• Advertisement
    

My account password?

General site-specific complaints will be heard/dealt with in this forum...

My account password?

Postby gossipholic2 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:59 am

I tried over and over to reset my password but just get

"The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database."

So I had to make a new account:(


Does anyone know how to fix this or what I need to do?
gossipholic2
Amateur
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:48 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Advertisement

Re: My account password?

Postby bipolarmorgan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 12:31 pm

gossipholic2 wrote:I tried over and over to reset my password but just get

"The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database."

So I had to make a new account:(

Does anyone know how to fix this or what I need to do?



Apologies, we can merge the two accounts if you like and reset the password for you.
User avatar
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 am
Location: Cyberspace
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: My account password?

Postby gossipholic2 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:26 pm

bipolarmorgan wrote:
gossipholic2 wrote:I tried over and over to reset my password but just get

"The activation key you supplied does not match any in the database."

So I had to make a new account:(

Does anyone know how to fix this or what I need to do?



Apologies, we can merge the two accounts if you like and reset the password for you.




I was trying find out how to message you. My old username was gossipholic I would like to merge them together.

thank you
gossipholic2
Amateur
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:48 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: My account password?

Postby bipolarmorgan » Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:00 pm

PM me, as we shall need to discuss login after merge.
User avatar
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 am
Location: Cyberspace
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 35 times

Re: My account password?

Postby Kryptonite » Mon Mar 12, 2018 11:33 am

Were you able to message Morgan? :)
#StayPuffy

Image
User avatar
Kryptonite
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
 
Posts: 3605
Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 2:17 pm
Location: Picture it, Sicily 1922
Has thanked: 322 times
Been thanked: 7142 times

Re: My account password?

Postby gossipholic2 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:02 pm

bipolarmorgan wrote:PM me, as we shall need to discuss login after merge.



Sorry just getting back to this now. messaged you
gossipholic2
Amateur
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat Mar 10, 2018 11:48 am
Has thanked: 8 times
Been thanked: 50 times

Re: My account password?

Postby bipolarmorgan » Thu May 24, 2018 7:44 pm

gossipholic2 wrote:
bipolarmorgan wrote:PM me, as we shall need to discuss login after merge.



Sorry just getting back to this now. messaged you


just checking up to see if we have resolved this yet...
User avatar
bipolarmorgan
Technical Admin
 
Posts: 218
Joined: Tue Apr 02, 2013 2:01 am
Location: Cyberspace
Has thanked: 82 times
Been thanked: 35 times



  • Advertisement

Return to Complaints

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users