2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Ugh I hate that Vanessa has a fucking au pair, yet doesn’t use it to her advantage. She brought Kc and Charlie along to Lily’s photo shoot. That could’ve been a really nice mother daughter day, go out for a little treat afterwards, but no. Vanessa has to show off her au pair instead of actually her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

She has always done the thigh gap thing. Arching her back or standing with her feet far apart. V is all about those angles
Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

marshmellow wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:notice in the last video how Vritnessa is sticking her butt out(trying to copy Britney from last cleaning video where she actually has a nice round butt) and she is even trying to walk like Britney! is so creepy. she wants people to make comments about her butt and breast but no one gives a f! lmao. Also, Britney referred to Dani as her best friend! poor V ...NOT

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N900A using Tapatalk
Can you give a time stamp where she she walks like B ? Don't want to watch her face through the whole video !
10:25 enjoy! lol

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
She has always done the thigh gap thing. Arching her back or standing with her feet far apart. V is all about those angles
Look at all that cat hair
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Her views aren’t that good anymore.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Ok, I watched the beginning of th vlog and Jesus Christ she wants to be Britney and I’m sorry it’s creepy as hell. I’m “sureee” they were suppose to go the same day, does this mean she was getting it for free as well? Wouldn’t b have mentioned aria and lily were gonna do it?..

SinglewhitefemaleV
Succubus919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Succubus919 »

Is that "B" in her living room from their last name or because of Britney?

Anyway,
V needs to stop vloggin and needs mental help ASAP.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Dumbledore
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Dumbledore »

So much cringe! Especially the one where she’s sticking out her butt. She’s 26 and has 2 kids and she’s still such a fake try-hard.

And she’s ALWAYS been obsessed with a thigh gap even at her skinniest she had to fake one. She has good thighs and legs nothing to be ashamed of..except for the scabs of course. Remember when she used to sell it works wraps and she wore them on her thighs because she hated her “thunder thighs” as she called them. It’s crazy how much effort she puts into hiding what she really looks like. She photoshops her nose, hides her body, wears all black and walks around sucking it in and pushing out her bum. I guess she doesn’t have many real life friends that’s why she’s not concerned about looking one way online and a completely different way in person.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

So now that KC basically dumped both kids out of that yellow dump truck.. Will V ever trust her again lmao
ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

lizpuff2006 wrote:So now that KC basically dumped both kids out of that yellow dump truck.. Will V ever trust her again lmao
Bahaha I thought the same thing Image

Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

ytdramaqueen wrote:When V got Lily that tacky amulet it was so awkward. Idk why she couldn't have let her pick out something she actually wanted.

It was not genuine. She really has to fake it with Lily.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Hatethefakeones wrote:
marshmellow wrote:
Hatethefakeones wrote:notice in the last video how Vritnessa is sticking her butt out(trying to copy Britney from last cleaning video where she actually has a nice round butt) and she is even trying to walk like Britney! is so creepy. she wants people to make comments about her butt and breast but no one gives a f! lmao. Also, Britney referred to Dani as her best friend! poor V ...NOT

Can you give a time stamp where she she walks like B ? Don't want to watch her face through the whole video !
10:25 enjoy! lol

Dat arch. She's going to throw her back out if she's not careful.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

She put in the beginning of the video that this was a compilation of footage from the past few weeks but I bet it’s all stuff she filmed after watching Brittany’s cleaning video and that’s why she’s sticking her butt out while cleaning. Also she took to kids to Disney Live not that long ago because I remember seeing her post about it on Snapchat.

Hatethefakeones
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Hatethefakeones »

ButterflyB wrote:
lizpuff2006 wrote:So now that KC basically dumped both kids out of that yellow dump truck.. Will V ever trust her again lmao
Bahaha I thought the same thing Image

I think she is looking for an excuse to get rid of KC or for people to hate her lmao!

Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

She’s been wasting even more money since the au pair has been there. They’ve been to the zoo, the aquarium, and now the Disney thing. I feel like she’s only doing it to try to impress KC.

As for Dani and Britney leaving her out, Dani is a bitch but I don’t blame B. DD is a creepy Britney wannabe like V, but V is getting to the point where it’s scary. I would wanna keep my distance too.

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

She may have a big butt, but it isn’t a big butt in a good way. It’s big and looks so flat in those tight ass jeans. There’s no telling how many layers of spanks and waist trainers she has on to suck it all in. I wouldn’t be surprised if her pants aren’t buttoned. She always wears shirts that cover the front of her jeans. It’s not like it would be the first time she’s worn pants that won’t button. Just bc she can squeeze into them doesn’t mean they fit.

Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

Mel1011 wrote:She’s been wasting even more money since the au pair has been there. They’ve been to the zoo, the aquarium, and now the Disney thing. I feel like she’s only doing it to try to impress KC.

As for Dani and Britney leaving her out, Dani is a bitch but I don’t blame B. DD is a creepy Britney wannabe like V, but V is getting to the point where it’s scary. I would wanna keep my distance too.

See I think desperate Dani is just as creepy if not worse than Vanessa. vanessa does it like she’s a lost little girl copying britney. It’s more embarrassing in my opinion. Desperate Dani straight up stalked them and befriended Vanessa to get to Britney.. such a weird circle of friends.

webby
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by webby »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:Also that clip of lily falling off the truck with hollaback girl playing was a complete copy of kkandbabyj

this entire video was stolen from Keren and Khoa. the music too

Sent from my 2PS64 using Tapatalk
marshmellow
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by marshmellow »

ForeverGauc01 wrote:Ugh I hate that Vanessa has a fucking au pair, yet doesn’t use it to her advantage. She brought Kc and Charlie along to Lily’s photo shoot. That could’ve been a really nice mother daughter day, go out for a little treat afterwards, but no. Vanessa has to show off her au pair instead of actually her.

Daughter ? Vanessa has no daughter ?
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

“I saw Britney wearing army pants and flip flops. So I bought army pants and flip flops” - Vanessa 2018

Return to “2011teenagemom”