8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

LuckyCharm
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by LuckyCharm »

Is it just me or does Chad seem moody lately?
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

LuckyCharm wrote:Is it just me or does Chad seem moody lately?
Very or depressed

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bobbityfo1
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Bobbityfo1 »

kates_crush wrote:
Bobbityfo1 wrote:I haven't seen the vlog but the way you guys are describing it reminds me so much of Shaycarl when he would get left with the kids! He called it 'babysitting' and for meals he had to either get takeout or have his mother over. Is it an LDS thing?

Sent from my GT-I9195 using Tapatalk
women are meant to stay home and look after the litter while dad goes out and makes the money.
Totally but even knowing that's their general set-up, it's still like 'wow' for me seeing real examples of men lost in their own homes like that.
Jensmith
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Jensmith »

Does it bother anyone else when Shari says mom like “moaym?” She says it soo weirdly.
sugarpea
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by sugarpea »

You couldn't pay me enough to vacation with Shari. She's SUCH a know-it-all and so tightly wrapped. She has literally no sense of humor. I feel sorry for Bonnie and Abby for having to put up with a whiny kid on what could have been a nice weekend.
sasperillo
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by sasperillo »

I would be livid if I went above and beyond to prepare a pot roast while getting ready for a trip and my husband didn’t even serve it for dinner. I’m also in academia and after getting off work today I went to the grocery store then I fixed a leaky shower and made a two course meal. Before going to bed I’m cleaning the kitchen and living room and grading a stack of essays. Must be nice to have no responsibilities so all you have to think about is work. On a positive note, Kevin vlogging shows a different side of the kids- a little less edited and realistic.
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

sasperillo wrote:I would be livid if I went above and beyond to prepare a pot roast while getting ready for a trip and my husband didn’t even serve it for dinner. I’m also in academia and after getting off work today I went to the grocery store then I fixed a leaky shower and made a two course meal. Before going to bed I’m cleaning the kitchen and living room and grading a stack of essays. Must be nice to have no responsibilities so all you have to think about is work. On a positive note, Kevin vlogging shows a different side of the kids- a little less edited and realistic.
Yes. This exactly. I think of my mom and dad - both of whom worked outside of them home except during the summers when my mom was lucky enough to be home with us. My mom would've murdered my dad for something like that, but at the same time, she wouldn't have had to. My dad knew how to fix us dinner when necessary and he definitely knew enough to take care of us if my mom needed to go out of town. There are things about Ruby that drive me nuts, but she does seem to be able to get the kids to and from school/sports/practices, fix meals, etc... and do the youtube business. Kevin just seems lost.
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

sasperillo wrote:I would be livid if I went above and beyond to prepare a pot roast while getting ready for a trip and my husband didn’t even serve it for dinner. I’m also in academia and after getting off work today I went to the grocery store then I fixed a leaky shower and made a two course meal. Before going to bed I’m cleaning the kitchen and living room and grading a stack of essays. Must be nice to have no responsibilities so all you have to think about is work. On a positive note, Kevin vlogging shows a different side of the kids- a little less edited and realistic.
Wasn't it only couple vlogs ago when Kevin brought home take-away and Ruby had already prepared dinner. I think Kevin was quite dismissive of her. Like ''we can eat your crap later'' of course not with those words but the feeling was certainly there. Anyways, Julie and Landon was there and I think Ruby didn't want to say anything, but you could tell from her face that she didn't take it well.
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

It makes no sense to go out for dinner when the roast was already cooked in the slow cooker! Wtf! Make some potatoes if there isn’t already some in there and cut up the roast. That was honestly SO rude of Kevin and his tone of voice ew he made me so angry lol. I would be so insulted and hurt if my husband did that

alexandriablue
Talker
Talker

Unread post by alexandriablue »

OMG. When Ruby talked about how she JUST found out Matt Lauer was fired (which happened in November), she was so flippant and LAUGHING about how he "harrassed women or something?" And then she said she was heartbroken because she loved watching him so much.

What...the...hell. Of course no word about the disgusting allegations or sexual harassment in general. Just how sad she is about her precious Today show being ruined?? I shouldn't be surprised, but that clip made me want to unsubscribe immediately.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

Pointing the camera right in the faces of everyone in line in the bathroom. I'm glad that lady said something about it. Filming all those people without asking is weird and disrespectful as is, but in the bathroom? How would you not be embarrassed pointing a camera in the faces of a bunch of strangers?
seriously7
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by seriously7 »

Are they on vacation again? I can't keep up.
CdL3_DmA6
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by CdL3_DmA6 »

Oh sure Shari sweetheart, I’m sure you didn’t have a thing to learn, because you dear are the best damn thing to grace this tender Earth. Shit this girl irks me
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

seriously7 wrote:Are they on vacation again? I can't keep up.
Ruby just got back from San Diego

KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Was Julie being sarcastic when she was asking Ruby's kids if Ruby would be upset there was cereal and chocolate milk in her house with her gone? Does Julie never watch the vlogs? There is literally never a day Ruby and her kids aren't eating sugar or inappropriate things for breakfast super high in carbs, sugar and calories. I think Ruby is actually the junkiest eater or all of the Griffiths with Bonnie being the weirdest for what she calls meals like bread and cheese or cake and milk.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

KaterTot wrote:Was Julie being sarcastic when she was asking Ruby's kids if Ruby would be upset there was cereal and chocolate milk in her house with her gone? Does Julie never watch the vlogs? There is literally never a day Ruby and her kids aren't eating sugar or inappropriate things for breakfast super high in carbs, sugar and calories. I think Ruby is actually the junkiest eater or all of the Griffiths with Bonnie being the weirdest for what she calls meals like bread and cheese or cake and milk.

I thought it was weird too, especially since we often see those big bags of cereal in their vlogs.
avabrooke1226
Talker
Talker

Unread post by avabrooke1226 »

Why isn’t Ruby embarrassed about smelling bad? So weird
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Keeping it classy Ruby, no need to smell yourself in public and have your friends take a sniff, gross!
Kataja
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kataja »

gymchick43 wrote:It makes no sense to go out for dinner when the roast was already cooked in the slow cooker! Wtf! Make some potatoes if there isn’t already some in there and cut up the roast. That was honestly SO rude of Kevin and his tone of voice ew he made me so angry lol. I would be so insulted and hurt if my husband did that

More that Kevin is on focus, less he can hide his true colors. ;) I think he thinks he is truly something, better than others. Actions speak louder than words. 8-) First when I heard him speak, I just thought that it is his personality, his calmness and being teacher for many years but more I hear it, more I can't stand it. :x The slow and soft speaking is probably the way he talks to his students, little belittling and dismissive. It is like he is speaking down to people. You know, other people are so much more stupid than him, so he needs to talk that way. How on earth they would understand him otherwise. :D

In the end, it might be just his natural way of speech .... I just can't stand it anymore :D
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

I wonder how Bonnie screaming "Stupid Ass Camera!!!" will go over on a "Family Vlog."

"I don't want the home-owner to think I'm an airhead." Well Ruby....

Return to “8 Passengers”