Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by AliCat91 »

prettyll wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:Who ever called it, Her mom is in today's vlog.
Hey, Rachelle.
We also mentioned here that she sounds out of breath and she mentions that :ROTFL:

Your dog ATE your leggings. That's not normal. Train that fucking thing.

I havent had coffee today, Can we tell? Probably. I'm feeling like a pissy little bitch.
Whatever happened to training him to be an emotional support dog? She hasn’t even trained him to behave and not crap and piss in the house. Getting a dog was an irresponsible impulsive decision just liking her wanting a baby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Haha yes! That untrained dog would give me more anxiety at the minute!
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by MomOf286 »

They will be giving him away once the baby gets here. I don't think she understand how hard it is to care for an unruly animal and have a baby. She doesn't deal with stress very well anyways.
here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

Unread post by here4thepopcorn »

What she should do is save up some of her youtube money and send the dog to a training bootcamp. I am sure there is one in Southern California that would offer a reduced rate for youtube exposure. Rachelle sure knows how to work free shit. I don't see the dog lasting until Christmas if she doesn't enroll it in some kind of training because she is incapable of doing it herself.
NjH1
Talker
Talker

Unread post by NjH1 »

She made about 5 excuses as to why that dog ate her leggings, will she ever acknowledge that the dog isn’t trained? It stresses me out seeing it jump all over her and go on her bed and now he’s eating her clothes? Yikes. I don’t know how she deals and she definitely won’t be able to deal when the baby comes
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i like how she said someone mentioned in the comments that she sounded out of breath but no.......it was me yesterday that said that here. she definitely reads here and i love how she says she buys this and that because it was cute 'but has no idea where it will go if anywhere'
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

She’ll probably make something up like one of them magically became allergic so they had to get rid of him. She’s just stupid. If a dogs to hard for you good luck with a human.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

prettyll wrote:She’ll probably make something up like one of them magically became allergic so they had to get rid of him. She’s just stupid. If a dogs to hard for you good luck with a human.

I am sure she will blame it on the baby being allergic. Not to give her ideas or anything... Honestly though, that is a big fear of mine. Having a child who is allergic to animals and needing to get rid of my dogs and cats, because I don't take pet ownership lightly and love them all so much. Ugh. That would kill me. Animals are replaceable to Rachelle though.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... f14869.jpg[/img]

bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblebeewonder1 »

...You guys act as if rehoming a dog is the WORST action possible. It's life and people do it all the time. As someone who volunteers at a humane society, I totally understand why people rehome their pets after having kids.

If she feels he'd be better off in another home, she should do that. Infants can be a handful and if the dog isn't getting enough attention, you should rehome him with a different family. He's a dog, he'll adapt.

And the allergies? If HER HUMAN CHILD is allergic she HAS TO re-home him hands down. Would you put a dogs needs over your human children?

When my daughter was 3 months we found out she was allergic to my cat. I got that cat back in high school but It was making my kid sick. If her child's allergic to dander, he/she could get very congested and stop breathing.
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

i feel like you're taking this wayyyyyyyyyy out of context but okay
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:...You guys act as if rehoming a dog is the WORST action possible. It's life and people do it all the time. As someone who volunteers at a humane society, I totally understand why people rehome their pets after having kids.

If she feels he'd be better off in another home, she should do that. Infants can be a handful and if the dog isn't getting enough attention, you should rehome him with a different family. He's a dog, he'll adapt.

And the allergies? If HER HUMAN CHILD is allergic she HAS TO re-home him hands down. Would you put a dogs needs over your human children?

When my daughter was 3 months we found out she was allergic to my cat. I got that cat back in high school but It was making my kid sick. If her child's allergic to dander, he/she could get very congested and stop breathing.
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:...You guys act as if rehoming a dog is the WORST action possible. It's life and people do it all the time. As someone who volunteers at a humane society, I totally understand why people rehome their pets after having kids.

Honest question. What is your point of coming on this forum? To give everyone here a piece of your mind? For what reason? I’m just trying to figure out why you’d go out of your way to constantly give your two cents on everything discussed.

maggielim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielim »

as much as i hate rachelle i agree. she decided not to train her dog and now he's extremely hyperactive. i wouldnt trust beau around my kid. its not that he's vicious, having a very a energetic dog + a newborn baby is extremely risky. their house is too small for a dog like that. what if he gets excited and knocks her over? what if he decides to snatch a teething toy and he accidentally nips her. what if he jumps on her during tummy time?

beau's cute but i wouldn't trust him. didn't he bite rachelle's face a few months ago? on top of all that i cant imagine how much germs he brings in from outside.
maggielim
Talker
Talker

Unread post by maggielim »

she needs to keep her cat out off the countertops. he probably stands in his litter and then makes a sharp b line downstairs to prance all over her kitchen. are you really going to fix your babies bottles on those counters?
prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:i feel like you're taking this wayyyyyyyyyy out of context but okay

The difference with her is she’s already done this once. So she knew exactly what she was in for getting a puppy. She didn’t just oops get pregnant her ivf was scheduled. So she knew she could be having a baby soon and still chose to get a puppy. If she ends up rehoming a dog for a second time it is because of her laziness and irresponsibility.

here4thepopcorn
Informer
Informer

OMG. You are overly dramatic.

1. Just because you have a child, doesn't mean you won't have time for a dog. Millions of families do it every day. Does it take time? Yes. Energy? Yes. Commitment? Yes. Impossible? No. My parents had dogs before kids and we were raised with pets for our entire childhood! My parents set an example for us of never disposing of an animal. They are a lifetime commitment. And both of my parents are post-graduate level professionals who worked full time. So, they had more going on in their lives than Rachelle ever does. Shopping at Target, Hobby Lobby, TJ Max, etc doesn't count as a full-time job.

2. Allergies. I will give you this. That is why I said it is a fear of mine to have kids with allergies because I would be devastated to rehome an animal. Would I do it for my child's health? Yes. Would I like doing it? No.

You should keep your Rachelle love and brown-nosing to her IG, Twitter, and YT page. I don't understand what you think you are accomplishing coming here and blowing a fuse over the stuff we snark on Rachelle and Justin for.
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

here4thepopcorn wrote:

OMG. You are overly dramatic.

1. Just because you have a child, doesn't mean you won't have time for a dog. Millions of families do it every day. Does it take time? Yes. Energy? Yes. Commitment? Yes. Impossible? No. My parents had dogs before kids and we were raised with pets for our entire childhood! My parents set an example for us of never disposing of an animal. They are a lifetime commitment. And both of my parents are post-graduate level professionals who worked full time. So, they had more going on in their lives than Rachelle ever does. Shopping at Target, Hobby Lobby, TJ Max, etc doesn't count as a full-time job.

2. Allergies. I will give you this. That is why I said it is a fear of mine to have kids with allergies because I would be devastated to rehome an animal. Would I do it for my child's health? Yes. Would I like doing it? No.

You should keep your Rachelle love and brown-nosing to her IG, Twitter, and YT page. I don't understand what you think you are accomplishing coming here and blowing a fuse over the stuff we snark on Rachelle and Justin for.
Ignore it, its a troll. She has multiple accounts.
sarahelizabeth_1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by sarahelizabeth_1 »

maggielim wrote:she needs to keep her cat out off the countertops. he probably stands in his litter and then makes a sharp b line downstairs to prance all over her kitchen. are you really going to fix your babies bottles on those counters?
Beeline?

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

I would feel guilty if my husband was the only one working.
AliCat91
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AliCat91 »

morrelouie wrote:I would feel guilty if my husband was the only one working.
I’m in the situation and I feel incredibly guilty. It’s what we hadn’t to do for the best for our family though. He works away Mon to Fri. It’s increidbly lonely. Childcare would cost nearly £2000 a month so that would be my wage gone straight away.

If I didn’t have those issues *cough* Rachelle *cough* I would be at work in a heartbeat.
Amanda876
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Amanda876 »

I stay at home with my daughter but don't feel bad about it. Our daughter is taken care of, house is cleaned, dinner is made and we stay out of the house much of the day. If I was to pay someone to watch my daughter I would be sinking my whole check into daycare.. I would much rather be the one to raise my child vs anyone else.. I don't blame Rachelle for wanting to stay home once the baby is born but she should probably be working during her pregnancy.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”