Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

captainoflife
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by captainoflife »

angelfire89 wrote:
YTIUH wrote:I was reading the very first E+J thread on here (back in 2014 when everyone loved them). This is one post made me laugh so hard
IMG_0112.JPG
that was me Image

I feel like a celebrity now Image also I feel ashamed for the delusions we/I had about them.
We’ve all been there at some point Image
gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Hahaha. That's awesome. I totally loved them back then but I didn't find this site until they were moving into the house and no where in the process did they acknowledge the viewers for their custom built, fully furnished, decorated and landscaped home. It really rubbed me the wrong way that they made it like that they would be there without YouTube. If I mentioned anything in the comments I was attacked so I googled and was happy to find I wasn't alone.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
lovingthisforum
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lovingthisforum »

notyomama wrote:
a loss is a loss, its gross of you as woman to judge what you deem worthy of the label. I had multiple early losses before 9 weeks and they required medication to pass and hurt emotionally just as any other loss would. Awful.
I also had an early loss, "fortunately" I didn't need any medical intervention, so kudos for winning the pain olympics. You went too far though by calling my behavior gross while it wasn't. Maybe you should try and not take things too personally. I wasn't talking to you, but unfortunately you start calling me names. I am sorry, but that is my opinion, and I was sharing I have open questions in the back of my mind. Besides, it is a natural fact, and not what I "deem worthy", that it is totally normal to lose a baby in the 1st trimester (there is a reason for telling people you're pregnant after your first trimester), that is not to say it doesn't emotionally hurt. But in my eyes Ellie was exaggerating, partly understandable maybe because of their vlogging life, but lying about numbers isn't. I am really sorry for your losses and the hurt you had to go through, that is indeed awful.
lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a41ba8.jpg[/img]

Then stop uploading and delete your channel cause you’ve already said you do it for the memories anyway. And you can keep you precious little videos on your computer where you can go back and watch yourself apply makeup and buy vacuums.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
notyomama
Talker
Talker

Unread post by notyomama »

lovingthisforum wrote:
notyomama wrote:
a loss is a loss, its gross of you as woman to judge what you deem worthy of the label. I had multiple early losses before 9 weeks and they required medication to pass and hurt emotionally just as any other loss would. Awful.
I also had an early loss, "fortunately" I didn't need any medical intervention, so kudos for winning the pain olympics. You went too far though by calling my behavior gross while it wasn't. Maybe you should try and not take things too personally. I wasn't talking to you, but unfortunately you start calling me names. I am sorry, but that is my opinion, and I was sharing I have open questions in the back of my mind. Besides, it is a natural fact, and not what I "deem worthy", that it is totally normal to lose a baby in the 1st trimester (there is a reason for telling people you're pregnant after your first trimester), that is not to say it doesn't emotionally hurt. But in my eyes Ellie was exaggerating, partly understandable maybe because of their vlogging life, but lying about numbers isn't. I am really sorry for your losses and the hurt you had to go through, that is indeed awful.
Your attitude IS gross, there is nothing normal about loss even if it is common. Not all of us have the luxury of keeping our pregnancies to ourselves for a multitude of reasons, you don't know her medical details and speculating she's lying IS gross. I've been in her shoes, being told to give it more time, multiple scans, misleading numbers and left with more questions than answers and even "friends" accusations of lying when not even the drs could provide answers, so too far? That'd be where you lead things. I know what I dealt with, my husband knows and my kids knew, accusing her of lying is taking it too far.
YTIUH
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YTIUH »

lwilson1081 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a41ba8.jpg[/img]

Then stop uploading and delete your channel cause you’ve already said you do it for the memories anyway. And you can keep you precious little videos on your computer where you can go back and watch yourself apply makeup and buy vacuums.

Oh Ellie, the internet wouldn’t hate you if you weren’t as fake as your pop-sockets!
WriteMeOut
Talker
Talker

Unread post by WriteMeOut »

Ellie posted on her IG story that she is looking for a white dress for her maternity shoot. Does anyone else think having one is odd since she didn't have one for either of her two previous babies? (Or did she? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really rememeber)
:love2: I am amused. :love2: Image
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

WriteMeOut wrote:Ellie posted on her IG story that she is looking for a white dress for her maternity shoot. Does anyone else think having one is odd since she didn't have one for either of her two previous babies? (Or did she? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really rememeber)
She uses online shopping as an escape from her kids. It gives her an excuse to shut down. I get it, I’ve been there before, but there isn’t going to be any money left over if she doesn’t work on the problems causing this shopping addiction.

The maternity dresses she’s looking at are around $150. That’s a lot of money to spend on a dress she’ll wear once.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

I got that vibe from bonnies instastory yesterday.. Surround yourself with tacos not negativity
#bolliebrandagainstbullying -glad they are diving into the political arena.
#justice4walmartemployees
#customerservice
#sotender
#acneanger
#letsgotothevideotape

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
Emmalinelola1
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Emmalinelola1 »

I just realized how we here can help support Ellie's shopping:
Since she now finds herself with a "plethora " of knock-off Bollie popsockets they are unable to sell w/o being sued, she can use the her popsockets as cash tender!
Want a dress for ur photo shoot? That will cost you 1,000 Bollie popsockets Ellie!

Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Emmalinelola1 wrote:I just realized how we here can help support Ellie's shopping:
Since she now finds herself with a "plethora " of knock-off Bollie popsockets they are unable to sell w/o being sued, she can use the her popsockets as cash tender!
Want a dress for ur photo shoot? That will cost you 1,000 Bollie popsockets Ellie!

This is the first I have heard of the popsocket issue. What happened?!

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

YTIUH wrote:
lwilson1081 wrote:Then stop uploading and delete your channel cause you’ve already said you do it for the memories anyway. And you can keep you precious little videos on your computer where you can go back and watch yourself apply makeup and buy vacuums.
Oh Ellie, the internet wouldn’t hate you if you weren’t as fake as your pop-sockets!
Next thread title - E&J: Faking It All The Pop Socket Way
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
actuallydear
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by actuallydear »

HelloSweetie wrote:
WriteMeOut wrote:Ellie posted on her IG story that she is looking for a white dress for her maternity shoot. Does anyone else think having one is odd since she didn't have one for either of her two previous babies? (Or did she? Correct me if I'm wrong. I don't really rememeber)
She uses online shopping as an escape from her kids. It gives her an excuse to shut down. I get it, I’ve been there before, but there isn’t going to be any money left over if she doesn’t work on the problems causing this shopping addiction.

The maternity dresses she’s looking at are around $150. That’s a lot of money to spend on a dress she’ll wear once.

she's a griffiths girl. she only buys quality so she can store it in her closet and never look at it again until it's time to hand it down to her 1st daughter because she wore it on her 3rd son's maternity shoot. no rhyme or reason.
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

Did E&J not go to Matt and Em's baby shower?
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
tnchk1187
Talker
Talker

Unread post by tnchk1187 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... af9265.jpg[/img]

Thoughts?

GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I think she wants attention and exaggerating. Also if you have threats to your family maybe it’s time you stop being selfish and stop exploiting your children for views. Get a real job?

Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

tnchk1187 wrote:[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... af9265.jpg[/img]

Thoughts?

My thoughts are that she’s exaggerating, honestly. I don’t doubt that people show up at their house, they make it very obvious where they live and every YouTuber seems to go through that.

If she hates YouTube that much, she should quit. Surely they can continue their lifestyle with Billie Brand, the picture books and cookbooks.

If people are sending them death threats and destroying their property, that’s sad. People are crazy. But I honestly wonder if she’s not exaggerating some mean comments.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Wow.
Literally, like her whole family is on YouTube
People aren't going to love you because you're you. You suck, Ellie!
#growup #youkindadidthistoyourselves
#beaware
#bolliebrandsham
#whyme

I get the delay for "safety", but your still realtime on SM. Moron.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Scar2016 wrote:Did E&J not go to Matt and Em's baby shower?
I believe they live in Texas

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Is it really the internet “hate” that would cause someone to show up at E&J’s house? That sounds more like a crazy fan to me. Poor Ellie. Either way, that makes it even more shocking that they let the boys play outside on their own, and in the street!

She’s not angry about any of that, she’s mad because they had to take the PS down from Bollie because some people here contacted the company. I completely think they read that here and had a heads up to remove it. They are all angry and instead of have a little perspective and realize the mistakes they have made, it’s easier to create a story where they look like victims. Too bad she can’t manipulate us like she does everyone else around her.

Return to “Ellie and Jared”