Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Unread post by calliepaige »

I saw this mentioned a couple times about people wanting to talk about her and I would love to as well!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Jordan Page/Fun Cheap or Free

Unread post by Mommy359 »

Yes! Okay, so I find her to be total BS! I some how happened onto one of her YouTube videos on her grocery hauls and was like oh, she price matches. Kind of followed along because she’s local and have tuned into her and Bubba (he seems very gay) Tuesday lives and her Instagram live clips and she is total crap! IMO She is very much do as I say not as I do.. She is also shady with her budgets even though she says she’s open. BS I guarantee her parents helped them financially when she says they bought the basement of their last house because they had money they wanted to invest (yeah, right). I don’t like the way the kitchen looks with those awful gold chandeliers and fixtures (looks so cheap) they always have so much clutter and crap everywhere. She is very obnoxious and a total loud mouth very over stimulated personality. I can’t belive she’s only 32?! She looks 38 to me. She is probably going to give birth to a football team since that’s in, in UT. She doesn’t seem very open with this pregnancy she didn’t mention it until yesterday and people had been asking her on her live. Bubba is very off to me?! What do y’all think? I could go on and on
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Mommy359 wrote:Yes! Okay, so I find her to be total BS! I some how happened onto one of her YouTube videos on her grocery hauls and was like oh, she price matches. Kind of followed along because she’s local and have tuned into her and Bubba (he seems very gay) Tuesday lives and her Instagram live clips and she is total crap! IMO She is very much do as I say not as I do.. She is also shady with her budgets even though she says she’s open. BS I guarantee her parents helped them financially when she says they bought the basement of their last house because they had money they wanted to invest (yeah, right). I don’t like the way the kitchen looks with those awful gold chandeliers and fixtures (looks so cheap) they always have so much clutter and crap everywhere. She is very obnoxious and a total loud mouth very over stimulated personality. I can’t belive she’s only 32?! She looks 38 to me. She is probably going to give birth to a football team since that’s in, in UT. She doesn’t seem very open with this pregnancy she didn’t mention it until yesterday and people had been asking her on her live. Bubba is very off to me?! What do y’all think? I could go on and on
Is she really pregnant again?!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Loverach06 wrote:
Mommy359 wrote:Yes! Okay, so I find her to be total BS! I some how happened onto one of her YouTube videos on her grocery hauls and was like oh, she price matches. Kind of followed along because she’s local and have tuned into her and Bubba (he seems very gay) Tuesday lives and her Instagram live clips and she is total crap! IMO She is very much do as I say not as I do.. She is also shady with her budgets even though she says she’s open. BS I guarantee her parents helped them financially when she says they bought the basement of their last house because they had money they wanted to invest (yeah, right). I don’t like the way the kitchen looks with those awful gold chandeliers and fixtures (looks so cheap) they always have so much clutter and crap everywhere. She is very obnoxious and a total loud mouth very over stimulated personality. I can’t belive she’s only 32?! She looks 38 to me. She is probably going to give birth to a football team since that’s in, in UT. She doesn’t seem very open with this pregnancy she didn’t mention it until yesterday and people had been asking her on her live. Bubba is very off to me?! What do y’all think? I could go on and on

Yep. Sure is.
Loverach06
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Loverach06 »

Mommy359 wrote:
Loverach06 wrote:

Yep. Sure is.
Ugh. I'm out.

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Lol!! A while back.. she put like a million pregnancy tests in her Walmart shopping cart and showed some toys and crap she was buying (on insta stories) and people asked about all the tests and she said she likes to have them on hand. Ummm.. yeah, okay. That’s probably when she learned she was pregnant. Again...
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Omg i hadn’t seen yet that she was pregnant......

Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Another annoying thing she’s doing now is whatever she’s eating she says “the baby wants it.” Yeah, okay.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

I'm so glad you started this thread!

Her videos with Bubba drive me nuts... she is constantly talking over him. He also creeps me out. Maybe because everyone calls him "Bubba," or maybe because of his tiny little eyes, that look even tinier when he's sitting next to Jordan and her gigantic eyes. They both come across so smug and know-it-all in their videos, even though I don't believe for a second that they actually take any of their own advice. Nobody gets out of that much debt by price matching, and nobody without family wealth or some extra money stashed or coming in somewhere can afford a gigantic house like that and still be feeding all those kids. Their constant vacations are also not in line with their advice on being "frugal." Can her blog really be bringing in enough money for them to live that kind of lifestyle?

Also... can't wait to see what they name this baby. :? I can't think of a family with worse taste in names.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

msmarbles wrote:I'm so glad you started this thread!

Her videos with Bubba drive me nuts... she is constantly talking over him. He also creeps me out. Maybe because everyone calls him "Bubba," or maybe because of his tiny little eyes, that look even tinier when he's sitting next to Jordan and her gigantic eyes. They both come across so smug and know-it-all in their videos, even though I don't believe for a second that they actually take any of their own advice. Nobody gets out of that much debt by price matching, and nobody without family wealth or some extra money stashed or coming in somewhere can afford a gigantic house like that and still be feeding all those kids. Their constant vacations are also not in line with their advice on being "frugal." Can her blog really be bringing in enough money for them to live that kind of lifestyle?

Also... can't wait to see what they name this baby. :? I can't think of a family with worse taste in names.

I fully agree! I cringe at the name choices of the kids. I also feel like Bubba is gay and I don’t just go around saying that about people, but he truly seems gay. Especially when she catches him dancing and he wore a Speedo thong thing during their bedtime ritual and she said that was too much for her and he basically shut her up when she was talking about it. I don’t believe for a single second she got that house off of price matching either and I feel like her parents helped them a lot at some point. She said she just recently started to take money and cut herself a check from her blog. How does she have employees? What are they doing? It makes no sense. I know she has talked about everything being a right off such as her clothing, bubbas clothing, furniture their cars etc. I can only imagine if they ever got audited what that would look like. I don’t care for her one bit. I feel like she is a blow hard and wants to impress her friends with a huge mouth and nuts personality it’s just all too much.
msmarbles
Talker
Talker

Unread post by msmarbles »

Mommy359 wrote:
msmarbles wrote:I'm so glad you started this thread!

I fully agree! I cringe at the name choices of the kids. I also feel like Bubba is gay and I don’t just go around saying that about people, but he truly seems gay. Especially when she catches him dancing and he wore a Speedo thong thing during their bedtime ritual and she said that was too much for her and he basically shut her up when she was talking about it. I don’t believe for a single second she got that house off of price matching either and I feel like her parents helped them a lot at some point. She said she just recently started to take money and cut herself a check from her blog. How does she have employees? What are they doing? It makes no sense. I know she has talked about everything being a right off such as her clothing, bubbas clothing, furniture their cars etc. I can only imagine if they ever got audited what that would look like. I don’t care for her one bit. I feel like she is a blow hard and wants to impress her friends with a huge mouth and nuts personality it’s just all too much.
Blowhard is the perfect description for her! In one of their recent Q&As they talked about friends - how they categorize them, how they decide who they spend time with, etc.... it all seemed so calculated and self-serving. In that same Q&A she said that she has always had lots of acquaintances but has a hard time making close friends. Hmm.... wonder why?
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

First I will say she has good advice on money
BUT!
She does not practice what she preaches. She shows her shopping trips and splurging. If they truly bought that house by themselves they are doing more than just saving money. They have to be investing or something more extreme. There is no way they have almost paid off their house $700,000+ with just saving.
Also she tells everyone you can do it all. And no you can’t. Maybe one in a million can but you should not be teaching people you can do everything and be perfect.

And lastly don’t believe anything about her religion. Being as I was a Mormon/LDS for 24+ years, married in their temple etc. it is a load of shit. It’s a cult just as much as Scientology. They have white washed their history or still believe in polygamy not in “earthly marriages” but in heavenly. The religion is sexist and racist and teaches you should have as many kids as you can. I think Jordan is trying to prove she is the ultimate mother/wife/business woman by having lots of kids, big house, Etc etc and I think she is going to crack.
She’s already said her marriage has been in shambles so why should we trust their marriage advice. I think they are fake.
She talked about buying groceries cheap but yet you only ever see her make one meal a week every other time they are somewhere eating. She is constantly getting DDP at Swig or McDonald’s. I bet it’s cheaper to just buy it in cases and have at home. Oh and Diet Dr Pepper is so much healthier than coffee. Yeah right.
If you watched her son talked about his baptism you can see the brainwashing the Mormon church does to kids at such a young age. It’s gross
Grabthepopcorn
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Grabthepopcorn »

Also if you saw them featured on Extreme Cheapskates (pretty sure it was that show) you can see how good she is at being fake. There is no way she walks around her neighbors asking for their leftovers, or rationing her kids to 2 or 3 squares of toilet paper and all the other bullshit she claimed to do on the show. She is pretty fake but she is good at it and that’s why she has the people who love her.
I admit I like her budgeting strategy for groceries. But I’m pretty sure she does not follow it herself
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

Grabthepopcorn wrote:First I will say she has good advice on money
BUT!
She does not practice what she preaches. She shows her shopping trips and splurging. If they truly bought that house by themselves they are doing more than just saving money. They have to be investing or something more extreme. There is no way they have almost paid off their house $700,000+ with just saving.
Also she tells everyone you can do it all. And no you can’t. Maybe one in a million can but you should not be teaching people you can do everything and be perfect.

And lastly don’t believe anything about her religion. Being as I was a Mormon/LDS for 24+ years, married in their temple etc. it is a load of shit. It’s a cult just as much as Scientology. They have white washed their history or still believe in polygamy not in “earthly marriages” but in heavenly. The religion is sexist and racist and teaches you should have as many kids as you can. I think Jordan is trying to prove she is the ultimate mother/wife/business woman by having lots of kids, big house, Etc etc and I think she is going to crack.
She’s already said her marriage has been in shambles so why should we trust their marriage advice. I think they are fake.
She talked about buying groceries cheap but yet you only ever see her make one meal a week every other time they are somewhere eating. She is constantly getting DDP at Swig or McDonald’s. I bet it’s cheaper to just buy it in cases and have at home. Oh and Diet Dr Pepper is so much healthier than coffee. Yeah right.
If you watched her son talked about his baptism you can see the brainwashing the Mormon church does to kids at such a young age. It’s gross

Yes! Well said. I was briefly a Mormon and it’s definitely a cult. When her and Bubba did a YouTube video about about it I couldn’t even watch it. It was total nonsense. THEY are always eating out, nonstop vacations (why did they even need that house and new kitchen) because they are NEVER home. It’s so weird.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

How does she have NO food in the house when she has like 10 freezers? Oh, let’s not forget the Zaycon (or whatever it’s called) chicken she’s always ordering. Plus she always says if I need a can of something I always buy one for now and two for later. Ummm.. yeah.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

Ahh! My people.
So glad to have found this thread.
She is the worst, in my opinion. The other day on IG she was getting a blow out and claimed it was her first.. Umm, girl no. She gets her hair and nails done all the time.
speaking of.. her makeup is so embarrassing. She cakes it on. She looks like she is pushing 40. I cannot believe she is only 32. Her nails gross me out, she is always pawing at things... I remember in one video she as touching raw chicken in ziploc bags and then touching her hair.
That hosue is such a huge waste of space. It's gross. It is everything that she claims she isnt.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:Ahh! My people.
So glad to have found this thread.
She is the worst, in my opinion. The other day on IG she was getting a blow out and claimed it was her first.. Umm, girl no. She gets her hair and nails done all the time.
speaking of.. her makeup is so embarrassing. She cakes it on. She looks like she is pushing 40. I cannot believe she is only 32. Her nails gross me out, she is always pawing at things... I remember in one video she as touching raw chicken in ziploc bags and then touching her hair.
That hosue is such a huge waste of space. It's gross. It is everything that she claims she isnt.

YES! Finally someone who thinks exactly what I’m thinking what it comes to her. I saw her on IG asking for more “ideas”, for her productivity crap so she needs input. IMO She basically asks for all content to create material. Sooo she doesn’t already know what she’s talking about/doing?! I can’t belive her followers haven’t caught on. She doesn’t have anything original to her going on. It’s all ideas from someone else that she tweeks to sound like her ideas. It’s such crap. She also put that she was in a shared rental space today putting this together. Who the hell cares where you are or what your doing. It doesn’t make her look more desirable or more successful. It’s so lame. She is a blowhard. She is yucky. I can’t stand the man handling of food and then she touches her hair etc. it’s disgusting. I don’t get her. I really don’t. I watch because it’s like a car accident. You can’t turn away. I used to like her, but it didn’t last very long.
WheresMyCoffee
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by WheresMyCoffee »

It isnt productivity if she is scrambling to finish the course before the end of the month. To me, that is the complete opposite. I wouldnt buy something on being productive knowing the course was not even finished yet!!! She said pre sale will be happening soon but that it isn't done yet but she "has to" finish it by the end of the month. how do you pitch something that isn't complete? Do you notice though that she is really trying to shy away from the frugalness? she uses "budget" instead of "frugal" now and is really all together trying to shift the focus to productivity.. which is just laughable.
Mommy359
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheresMyCoffee wrote:It isnt productivity if she is scrambling to finish the course before the end of the month. To me, that is the complete opposite. I wouldnt buy something on being productive knowing the course was not even finished yet!!! She said pre sale will be happening soon but that it isn't done yet but she "has to" finish it by the end of the month. how do you pitch something that isn't complete? Do you notice though that she is really trying to shy away from the frugalness? she uses "budget" instead of "frugal" now and is really all together trying to shift the focus to productivity.. which is just laughable.

Yes, I think she’s always spending on groceries, eating out, soda shops, clothing, home decor, new kitchen, vacations etc. that people are catching on to the fact she isn’t frugal. So now she needs to pretend/preach about how she “budgets” for all the stuff and vacations. I think it’s all crap and she is just grabbing onto ideas tossing them around to see what sticks. She doesn’t really want to work, but yet doesn’t want to only be a stay at home mom so she just grabs onto stuff and sees what creates income for her. No, I’d never buy her productivity stuff, trucker hats etc. no thank you.

Return to “Lesser Gossiped About Moms”