Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 8 Puffy Passengers - Part #7

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

isabelle_clara8 wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Title Credit : Onbreak

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE.

And what are you doing right now by calling all of us pathetic and horrible people and wishing our children become nothing like us??????? Hypocrite much???? No one is forcing you to be here. Feel free to leave. Just like I unsubscribed to Ruby, Ellie and now Bonnie's channels because I don't agree with the way they do things. Bye, Felicia <3 <3 <3
123789s
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by 123789s »

What happened to Shari when she was a baby?? Something with her stomach?
Samantha_lol

Unread post by Samantha_lol »

Bollie_Dollie_4_Life wrote:
isabelle_clara8 wrote:
Strawberry26 wrote:Title Credit : Onbreak

ALL OF YOU WOMEN ARE HILARIOUS AND DELUSIONAL. Wow. You all must have pathetic and sad lives. It was just International Women's day and i found this website and I am in shock. This is so disgusting. When you sign up it says no hateful, degrading comments, etc. Well that's a fucking lie because thats all you do. Instead of watching all of these moms and families vlogs and inspect their lives and how they raise their children; why don't you all go and focus on making yourself a less shitty human being. You don't like that they make money by vlogging? THEN STOP WATCHING YOU IDIOTS. YOU ALL HAVE NO LIVES BY WATCHING THEIR EVERY MOVE AND DISCUSSING LIKE ITS A BOOK OR SOMETHING. GO DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE WITH YOUR LIFE TO MAKE IT BETTER INSTEAD OF TEARING DOWN ANOTHER WOMENS LIFE. Sitting behind a computer screen thinking your the shit and making a change? Its pathetic and sad. Maybe this is a place where you go to let your feelings out or something I don't know. But I DO KNOW its not healthy or normal to be bringing down other women and thinking its okay. You don't like it stop watching peoples vlogs, hell stop watching youtube. But you won't because you have nothing better to do. You have nothing to make you feel better about your self but this. I feel so bad for all of you women on here talking about how you dislike them, and they don't raise their children right or they spend too much money. ARE YOU JOKING?! you must really have a horrible life to be bringing down another human being. STOP TEARING DOWN OTHER WOMEN. PLACES LIKE THIS ONLY MAKE THE WORLD WORSE. YOU DONT LIKE SOMEONE FOR WHATEVER REASON THEN GIVE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM TO HELP THEM, DO NOT BRING THEM DOWN TO MAKE YOURSELF FEEL GOOD. ALL OF YOU ON HERE ARE PATHETIC AND NEED TO OPEN YOUR EYES. AND FOR ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE CHILDREN I HOPE THEY BECOME NOTHING LIKE YOU. THIS IS HORRIBLE.

And what are you doing right now by calling all of us pathetic and horrible people and wishing our children become nothing like us??????? Hypocrite much???? No one is forcing you to be here. Feel free to leave. Just like I unsubscribed to Ruby, Ellie and now Bonnie's channels because I don't agree with the way they do things. Bye, Felicia <3 <3 <3
I'm the same person as isabelle_clara8. That's how easy it is to register on this pathetic website. And to clarify I was NEVER a member on this site and never will
Be therefore I'm not a hypocrite sweetie. I found it and made a profile for this one time just because I can't believe that there are women like you in this world. And yes i feel bad for your kids if you have any. Your all pathetic And sad. Your what's wrong with the world. You should be building others up instead of tearing them down for your entertainment. Try becoming and better person and go behind a computer screen onto this website and type away about people you never even met in your entire life. I only made these accounts bc you are all so blind and judgemental. get a life, do something productive then sit behind a computer screen all day inspecting these women and their lives. bye sweetie.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

And you want to post the same comment on multiple threads?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
KaterTot
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KaterTot »

Chad acted so weird when Shari was reading the big candy card from Brevin. They kept showing his face and then his comment "it was TOO cute" and he really wasn't looking like he was kidding with his stern face.
cookiequeen0
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by cookiequeen0 »

Chad's reaction seemed odd to me too, it almost looked like he was jealous. Maybe he's just trying to be protective brother, but it doesn't make sense with him being younger than Shari. I never liked the concept of a "protective brother" though so it might just be me. He is teen though so I understand why he's seems annoyed lately.
lip
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lip »

Haha, quite a amusing troll there a few posts above. - Like a dog that barks at cars. :D

Anyway:
cookiequeen0 wrote:Chad's reaction seemed odd to me too, it almost looked like he was jealous. Maybe he's just trying to be protective brother, but it doesn't make sense with him being younger than Shari. I never liked the concept of a "protective brother" though so it might just be me. He is teen though so I understand why he's seems annoyed lately.
Yeah, it's annoying teen behaviour, but it's also quite natural. At that age kids simply haven't figured out that it's not all about them. So either they are to dramatic or to stoic. It takes time to mellow and to settle in the middle of it all.
Toodles123
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by Toodles123 »

You know the only reason why Shari got 100,000 subscribers is because she is one of the 8 Passengers kids. She got subscribers coming from that channel to hers.

meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

calliepaige wrote:And you want to post the same comment on multiple threads? Image

. Whomever this is she has been posting it on multiple threads

And if these women who vlog weren’t so disgusting and give women a bad name we wouldn’t have to post here. Just saying it like it is.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

What on earth is wrong with this family? Fame whores!

I noticed too that she didn’t have friends to her party. No friends except the boy. Sad!

And dumb Ruby filming them going to church without seatbelts on. I don’t care if you only went across the street. The road was bad and who knows what COULD have happened.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

What on earth is wrong with this family? Fame whores!

I noticed too that she didn’t have friends to her party. No friends except the boy. Sad!

And dumb Ruby filming them going to church without seatbelts on. I don’t care if you only went across the street. The road was bad and who knows what COULD have happened.
dw30
Talker
Talker

Unread post by dw30 »

meatloaf wrote:
calliepaige wrote:And you want to post the same comment on multiple threads? Image

. Whomever this is she has been posting it on multiple threads

And if these women who vlog weren’t so disgusting and give women a bad name we wouldn’t have to post here. Just saying it like it is.
I actually think it’s more pathetic to fawn over someone you have never met and who could not care at all for your well-being. Why do people suck up to youtubers & behave like they have personal relationships. They’re just strangers. Live your own life. Watching YouTube is akin to watching reality tv - scripted/censored nonsense!

Lauralou_15
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lauralou_15 »

What did everyone think of Ruby’s “talk” about Chad and fortnight? I thought it was well put and that Ruby did a good job explaining where she was coming from etc I was pleasantly surprised!
PoppyFlower1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by PoppyFlower1 »

i think the fornight video was ignorant. first she is a addicted to sugar and junk food and does not have control on how much she gives to her children. i never steamed vegetables at their table, just sauces, breads, sugar carbs carbs carbs. trays of brownies eaten withtin the hours. she already has set her kids up to addictive personalities. it always starts with one addiction and leads on to simular behaviour. and honestly i think if thats what float his boat then he should. life is short and if something makes somebody happy and excited then they should just with a balanced routine. if he did his homework, did what he needs to do etc, then playing on a game everyday for the rest of his spare time is not a problem as long as hes not loosing sleep. if it were the same but with a book, or playing chess then she wouldn't make a video saying they have a problem because its more ascetically pleasing because we assume book=educating etc but its the same thing. plus he is learning group building skills, making friends and generally feeling happy doing it. which are all good things. teens are hard, why make it more unbearable and controlling.
Pixel
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Pixel »

I also think it was an extremely ignorant talk... While I can understand her feelings as a mother, I work in video games, and we've been working very hard to combat the idea that games cause violence, addiction, etc. There are multiple studies that prove otherwise yet parents are very quick to assume that games are bad for kids. Additionally, many of the "bad things" that have "made their way into the home" are literally normal teenage behaviour. She mentions manipulation, lying, etc - when it really seems like Chad is trying to discover who he is, and through that, of course, he's going to get in a bit of trouble.

What she really needs to do is focus on self-control. Like others have mentioned, she has a massive issue with sugar and the kids' diet along with her own, but she doesn't consider the idea that she has a sugar addiction! I think what Chad needs are ground rules, and with that, he needs to only be allowed to play when it's been fueled by good behaviour and not before he's done with homework, chores, etc. She's being too lenient and then blaming an "addiction" for her mistakes.
skrt09

Unread post by skrt09 »

Wow, she re-uploaded the vlog, deleted the scene where she said, "Chad lost the ball to a girl!!" and wrote an apology. Trying to avoid the backlash that her sisters are facing by owning up to her mistakes. I see you, Ruby.
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I'm not Ruby's biggest fan by any means but I will say I respect her apology and appreciate that she reuploaded the video, yet didn't try to hide what she did. She pinned her comment stating what she said so I don't think it was reuploaded in attempts to make it look like she never said it. Spending her whole life Mormon, she was taught to believe girls are inferior to boys, and it's a hard mindset to change. I think recognizing what she said was wrong and knowing the upset comments were valid is a step forward. I feel like if this were Ellie or Bonnie, they wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what they said and just would've been like "oh boo". Bonnie's famous comeback line when someone calls her out on her bullshit.
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I agree. Good on her for apologizing!
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Bollie_Dollie_4_Life »

Defuego wrote:I'm not Ruby's biggest fan by any means but I will say I respect her apology and appreciate that she reuploaded the video, yet didn't try to hide what she did. She pinned her comment stating what she said so I don't think it was reuploaded in attempts to make it look like she never said it. Spending her whole life Mormon, she was taught to believe girls are inferior to boys, and it's a hard mindset to change. I think recognizing what she said was wrong and knowing the upset comments were valid is a step forward. I feel like if this were Ellie or Bonnie, they wouldn't have seen anything wrong with what they said and just would've been like "oh boo". Bonnie's famous comeback line when someone calls her out on her bullshit.
What did the pinned comment say? I didnt' watch the video but went to read the apology comment and there wasn't anything pinned? Looks like she took it down.
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 3bd750.jpg[/img]

I think it’s great she apologized and was upfront about it as well. But that doesn’t take away from the fact that she said it!! I think she thinks she a huge advocate for girls, but she doesn’t seem to have a clue about what issues girls and women are facing throughout the world. And she still encourages her children to adhere to Mormon gender norms. Always reminding them it’s okay to just be a mom...like duh they are aware being a mom is totally fine, everyone of their friends probably have stay at home moms and lots of siblings. Her true colors were really showing when she yelled that out in a public setting.

Return to “8 Passengers”