Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

AliCat91
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by AliCat91 »

I commented on the last video that having a penis or vagina doesn’t dictate where the baby lies. I’m surprised she kept that comment. I’m surprised in how little she knows of basic sex education.
maggielim
Talker
Talker
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by maggielim »

the fact she believes that myth makes me feel like she knows nothing about pregnancy. thats alarming. i compare it to someone thinking that the pregnancy is actually IN your stomach. it makes me feel like there were signs with her pregnancy with brynn that she just failed to notice or brushed off.
maggielim
Talker
Talker

AliCat91 wrote:I commented on the last video that having a penis or vagina doesn’t dictate where the baby lies. I’m surprised she kept that comment. I’m surprised in how little she knows of basic sex education.
right. yes rachelle. your stomach is sitting lower because its a boy and its fetus sized penis is weighing it down. edit: where's the logic in that

god who lets this woman teach children
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Mommy359 »

morrelouie wrote:Also. She should watch having a "low stomach" especially in her case. In other cases it's normal but if I had a stillbirth anything "low" or heavy (like dead weight) would alarm me. You shouldn't feel any pull towards one direction at that stage. The baby should be floating right? Should only weigh so much, anything "heavy" that doesn't feel like bloating at that gestation is weird imo. You can "bloat" lower but I think it's weird she feels the baby lower at that stage.

At that stage I felt "bigger" but I didn't feel like my stomach was being weighed down to one direction. My kid was the side of a avocado at that stage but wasn't as dense as a avocado. None of my pregnancies were like that actually. Even later on when I did start showing and you could actually see where the baby was sitting.

Maybe I'm wrong. Like i mentioned before everyones different

I agree with you.
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

Why doesn't she get ultrasounds when she needs them, like weird stomach pains she's never felt before?

She'll get two in the same weekend yet when she thinks it's a hernia or weird pain, she does a self diagnosis
mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

After lots of boredom, I found this. Didn’t Rachelle say that her and Justin saved up for IVF? Highly doubt it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:After lots of boredom, I found this. Didn’t Rachelle say that her and Justin saved up for IVF? Highly doubt it.

Woooow... Anyone who pays their hard earned money for these two to be parents is a full on idiot. The husband is a sexual deviant with a dark red hue who screws any idiot that blinks his way and she's flat on delusional. Just delusional. The girl isn't on earth, she's somewhere else in the head.
maggielim
Talker
Talker

i know we're not supposed to mention the a-word (ashe) but i curious if anyone seen the vlog before she removed it. she made a vlogging channel 'days with melanie' or something
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblebeewonder1 »

mrsglittersparkles wrote:After lots of boredom, I found this. Didn’t Rachelle say that her and Justin saved up for IVF? Highly doubt it.

A lot of people make gofundme accounts for medical expenses. Grow up
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

maggielim wrote:i know we're not supposed to mention the a-word (ashe) but i curious if anyone seen the vlog before she removed it. she made a vlogging channel 'days with melanie' or something
Regardless if someone watched it or not. You shouldn't promote someone else's vlogging channel on the Rachelle and Justin thread. I'm reporting this post as "Off Topic" Thanks.
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

morrelouie wrote:

Woooow... Anyone who pays their hard earned money for these two to be parents is a full on idiot. The husband is a sexual deviant with a dark red hue who screws any idiot that blinks his way and she's flat on delusional. Just delusional. The girl isn't on earth, she's somewhere else in the head.
You have zero evidence that Justin cheated. Therefore, your accusations should be considered slander. I'm reporting this post and your account. You're spreading lies and hate. Rachelle and Justin have done nothing to you.
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

maggielim wrote:i know we're not supposed to mention the a-word (ashe) but i curious if anyone seen the vlog before she removed it. she made a vlogging channel 'days with melanie' or something
Wish I saw it

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

AliCat91 wrote:I commented on the last video that having a penis or vagina doesn’t dictate where the baby lies. I’m surprised she kept that comment. I’m surprised in how little she knows of basic sex education.
I'm reporting this comment as hate. Thank you
maggielim
Talker
Talker

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
morrelouie wrote:

You have zero evidence that Justin cheated. Therefore, your accusations should be considered slander. I'm reporting this post and your account. You're spreading lies and hate. Rachelle and Justin have done nothing to you.
^^ i swear rachelle and that fatass nose can literally smell when ppl are talkin shit bout her. dead.
jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
Why is it hate? Because I honestly believe someone should know how reproduction works before they have kids, and it’s sad that she’s broadcasting her ignorance. There are pregnancy books, classes, podcast etc that she could be using to learn at least learn the basics of pregnancy and fetal development before relying on old wives tales.

Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
How is that hate?

maggielim
Talker
Talker

Curious wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
How is that hate?

not hate. its truth.
jenneroni
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jenneroni »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:

A lot of people make gofundme accounts for medical expenses. Grow up
Maybe you should grow up! Why are you on this forum if you just want to report everything and complain. This is a gossip site, not a R&J worship thread.

Also, just because a lot of people do it, doesn’t mean it’s right to tell their viewers they were “saving up”. Plenty of people actually save for IVF because it’s a personal choice to go through the process and part of that choice is being financially prepared for it. It’s a lot different when you truly cannot afford it, versus people who shop constantly for home decor and purchase a dog... those are just two areas (when the spending is unnecessary!) that they could’ve cut to save funds instead of (her sister) asking for handouts immediately.

mrsglittersparkles
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by mrsglittersparkles »

Is there a way to report this “bee” person? I’m so sick of seeing them on this forum. It’s getting really annoying.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by prettyll »

Omg I’m reporting you for hurting my feelings and saying things I don’t agree with. Grow up people.

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”