C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Unread post by askeptichere »

Katie on instastories: “Say you’re about to get in bed, and you happen to possibly have just eaten a Hershey bar or maybe even a bag of Cheetos. How do you feel about brushing your teeth?”

Who is eating a Hershey bar or bag of Cheetos right before going to bed!? A 10 year old at a slumber party maybe. Not 2 adults. It’s like they’re living as if they just moved out of their parents’ house and have no rules for the first time. No wonder they have trouble with their weight.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

askeptichere wrote:Katie on instastories: “Say you’re about to get in bed, and you happen to possibly have just eaten a Hershey bar or maybe even a bag of Cheetos. How do you feel about brushing your teeth?”

Who is eating a Hershey bar or bag of Cheetos right before going to bed!? A 10 year old at a slumber party maybe. Not 2 adults. It’s like they’re living as if they just moved out of their parents’ house and have no rules for the first time. No wonder they have trouble with their weight.

And why keep that stuff in the house to begin with? When they were doing the Elf on the Shelf stuff, they showed their pantry, and I was amazed at how much junk there was.
And getting buzzed once in a while is not a big deal, but these days it seems that they can't have fun without alcohol. And that is worrisome. They aren't in their twenties. They're supposedly adults with children. They should be able to enjoy each other's company without alcohol. And it's especially obvious when Britany is around.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

LOL i would totally eat a Hershey bar or a bag of cheetos before bed, but i'm an admitted fat ass with self control issues. I know i shouldn't have crap in my house like that, but we do. Bc like i said, self control issues
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

There they go again using a clickbait thumbnail and title to make people think it's yet another vlog about their struggling relationship and depression.

Whenever they go on these organizing kicks, it always involves lots of shopping for storage solutions: shelves, containers, drawers, etc. They really need to purge. Because they just keep bringing more and more into the house, which makes it even more difficult to keep organized.

I thought Cullen did a great job in the garage, but when he went to show Katie, all she did was criticize. Why is that firewood there? What are you going to do with that stuff if I buy more shelves tomorrow? Why did you put the duct tape there? He was clearly proud of the work he did. Cut the guy a break.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:There they go again using a clickbait thumbnail and title to make people think it's yet another vlog about their struggling relationship and depression.

Whenever they go on these organizing kicks, it always involves lots of shopping for storage solutions: shelves, containers, drawers, etc. They really need to purge. Because they just keep bringing more and more into the house, which makes it even more difficult to keep organized.

I thought Cullen did a great job in the garage, but when he went to show Katie, all she did was criticize. Why is that firewood there? What are you going to do with that stuff if I buy more shelves tomorrow? Why did you put the duct tape there? He was clearly proud of the work he did. Cut the guy a break.
Her attitude about the garage clean up was annoying. He worked all day long out there, plus had Brooks with him for part of the time while he was trying to clean. And he got the slide painted as well. When he brought her out there he said it was "late AF" so it makes me think that he REALLY had been working all day and i thought he did a great job as well. Even with the few things he had sitting in the floor (which he mentioned was going on shelving that he said katie was supposed to get that day... what was she doing all day?) it looked a million times better and those things will be taken care of once he gets the other storage shelving he wants. She was being nitpicky as hell. Like she's EVER going to need something out of that cabinet, saying she can't reach the duct tape... are you joking?? It pissed me off that she was constantly bitching about why this or that wasn't done yet and said nothing about how good it looked. I thought his love language was Acts of Service.... and Affirmations was either 2nd or 3rd... He's getting NONE of that from her.
captainoflife
Talker
Talker

Unread post by captainoflife »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 28a0c7.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... df8d1a.jpg[/img]

Clearly we aren’t the only ones thinking he’s under the influence constantly. Wonder how long these comments will be up
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

captainoflife wrote: Clearly we aren’t the only ones thinking he’s under the influence constantly. Wonder how long these comments will be up
Oh don't worry, their minions will come riding in to defend them spewing things like "Do you even watch? They don't drink." or "Katie said thank you to him. I'm sure he knows she appreciates it." or my personal favorite, "if you don't like it, don't watch."
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Plus people noticed Katie's attitude about the garage! I wonder if leaving it in the vlog was a jab at Katie.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Katie responded to the comment about her being critical of Cullen’s work in the garage.

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 386e30.jpg[/img]

I guess the weekly date nights aren’t working.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

So Katie being a bitch because she and Cullen are having a bad day is totally fine? Sounds like a big excuse to me. Whatever issues they may have been having, I highly doubt the argument was about the cabinet. Being dismissive and critical of his hard work is just passive aggressive.

Is Katie ever wrong? Why is it always Cullen that needs to do more?

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:
captainoflife wrote: Clearly we aren’t the only ones thinking he’s under the influence constantly. Wonder how long these comments will be up
Oh don't worry, their minions will come riding in to defend them spewing things like "Do you even watch? They don't drink." or "Katie said thank you to him. I'm sure he knows she appreciates it." or my personal favorite, "if you don't like it, don't watch."
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... f9f3ec.jpg[/img]
ImageImageImage Called it.

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

askeptichere wrote:Katie responded to the comment about her being critical of Cullen’s work in the garage.

I guess the weekly date nights aren’t working.

"We were both just trying to get through it"?? Now don't get me wrong, my husband and I have our fair share of bad days and disagreements, but if she was "just trying to get through it" how the hell does criticizing everything he spent the past day working on help???? I would have felt better about her response if she had just admitted that maybe she was aggravated with Cullen that day, had asked him for days when he was going to work on the garage, or that she had specific things she wanted him to get done that were not taken care of, that she was tired and annoyed and that she too sees the way she was being over critical and will work on not taking her feelings out on him when he does put forth effort... but who am i kidding, that would put partial blame on Katie, and she has NOTHING to do with their relationship issues.. :roll:
Point being, i can TOTALLY understand her taking out her frustrations on Cullen and his work. It's not right, but it's relatable and we are ALL guilty of doing that from time to time. It's the fact that she STILL denies that her attitude could be one of the biggest problems I'm seeing right now. Cullen seems to be bending over backwards to make her happy, when in reality SHE is the one who needs to do some major self reflection and make some changes.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Katie is a straight up cow. She likes to pretend she is a southern bell and full of class but in reality she's just rude.
Their marriage is totally on the path to failure and at this point I would say its at least 70% her fault. Cullen isn't perfect but he does seem to be trying, she is not.
Baconsgirl

Unread post by Baconsgirl »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Katie is a straight up cow. She likes to pretend she is a southern bell and full of class but in reality she's just rude.
Their marriage is totally on the path to failure and at this point I would say its at least 70% her fault. Cullen isn't perfect but he does seem to be trying, she is not.
interesting analogy for Katie. Never heard heard that one before. Lol. Right now she’s just being a straight up bitch. They need marriage bootcamp because I feel like their marriage is in trouble sadly.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

They need a divorce. It’d be different if they were both trying to fix things, but Katie refuses to admit fault in anything and putting all that pressure on Cullen to fix it is unfair and selfish and why would you want to be married to someone like that?

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

They need a divorce. It’d be different if they were both trying to fix things, but Katie refuses to admit fault in anything and putting all that pressure on Cullen to fix it is unfair and selfish and why would you want to be married to someone like that?

Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

rdt1004 wrote:They need a divorce. It’d be different if they were both trying to fix things, but Katie refuses to admit fault in anything and putting all that pressure on Cullen to fix it is unfair and selfish and why would you want to be married to someone like that?

I don't think they "need" a divorce, but they do need some SERIOUS therapy and a therapist that is willing to make Katie look to herself for issues instead of pinning everything on Cullen.
Maybe she is holding some resentment against him for something that happened in the past and can' work through it, and that's why she thinks her behavior is warranted. I hate to break it too her but it took the two of them screwing up individually to get into this mess and it's going to take the two if them sharing the guilt to get over it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Katie took enough psychology classes to know that a relationship won’t work if there’s only one partner left trying. If she’s not in it anymore and willing to look at what she may need to change, then I agree they do need a divorce. Cullen’s mental health and self esteem shouldn’t be sacrificed for Katie’s selfishness.

I don’t think there’s any big mistake she’s holding over him. I think Katie feels sure that she will get the kids if they split. Like so many other men, maybe he’s jumping through hoops to stay for the children? Also, if Grandoc had anything to do with the house purchase, then Cullen could stand to lose that too.

If they split and Cullen left, woke Katie return to work and would Cullen get the kids like a woman would because that was established previously? Doubtful. She’s a woman and would argue that he needs to help support her. She has no intention of going back to work, and how is Cullen going to afford legal fees, child support, an adequate second home for the kids, and to support himself.

Katie holds all the power on this one. That’s why she doesn’t need to change.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

C&K: The 'D' Word. Part #17

Playsinrain wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:They need a divorce. It’d be different if they were both trying to fix things, but Katie refuses to admit fault in anything and putting all that pressure on Cullen to fix it is unfair and selfish and why would you want to be married to someone like that?

I don't think they "need" a divorce, but they do need some SERIOUS therapy and a therapist that is willing to make Katie look to herself for issues instead of pinning everything on Cullen.
Maybe she is holding some resentment against him for something that happened in the past and can' work through it, and that's why she thinks her behavior is warranted. I hate to break it too her but it took the two of them screwing up individually to get into this mess and it's going to take the two if them sharing the guilt to get over it.
Maybe the reason they’re still shopping around for a couples therapist is because the ones they’ve seen try to make Katie see she needs to take responsibility for her actions and how they effect their marriage. Katie can’t have that, so she insists that he/she wasn’t the right fit.

askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

HelloSweetie wrote:Katie took enough psychology classes to know that a relationship won’t work if there’s only one partner left trying. If she’s not in it anymore and willing to look at what she may need to change, then I agree they do need a divorce. Cullen’s mental health and self esteem shouldn’t be sacrificed for Katie’s selfishness.

I don’t think there’s any big mistake she’s holding over him. I think Katie feels sure that she will get the kids if they split. Like so many other men, maybe he’s jumping through hoops to stay for the children? Also, if Grandoc had anything to do with the house purchase, then Cullen could stand to lose that too.

If they split and Cullen left, woke Katie return to work and would Cullen get the kids like a woman would because that was established previously? Doubtful. She’s a woman and would argue that he needs to help support her. She has no intention of going back to work, and how is Cullen going to afford legal fees, child support, an adequate second home for the kids, and to support himself.

Katie holds all the power on this one. That’s why she doesn’t need to change.

Katie has proven multiple times that she has zero ability to apply what she learned in college to her own life as a parent and wife.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”