Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandForeverFiance's | Part 21

Unread post by secret1510 »

ohanapanda wrote:
MomOf286 wrote:
Classie wrote:Something else I just thought of that I find odd.. As a realtor, Khoa should know an unprotected pool is a code violation. I don't think it would even be possible to sell a home with an unprotected pool, unless it was a total cash purchase with no mortgage? He should know better..
He can't even sell a home that's all cash offer if it isn't up to code. The whole pool thing was Keren's doing because he wanted to fix the already existing fence because he knows the city codes plus it just looks better. I can only assume this has been an argument for them because his little digs about in all the past vlogs. The intro with the the little "old footage because I miss my screen" and mentioning how hard it is to keep his pool clean. But what momma wants momma gets even though she wouldn't do the same for him.
And he’s the only one who cleans the pool . Keren doesn’t even help

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
At today's vlog she cleaned... So pathetic
secret1510
Talker
Talker

Comments about today's vlog

- Keren said about how she feel about Khoa that morning... I think they're fighting a lot
- Keren had the necessity to say that she spend 150 dollar at ulta (and she not even do her makeup anymore)
- I hate how she smiled after Khoa said that he wouldn't go downstairs and she said that SHE wouldn't go upstairs, and then he said "I go downstairs" (at 05:56)
- They definitely didn't wanted that dinner night that turns out to be a party. The way they said that Nonnie invited so many people, showed this. (And they said a lot of times)
- Khoa avoided the people at their house and he said this. Also, isn't so rude have guests in your house and you, the owner of the house, not being there?
- Jackson wanted to eat the green pepper but he can't bite because of his teeths. Why she didn't cut and give to him?
- And to finish, she said "I'm pregnant, thats my excuse for everything". And all I could think was on us, saing this here. "She couldn't do it, she's pregnant!"

This vlog, for me, was made to throw shade at this forum
secret1510
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:
secret1510 wrote:Comments about today's vlog

- Keren said about how she feel about Khoa that morning... I think they're fighting a lot
- Keren had the necessity to say that she spend 150 dollar at ulta (and she not even do her makeup anymore)
- I hate how she smiled after Khoa said that he wouldn't go downstairs and she said that SHE wouldn't go upstairs, and then he said "I go downstairs" (at 05:56)
- They definitely didn't wanted that dinner night that turns out to be a party. The way they said that Nonnie invited so many people, showed this. (And they said a lot of times)
- Khoa avoided the people at their house and he said this. Also, isn't so rude have guests in your house and you, the owner of the house, not being there?
- Jackson wanted to eat the green pepper but he can't bite because of his teeths. Why she didn't cut and give to him?
- And to finish, she said "I'm pregnant, thats my excuse for everything". And all I could think was on us, saing this here. "She couldn't do it, she's pregnant!"

This vlog, for me, was made to throw shade at this forum
He made it sound like Nonnie invited a whole bunch of randos but in reality she invited keren’s sister & the sisters family - you know... for FAMILY dinner night.. also why are they being so rude to Nonnie about it when countless times they’ve invited their FRIENDS (not family) to family dinner night without even letting Nonnie know. It’s so hyprocritcial IMO. They’d take their random friends to NONNIE’s apartment yet Nonnie invites extra family over to the home she’s living in and suddenly it’s an issue? They’re so mean...

I checked her post after posting this and she did say “friends” too but her friends are like family to her, she seems to have close people she hangs out with often. Unlike Keren and khoa who’s friends are underage teens.
They already invited Jelian to family dinner at Nonnie's apartment... If I were those people and watched their vlog talking about me that way, I would be so offended
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

soul_in_a_earthsuit wrote:
ohanapanda wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 1d9f01.jpg[/img]

I can kinda see it ?

I see them as hazel

Yeah even with a heavy filter that’s tinted with blue I do not see blue in any way, shape, or form lol.

panicatthebooty
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by panicatthebooty »

Did anyone else hear Khoa say "the six of us" then correcting himself, saying five??

I remember reading a few times people thinking they are having twins (extra appointment, extra ultrasounds...). Maybe she is??

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

They are not. That’s just to get people Talking and to get more views. Clickbait. This vlog was all very awkward to me. I believe they were/are fighting and that’s how it came thru. Very tense and uncomfortable. Khoa to comment that he was trying to avoid awkward social interaction at his home was so rude because the only people there were Kerens sisters family. Like the post above, I would be offended too.
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

Imagine this (hopefully it doesn't happen because of the kids)

What if they went into debt? How will Keren react? Will their fans send them money?

Will her shopping addiction end?

150 today, yesterday 400, I wonder how much she spends in a week.

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

Today’s intro

heyyallitsrach94
Talker
Talker

Unread post by heyyallitsrach94 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... c4b58c.jpg[/img]

She just needs everyone to please HER 24/7. Selfish bitch.

MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

You know I don't care what they do with their money, but why does she feel she needs to tell everyone how much she has spent? She thinks she is bragging but its just ugly.
secret1510
Talker
Talker

ALeto90 wrote:They are not. That’s just to get people Talking and to get more views. Clickbait. This vlog was all very awkward to me. I believe they were/are fighting and that’s how it came thru. Very tense and uncomfortable. Khoa to comment that he was trying to avoid awkward social interaction at his home was so rude because the only people there were Kerens sisters family. Like the post above, I would be offended too.
I think they were fighting too. The way she talks about him at the beginning and she cleaning the pool makes me think it was for "pleasing" him. He took Landon and went to his mother's house just to hang out there and we know they don't do this
secret1510
Talker
Talker

queentee20 wrote:

Hi Keren, and no, we don’t miss a thing ;)
How she have no idea when the tech said to her what it is?
Mads07
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Mads07 »

They are SO awkward around other kids. I thought it was just Keren, but even Khoa was a bit weird with Peyton. Neither of them have a lot parental insticts.

calimama20
Informer
Informer

Unread post by calimama20 »

New thread title suggestions, I feel like I haven’t seen many. I can’t think of any good ones

okaytherekyle
Talker
Talker

Unread post by okaytherekyle »

KKandCallTheCounty

Adp1993
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Adp1993 »

KKAnotherBoyOnTheWay
Or KKFightingAllDay
Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

KkHelpMeEscape
KkMommasGottaNapAllDay

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

MomOf286 wrote:You know I don't care what they do with their money, but why does she feel she needs to tell everyone how much she has spent? She thinks she is bragging but its just ugly.
Because she is such a "bad ass", she wants to show off her bad ass purchaces

Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

There’s just no way they are saving any money. Compare them to Oscar and kyra when they were saving for their house, they saved everything and barely spent money on shopping or extra things. And then there’s keren who must spend at least a grand a week.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”