Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by AliCat91 »

New vlog up. Mister all over the worktop. Yuck. Had to comment when she said about her baby being low and that was only boys. Does this girl know any sex education? Having a penis or vagina does not dictate where the baby lies. Seriously.
Curious
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Curious »

AliCat91 wrote:New vlog up. Mister all over the worktop. Yuck. Had to comment when she said about her baby being low and that was only boys. Does this girl know any sex education? Having a penis or vagina does not dictate where the baby lies. Seriously.
She will probably consider it a hate comment. Image

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

so i stumbled on their channel a couple of weeks ago then found a thread here with no shock :D but have been scared to comment for fear that someone would claim i am her or someone else but a chance i am willing to take because i have some thoughts and a few questions. i read the first thread in its entirety and this second part and i'm not sure anyone has mentioned it but MY GOD is it just me or does justin just try and talk over her all the time? i can't sit through an entire vlog of theirs it seems like because i can't tell which one to listen to because they're always butting in on one another.

also is it just me or is she constantly winded? i feel like when she's talking it's almost as if she's trying to catch her breath every four or five words.

today's vlog was a huge eyroll for me because she was caught in yet another lie.......she says she inserted a clip from 24 hours later and then says that 'the past couple of nights they've slept on the bed' have been amazing and then went on to say they set it up 24 hours ago.......what these youtubers won't do for a dime by shilling products

also i am not saying she needs to spend all day everyday on her knees in the house cleaning but her dining room and kitchen floor disgusts me everytime she pans down to the dog or cat
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

double post sorry but for someone that shops everyday she sure has a drab home
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:so i stumbled on their channel a couple of weeks ago then found a thread here with no shock :D but have been scared to comment for fear that someone would claim i am her or someone else but a chance i am willing to take because i have some thoughts and a few questions. i read the first thread in its entirety and this second part and i'm not sure anyone has mentioned it but MY GOD is it just me or does justin just try and talk over her all the time? i can't sit through an entire vlog of theirs it seems like because i can't tell which one to listen to because they're always butting in on one another.

also is it just me or is she constantly winded? i feel like when she's talking it's almost as if she's trying to catch her breath every four or five words.

today's vlog was a huge eyroll for me because she was caught in yet another lie.......she says she inserted a clip from 24 hours later and then says that 'the past couple of nights they've slept on the bed' have been amazing and then went on to say they set it up 24 hours ago.......what these youtubers won't do for a dime by shilling products

also i am not saying she needs to spend all day everyday on her knees in the house cleaning but her dining room and kitchen floor disgusts me everytime she pans down to the dog or cat
I caught that slip up too! I am sure we just misunderstood. She slept on the bed the previous night and then she slept on it that morning. So 2 days with Preschool Teacher Rachelle Math ;)
maggielin
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielin »

i actually like her house but i feel they put waaaaaay too much money into it for it to be a rental. im sure she did all the painting herself and stained the kitchen cabinets and what not. its a nice house in my opinion. kinda small but nice starter house. 3 rooms. not bad. private yard. plus they can raise a few kids in there before they have to move for space
Last edited by maggielin on Tue Mar 06, 2018 10:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

here4thepopcorn wrote:
I caught that slip up too! I am sure we just misunderstood. She slept on the bed the previous night and then she slept on it that morning. So 2 days with Preschool Teacher Rachelle Math ;)
:D :D :D :D :D
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

maggielin wrote:i actually like her house but i feel they put waaaaaay too much money into it for it to be a rental. im sure she did all the painting herself and stained the kitchen cabinets and what not. its a nice house in my opinion. kinda small but nice starter house. 3 rooms. not bad. private yard. plus they can raise a few kids in there before they have to move for space
yeah i think her decor is drab for someone who shops all the time not saying anything negative about the house itself but just my opinion.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

I like how she always brags about how she is getting such great deals and shopping at the 99 cent store, etc. as if she is saving so much money. When you do that kind of shopping every day, it still adds up! Personally, I would wait until AFTER Easter to buy Easter décor.....when it's 75% off and can be boxed up for next year!
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:so i stumbled on their channel a couple of weeks ago then found a thread here with no shock :D but have been scared to comment for fear that someone would claim i am her or someone else but a chance i am willing to take because i have some thoughts and a few questions. i read the first thread in its entirety and this second part and i'm not sure anyone has mentioned it but MY GOD is it just me or does justin just try and talk over her all the time? i can't sit through an entire vlog of theirs it seems like because i can't tell which one to listen to because they're always butting in on one another.

Not to defend her but the kitchen floor has a bunch of Knicks in it that make it look dirty, I always thought it was just dirt all the time too lol
ClickbaitToBelong
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ClickbaitToBelong »

Her fingers and toes are so disgusting, also her mouth and her nose… Well, basically all of her is super eugh, I can’t.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

I wonder if Rachelle lost this pregnancy like she did Brynn would she try again. I hope that doesn’t happen. She must be a wreck being so close to the same gestation she lost Brynn.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

prettyll wrote:I wonder if Rachelle lost this pregnancy like she did Brynn would she try again. I hope that doesn’t happen. She must be a wreck being so close to the same gestation she lost Brynn.

I would imagine so. She’s already proved she is desperate for a baby. It would be devastating though.
No_Sugarcoating11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by No_Sugarcoating11 »

New Vlog is up.... :roll:
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

No_Sugarcoating11 wrote:New Vlog is up.... :roll:

Bleh.

Just in time for lunch D:
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Who ever called it, Her mom is in today's vlog.
Hey, Rachelle.
We also mentioned here that she sounds out of breath and she mentions that :ROTFL:

Your dog ATE your leggings. That's not normal. Train that fucking thing.

I havent had coffee today, Can we tell? Probably. I'm feeling like a pissy little bitch.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Justin goes to work and then her mom comes over.
The person who suggested that Justin and her mom don't get along might be right.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Maybe Rachelles mom wants her all to herself. I know that sounds ridiculous, but it’s possible. Sometimes parents want to be wanted and needed. Maybe Justin and the mom butt heads. Who knows lol
breakfasttaco
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by breakfasttaco »

Although I don’t think it was with Ashe, I do think that J cheated. Maybe her mom can’t stand to be around Justin too long after that happened

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Who ever called it, Her mom is in today's vlog.
Hey, Rachelle.
We also mentioned here that she sounds out of breath and she mentions that :ROTFL:

Your dog ATE your leggings. That's not normal. Train that fucking thing.

I havent had coffee today, Can we tell? Probably. I'm feeling like a pissy little bitch.
Whatever happened to training him to be an emotional support dog? She hasn’t even trained him to behave and not crap and piss in the house. Getting a dog was an irresponsible impulsive decision just liking her wanting a baby.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”