Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

Miss_momma3 wrote:These are the posts[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 625ff3.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 22d15c.jpg[/img][img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... abc41b.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
Thanks! And omg, why won’t she admit they’re broken up if she’s openly flirting with another guy on Instagram?? Why the hell would she wanna downgrade men? Don’t get me wrong I never thought Noah was attractive but he seems like a smart, kind, hard working, family oriented man. All of the qualities that make a good husband and father. This dude is probably appealing to her because he’s covered in tattoos like she is now and seems more “badass”...he also has a child with another woman. Why would she wanna go from a stable relationship with her children’s father to a chaotic one?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

She’s been liking his photos starting in November. Anyone think she could be cheating and Noah figured it out?

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shilohjulia »

I think they separated around November/December, so she wasn’t necessarily cheating. Also i fully believe Noah is the one who wanted to end the relationship, or in the LEAST it was mutual. I don’t believe at all that Caitlin was unfulfilled and looking elsewhere. She was obsessed with Noah. I think her fake fairy tale crashing down has probably led her to get the tattoos, party, dress slutty and like bad boys.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

shilohjulia wrote:I think they separated around November/December, so she wasn’t necessarily cheating. Also i fully believe Noah is the one who wanted to end the relationship, or in the LEAST it was mutual. I don’t believe at all that Caitlin was unfulfilled and looking elsewhere. She was obsessed with Noah. I think her fake fairy tale crashing down has probably led her to get the tattoos, party, dress slutty and like bad boys.

I bet she and Noah had been arguing a lot and just on different pages ever since she started to really “change” and post all the seductive pictures online, started loading up on tattoos, etc. Noah seemed like a very practical and private person, so I can’t imagine it was easy for him to have a wife who was obsessed with internet attention and spending ridiculous money on tattoos, spray tan, clothes, and other materialistic shit that didn’t benefit the family. Meanwhile he worked his ass off and everything he made went towards the bills and the kids, while she spent whatever instagram ad money she made on herself. I had been wondering how he was tolerating her behavior - my husband and I would surely have issues if I was behaving like an attention hungry child while he carried all the adult responsibilities of our family...that’s not how it works when you have kids.

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momandwife88 »

shes been deleting all comments asking to post a pic with Noah and tell the truth abt them since she built her fame on goals lol
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I wonder if she will ever come clean .. like it’s extremely obvious.

killerqueeen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by killerqueeen »

I went on social blade to look at her stats and I thought it was pretty interesting.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 7f7bb3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

I wonder if she will ever come clean .. like it’s extremely obvious.

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

killerqueeen wrote:I went on social blade to look at her stats and I thought it was pretty interesting.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 7f7bb3.jpg[/img]

Sent from my G8141 using Tapatalk
People love a good trainwreck. I think everyone is waiting for her to come clean about the break up of her “perfect” marriage

Puglover
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Puglover »

This is what the guy she’s so openly flirting with posted on his Instagram story
There’s no way she’s still with Noah
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

That guy lives in the USA though. So if they’re dating it’s long distance

Seniorbeer1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Seniorbeer1 »

In his bio! Taken! It’s official! Wonder who “CF” is ;)
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Penguin3
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Penguin3 »

I’m sure I’ve read before that Caitlin is an American citizen because she was born in California or something before her parents moved back to Canada. So she could easily move to the states. But of course that would mean leaving her children with Noah
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by momandwife88 »

some people are discussing caitlin on ask.fm lol. they mentioned mason
pepsi-
Informer
Informer

Unread post by pepsi- »

Lmao wtf is she doinggggggg

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Commence the trainwreck lmaoooo i mean we all knew her stupid fairy tale was a lie and going to implode but never knew it would be this pathetic lol.

Also she posted a snapchat if herself just sitting in her car and wrote “i wanna die” .. she has never been like that she was always pretending to have the perfect happy life. My how the (fake) mighty have fallen

Miss_momma3
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Miss_momma3 »

Yet another from his IG [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 012bbf.jpg[/img]

Sent from my LG-H812 using Tapatalk
GetYouTubesTied
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by GetYouTubesTied »

The stuff of fairytales y'all

Sent from my SM-G935T using Tapatalk
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

He seems so creepy and desperate! And why tf are they trying such a long distance “relationship” when they live so far apart and BOTH have children so neither of them can pick up and move (unless of course they abandon their kids). The whole thing is so ridiculous. How do you move on so quickly from your marriage?! Especially with the way she portrayed it being so “perfect”. And when is she finally going to address the whole separation...I wonder if they’re in the process of filing for divorce yet.

Return to “CaitlinFladager”