very differently than her own kids.

Yeah she has a different approach with Kenzie and kids normally pick up on that, which is probably why Kenzie seemed cold toward Aaryn.
lilagrace1
Talker

Postby alyn87 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 8:05 pm

She admitted in the comments she couldn’t tell whether it was Skyla or not. How could you not tell? No other toddler is screaming like that lol.
I thought her wording in the vlog about nick being home was interesting. She said he’s “permanently home” it just sounded like he wasn’t going to work or something!
alyn87

Postby Itsjustanosering » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:00 pm

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Has anybody noticed that shell looked like she was from the movie white chicks in the car with the big sunglasses?

YES!!!!!!!
Itsjustanosering
Amateur

Postby Stephanie5231 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:46 pm

Shelli looks like a man though. And aaryns outings seem more for herself than anything else. I thought it was so whiny how Cryla threw a tantrum cus she wanted to wear her Disney dress when it was hanging. She whines for EVERY. LITTLE. THING.
Stephanie5231
Amateur

Postby pumpkinspice » Tue Mar 06, 2018 9:51 pm

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Has anybody noticed that shell looked like she was from the movie white chicks in the car with the big sunglasses?

Girl. I know I’ve had issues with some of your posts in the past, but . This is hilarious! She totally does lol.

pumpkinspice
Amateur

Postby Vr258 » Tue Mar 06, 2018 11:29 pm

Stephanie5231 wrote:Shelli looks like a man though. And aaryns outings seem more for herself than anything else. I thought it was so whiny how Cryla threw a tantrum cus she wanted to wear her Disney dress when it was hanging. She whines for EVERY. LITTLE. THING.

Yesss! It was so annoying how whatever she wants she just whines ... the other little girl had this wtf face when skyla started whining and pointing to the dress..
Vr258
Amateur

Postby MintJulep » Wed Mar 07, 2018 1:21 am

Watching some of her old videos before Skyla was born she looked SO much happier, well I wonder why... all she did was sit on her ass, binge watch Netflix all day, eat take out food, shop online, have Nick run to the store for whatever she was craving that minute, a life of a princess. Now, oh my god, now she actually has to care for 2 human beings and do stuff like feed them and change their diapers (I don't think she does much else), I think that's why she's different now. She can't handle work, she even needs a cleaning crew to clean her own dirt and a nanny being a SAHM, couldn't handle Etsy for long, making glitter cups is hard work guys!!! She buys all these baby gadgets because she is constantly trying to make her job easier and feed her shopping addiction at the same time, now she has a nanny because baby nap time isn't enough for her like all the other mom's, she needs that extra 3 hours too. But hey, what an inspiration, what a super mom she is, poor little Aaryn's life is so stressful! I wonder why this girl isn't 300 pounds as lazy as she is.
MintJulep
Informer

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Wed Mar 07, 2018 3:37 am

MintJulep wrote:Watching some of her old videos before Skyla was born she looked SO much happier, well I wonder why... all she did was sit on her ass, binge watch Netflix all day, eat take out food, shop online, have Nick run to the store for whatever she was craving that minute, a life of a princess. Now, oh my god, now she actually has to care for 2 human beings and do stuff like feed them and change their diapers (I don't think she does much else), I think that's why she's different now. She can't handle work, she even needs a cleaning crew to clean her own dirt and a nanny being a SAHM, couldn't handle Etsy for long, making glitter cups is hard work guys!!! She buys all these baby gadgets because she is constantly trying to make her job easier and feed her shopping addiction at the same time, now she has a nanny because baby nap time isn't enough for her like all the other mom's, she needs that extra 3 hours too. But hey, what an inspiration, what a super mom she is, poor little Aaryn's life is so stressful! I wonder why this girl isn't 300 pounds as lazy as she is.

The way she acts about diet/Weight loss/ ETC...
Eating disorder.
4/14/17
1/1/18
Hopeful beginnings 9/2018
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper

Postby Tangie77 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:45 am

...some of y'all are so petty! Caring about her income (btw i think everyone lowed balled it she alone in bringing in bank), caring about her redic amount of strollers, reporting it to Uppababy WTF??? ( i wouldn't buy a 1300 theres no need for a high end of a stroller. I have an uppababy and its amazing, i pushed a popular budget friendly stroller and it was cheap and annoying def will pay more $$$ for qaulity) i don't need to know she's moving, its not our business until she's ready to share, omitting it isn't a lie.

while Aaryn is dense and very vapid i think she is suffering from PPD/PPA and her refusal for medication is causing her to be a shitty parent.
Tangie77
Amateur

Postby Jujuisonthatbeat » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:10 am

Tangie77 wrote:...some of y'all are so petty! Caring about her income (btw i think everyone lowed balled it she alone in bringing in bank), caring about her redic amount of strollers, reporting it to Uppababy WTF??? ( i wouldn't buy a 1300 theres no need for a high end of a stroller. I have an uppababy and its amazing, i pushed a popular budget friendly stroller and it was cheap and annoying def will pay more $$$ for qaulity) i don't need to know she's moving, its not our business until she's ready to share, omitting it isn't a lie.

while Aaryn is dense and very vapid i think she is suffering from PPD/PPA and her refusal for medication is causing her to be a shitty parent.

I agree with all of the above. Some of y'all need to take a step back and chill lol. The stroller tweeting stuff was weird.

I also think she has undiagnosed PPD or PPA. She's dumb as hell and a shopaholic but she was a good mom to Skyla. She might be overwhelmed with two.
Jujuisonthatbeat
Talker

Postby Justareader345 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:40 am

I agree!
Justareader345
Wallflower

Postby lilagrace1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 8:55 am

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:
MintJulep wrote:Watching some of her old videos before Skyla was born she looked SO much happier, well I wonder why... all she did was sit on her ass, binge watch Netflix all day, eat take out food, shop online, have Nick run to the store for whatever she was craving that minute, a life of a princess. Now, oh my god, now she actually has to care for 2 human beings and do stuff like feed them and change their diapers (I don't think she does much else), I think that's why she's different now. She can't handle work, she even needs a cleaning crew to clean her own dirt and a nanny being a SAHM, couldn't handle Etsy for long, making glitter cups is hard work guys!!! She buys all these baby gadgets because she is constantly trying to make her job easier and feed her shopping addiction at the same time, now she has a nanny because baby nap time isn't enough for her like all the other mom's, she needs that extra 3 hours too. But hey, what an inspiration, what a super mom she is, poor little Aaryn's life is so stressful! I wonder why this girl isn't 300 pounds as lazy as she is.

Eating disorder.

That's probably why she drinks so much coffee to keep from eating and speed up her metabolism. She even mentioned her friend getting them blue monsters in her last vlog and it was ok since adeline wouldn't be nursing that night but what about her friend? she wrote she was 25 weeks pregnant and they are both having monster drinks. I think she wanted viewers to think it was Kenzie crying too so she can show other kids having a meltdown not just Skyla.
lilagrace1
Talker

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:09 am

lilagrace1 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

Eating disorder.

That's probably why she drinks so much coffee to keep from eating and speed up her metabolism. She even mentioned her friend getting them blue monsters in her last vlog and it was ok since adeline wouldn't be nursing that night but what about her friend? she wrote she was 25 weeks pregnant and they are both having monster drinks. I think she wanted viewers to think it was Kenzie crying too so she can show other kids having a meltdown not just Skyla.

UMMMM....IF her friend is 25 weeks pregnant we have alot bigger issues than a blue monster... https://imgur.com/a/w0nfZ
4/14/17
1/1/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper

Postby beachgirl2000 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:13 am

Where did she say she was 25 weeks pregnant?
Aaryn types on the screen in the blog that Kenzie is 26 months. Is that what you’re talking about?
Last edited by beachgirl2000 on Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
beachgirl2000
Amateur

Postby TheOneWhoBlogs » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:14 am

beachgirl2000 wrote:Where did she say she was 25 weeks pregnant?

Not sure, But if that's the case i'm very alarmed.
4/14/17
1/1/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper

Postby anxietyqueen » Wed Mar 07, 2018 9:28 am

Her friend isn't pregnant .

anxietyqueen
Gossiper

Postby deannaroseo » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:01 am

Her friend isn’t pregnant. Kensie is 26 months old. That’s what the subtitle in the vlog said, but nothin about her being pregnant.

deannaroseo
Informer

Postby MamaH09 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 10:32 am

Comes on a gossip site to call other people petty

The stroller tweeting stuff was weird and aggressive but we’re all here for a reason

MamaH09
Talker

Postby Mellout87 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:14 am

Idk. I have 3 kids and the Pediatrician will ask at 18 months old about speech and be concerned if the kid was a little behind. I think by now Skyla should put 2 words together and at least try to say I want, more food etc. I never hear Skyla say a word. Not bashing her, just hope Aaryn will keep an eye on it.
Mellout87
Amateur

Postby Not_Sponsored » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:21 am

Skyla doesn’t have to talk, that may be part of the whole issue. All she has to do is point and throw a tantrum, and Aaryn will immediately give in to whatever she’s crying about at that moment.
Not_Sponsored
Talker

Postby Jujuisonthatbeat » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:42 am

Not_Sponsored wrote:Skyla doesn’t have to talk, that may be part of the whole issue. All she has to do is point and throw a tantrum, and Aaryn will immediately give in to whatever she’s crying about at that moment.

You're right. Skyla is the fussiest kid I've ever seen. I have a 2.5 yr old and she never ever fussed like that. And neither did her little friends. I think Aaryn has to set some limits now before Skyla turns into a monster lol
Jujuisonthatbeat
Talker

Postby lilagrace1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:49 am

deannaroseo wrote:Her friend isn’t pregnant. Kensie is 26 months old. That’s what the subtitle in the vlog said, but nothin about her being pregnant.

I thought she wrote 26 weeks on the subtitle and kind of said it explaining why she was in the bathroom but I might have seen it wrong.
lilagrace1
Talker

Postby lilagrace1 » Wed Mar 07, 2018 11:52 am

Also she said something about if they both want a third kid and that made me think she must be pregnant because she only had Kenzie with her, but maybe the other baby was at home.
lilagrace1
Talker

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Aaryn Williams