Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

prettyll
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Rachelle and Justin, The long lost siblings. | Part 2.

Unread post by prettyll »

She must really be running out of content based on the title of her latest vlog “why I’m being induced” I don’t watch her videos anymore, but why make a video about something that’s months away. She’s not even at the half way point yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Curious
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Curious »

Maybe the nausea will come back now that Justin is away.

Sendt fra min EVA-L09 med Tapatalk
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

Excuse my ignorance, but is it common for people who live/work in really crowded areas to leave for work super early to avoid traffic and then just sleep in your car? I thought that was so strange, but I've personally never worked in a huge city with crazy traffic.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by TheOneWhoBlogs »

Uncsgrl wrote:Excuse my ignorance, but is it common for people who live/work in really crowded areas to leave for work super early to avoid traffic and then just sleep in your car? I thought that was so strange, but I've personally never worked in a huge city with crazy traffic.
No, But it is cheating-like behavior to "Sleep in your car" Before work.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

My ex used to "sleep in his car" and let me tell you this: it only happens in two scenarios.

1. He needs a break from her or time to himself. Which is understandable because they're used to being apart from each other. I can imagine him needing a break.

2. He's cheating. He's making some excuse so he can leave the house at odd times without her knowing. If he heads out at 4/3am while she's sleeping and he'll have a huge chunk of time unaccounted for where he can go/do anything he wants. Assuming he holds weird hours bc of the navy, he might even throw in that "i had a late night and i have the early shift tomorrow so i crashed at a buddies house" thing

Also, Rachelle seems clingy so I can imagine him wanting space. I don't know how he puts up with her. Probably because he's not even listening with all of those "hahaha awesome" "sweeeeet" "you're so cute" probably wants to glue that bitch's mouth shut.
Last edited by morrelouie on Sun Mar 11, 2018 10:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by dramaseeker »

morrelouie wrote:My ex used to "sleep in his car" and let me tell you this: it only happens in two scenarios.

1. He needs a break from her or time to himself. Which is understandable because they're used to being apart from each other. I can imagine him needing a break.

2. He's cheating. He's making some excuse so he can leave the house at odd times without her knowing. If he heads out at 4/3am while she's sleeping and he'll have a huge chunk of time unaccounted for where he can go/do anything he wants. Assuming he holds weird hours bc of the navy, he might even throw in that "i had a late night and i have the early shift tomorrow so i crashed at a buddies house" thing
wait i don't really watch her videos. does she mention that justin leaves super early and sleeps in the car?

morrelouie
Talker
Talker

Unread post by morrelouie »

dramaseeker wrote:
morrelouie wrote:My ex used to "sleep in his car" and let me tell you this: it only happens in two scenarios.

wait i don't really watch her videos. does she mention that justin leaves super early and sleeps in the car?

She said it in a more recent video
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

morrelouie wrote:
dramaseeker wrote:

She said it in a more recent video
okay that is weird because my husband is also in the navy, stationed in san diego as well and we used to live in murrieta which is right by where rachelle and justin live and my husband would always leave at 4am and get to work before 6. Idk how early justin leaves or his work schedule but that is really sketchy theres no reason for him to leave super early and sleep in his car.
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

So, If you read other threads i;m in you know i'm a nosy fuck.
Well,
Rachelle and Justin's house looks trashy AF on google maps...
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by bubblebeewonder1 »

This thread is filled with the most pathetic losers ever. It's entertaining to watch! I laugh! I'm sure Rachelle is laughing too for a few reasons

- You guys don't even get along with each other. You guys legit argue back and forth. There's like in average, 5 pages of arguments on this page.

- You guys are paranoid as hell. Always accusing each other of being Rachelle or Justin.

- Someone comes in and says they slept with someone and you guys basically scare the girl into silence instead of exposing the dirt.

I'm starting to believe that you're actually fans of Rachelle. This has to be the most dysfunctional thread ever. Just packed with pathetic losers and bitches that aren't really bitches. You guys? Scared little girls. If Rachelle actually did comment on here or publicly confronts you, you all would runaway scared. Pfft
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

How is Justin cheating any of your business? Even if he isn't, it's none of your business. You guys are full on pathetic. You can't watch a 10 minute video and automatically assume every detail of someone's marriage.

Rachelle's a person. Most importantly, a woman. It is extremely cruel to bash her physical appearance and then say her husband's cheating because of that. Don't you think there's enough insecure women in the world? Why contribute to that. How would you feel if someone claimed your husband was cheating on you because of your appearance. Grow up!!

"Well, why are you on a hate page if your a fan?"
- Because you guys are disgusting and you need a reality check. You really do. If you can sit on your ass all day projecting hate, I can splash it right back to you.

You're pathetic loser moms with no lives of your own. You stay at home all day with your high energy child, just hating yourself. Whenever your toddler goes down for nap, you log your pathetic selves onto this site to bitch about someone else's life. You spread all this hate and criticism about HER LIFE because you hate yours.

You're jealous of her house.

You're jealous that she's in a financial situation where she doesn't need to work.

You're jealous of the gifts her subscribers have.

You're jealous that her husband adores her.

You're jealous that Justin adores her without her needing to spend hours in the mirror doing makeup and hating herself.

Can't wait until her beautiful baby girl is here so you all can hate on her parenting too. The girl has it made and she's starting her life happy and You're jealous bitter scum :)
Last edited by bubblebeewonder1 on Sun Mar 11, 2018 12:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
dramaseeker
Amateur
Amateur

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:This thread is filled with the most pathetic losers ever. It's entertaining to watch! I laugh! I'm sure Rachelle is laughing too for a few reasons

- You guys don't even get along with each other. You guys legit argue back and forth. There's like in average, 5 pages of arguments on this page.

- You guys are paranoid as hell. Always accusing each other of being Rachelle or Justin.

- Someone comes in and says they slept with someone and you guys basically scare the girl into silence instead of exposing the dirt.

I'm starting to believe that you're actually fans of Rachelle. This has to be the most dysfunctional thread ever. Just packed with pathetic losers and bitches that aren't really bitches. You guys? Scared little girls. If Rachelle actually did comment on here or publicly confronts you, you all would runaway scared. Pfft
if you don't like this thread stop stalking it, simple as that ;-) I'm no scared little girl. If rachelle publicly confronted me i'll be straight up in her face. Not everyone's going to like you in your life and if you can't except that and get all butt hurt about people talking crap about you you're pathetic.

EmilyMadison
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by EmilyMadison »

Honestly how is this person not blocked yet

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

EmilyMadison wrote:Honestly how is this person not blocked yet

IDK but i'm genuinely considering having a mod i know IP Them an see if they're in the general area Rachelle and her clan are. If they're not i'm shocked, Because theyre either Rachelle, Rachelles family, Or a really high key asslicker who i feel sorry for.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

dramaseeker wrote:
bubblebeewonder1 wrote:This thread is filled with the most pathetic losers ever. It's entertaining to watch! I laugh! I'm sure Rachelle is laughing too for a few reasons

if you don't like this thread stop stalking it, simple as that ;-) I'm no scared little girl. If rachelle publicly confronted me i'll be straight up in her face. Not everyone's going to like you in your life and if you can't except that and get all butt hurt about people talking crap about you you're pathetic.

Still doesnt hide the fact that you're disgusting scum. Your life must be so sad
bubblebeewonder1
Amateur
Amateur

TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

IDK but i'm genuinely considering having a mod i know IP Them an see if they're in the general area Rachelle and her clan are. If they're not i'm shocked, Because theyre either Rachelle, Rachelles family, Or a really high key asslicker who i feel sorry for.
You're a full on idiot. It's not illegal for Rachelle to have a account. Block me and I'll come back. I have no issue going the extra mile to put you cows in your place. Keep it up
TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
dramaseeker wrote:

Still doesnt hide the fact that you're disgusting scum. Your life must be so sad
We're disgusting, Our lives are sad, anything new? you've been preaching the same gossip the entire thread. Come up with some new material, It's getting boring.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

ImageImageImage

TheOneWhoBlogs
Gossiper
Gossiper

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:
TheOneWhoBlogs wrote:

You're a full on idiot. It's not illegal for Rachelle to have a account. Block me and I'll come back. I have no issue going the extra mile to put you cows in your place. Keep it up
It's not illegal, However if you're Rachelle, I'd love to know, That way i'd full on ignore you. It takes alot for me to jump the bones of a troll but you're on my last damn nerve. Please, Tell me how you will put my COW ass in it's place? That sounds fun.
4/14/17
1/1/18
9/10/18
MomOf286
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MomOf286 »

bubblebeewonder1 wrote:How is Justin cheating any of your business? Even if he isn't, it's none of your business. You guys are full on pathetic. You can't watch a 10 minute video and automatically assume every detail of someone's marriage.

Rachelle's a person. Most importantly, a woman. It is extremely cruel to bash her physical appearance and then say her husband's cheating because of that. Don't you think there's enough insecure women in the world? Why contribute to that. How would you feel if someone claimed your husband was cheating on you because of your appearance. Grow up!!

"Well, why are you on a hate page if your a fan?"
- Because you guys are disgusting and you need a reality check. You really do. If you can sit on your ass all day projecting hate, I can splash it right back to you.

You're pathetic loser moms with no lives of your own. You stay at home all day with your high energy child, just hating yourself. Whenever your toddler goes down for nap, you log your pathetic selves onto this site to bitch about someone else's life. You spread all this hate and criticism about HER LIFE because you hate yours.

You're jealous of her house.

You're jealous that she's in a financial situation where she doesn't need to work.

You're jealous of the gifts her subscribers have.

You're jealous that her husband adores her.

You're jealous that Justin adores her without her needing to spend hours in the mirror doing makeup and hating herself.

Can't wait until her beautiful baby girl is here so you all can hate on her parenting too. The girl has it made and she's starting her life happy and You're jealous bitter scum :)
Hahaha okay Katie, we get it you're mad someone isn't kissing Rachelle's ass, but that's never going to happen. Why don't you and R get a life and stop worrying about every little thing that is said about her.

Jealous? My husband makes wayyy more thaN Justin and R ever made together. I own my own financial business. We own 2 paid off homes :) there has never been infidelity in my 10 year marriage. I have 2 straight A children but yes super jealous of a mooch who can't be bothered to potty train her out of control dog and lets her cat who has shit and puss on his paws walk where she prepares food. Is jealous lmfao

Return to “Rachelle and Justin”