MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

RedRuby
Amateur
Amateur
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by RedRuby »

shilohjulia wrote:I honestlyhope the reason Gabe and Amber haven’t been around lately is the obvious ad inappropriate flirting between Jess & Gabe. If i was Amber i would have put my foot down.

Landen is the sweetest little boy ever omg he makes my black heart melt

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think too late, Amber should've never put up with it way before the wedding
shortstop
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by shortstop »

Technically Lilia wouldn’t have to be seen by a dr until going into 6th grade when it’s required to get Tdap and Menactra.
Man she doesn’t look well though. Almost looks like she has baby powder on her legs.
endellion
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by endellion »

funkycat123 wrote:She said he couldn't sign it for health reasons and that's 100% reasonable. Jess really had to villainize Mickey for that clickbait tho. Image
And if something bad did happen as a result of signing the cast, Jessica would be the very type to make a big stink about it. They have the rule because of people like her.
Ripley
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Ripley »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Since Gabe hasn't been in the vlogs lately, I wonder if he is distancing himself because of Lilia's health. He might not agree with the fact that Jess never took her to the doctors after she had a raging fever. I just hope he has insurance and can take Lilia to a proper pediatrician.

How do you guys think Jess will react if one of the kids tell her they don't want to be filmed? The kids are growing older and starting to have their own lives and all. I don't think she would respect their wishes... :(
Uh that part about if/why Gabe is distancing himself is reeeeaallly reaching lol
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I think it was a really bad decision having Jesss be a bridesmaid at G&A’s wedding

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
hopelesslysoulful
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hopelesslysoulful »

shilohjulia wrote:I honestlyhope the reason Gabe and Amber haven’t been around lately is the obvious ad inappropriate flirting between Jess & Gabe. If i was Amber i would have put my foot down.
When was she inappropriate? I think I may have missed those moments - I don't regularly watch anymore. I genuinely like Amber though.
Succubus919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Succubus919 »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:
When was she inappropriate? I think I may have missed those moments - I don't regularly watch anymore. I genuinely like Amber though.
Oh my sweet summer child... Image go watch those vlogs, i dont know the name, but ughh , they made me uncomfortable and i dont even know them IRL. I wouldn't allow that behavior if i was A, I dont care if they have a daughter in common, it was very disrespectful from Mess. But what does she know about respect, she doesn't even respect herself or even her children.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 43333a.jpg[/img]

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Does anyone know the video in which she locked the twins in their room?

peylizt192
Informer
Informer

Unread post by peylizt192 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:
hopelesslysoulful wrote:
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 43333a.jpg[/img]

This doesn’t look like flirting to me??? It looks like friends and she’s trying to see if she can still tilt/bow and arrow

violet-kelsey black
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by violet-kelsey black »

What is her obsession with always trying to do the splits or lifting up her leg?!

nineteenninety3

Unread post by nineteenninety3 »

peylizt192 wrote:Does anyone know the video in which she locked the twins in their room?

From what I remember it wasn't a video but she did a Facebook post (probably long gone) about how she was so proud of Lilia who had went and let her brothers out and changed their nappies too because she is such an amazing sister

Sent from my BLN-L21 using Tapatalk
KittyKax
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by KittyKax »

Since Lilia's background has been brought up, I wonder if Jess will throw Lilia and Quincenera when she's 15? I'd imagine she'd go absolutely nuts over it. Any excuse to throw a big party after all.
Spoink_12
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Spoink_12 »

KittyKax wrote:Since Lilia's background has been brought up, I wonder if Jess will throw Lilia and Quincenera when she's 15? I'd imagine she'd go absolutely nuts over it. Any excuse to throw a big party after all.
She probably hasn't even thought of it. I would think it would be more Gabe's side to do it.
But if she does, it would totally be way over the top obnoxious.
nomis99
Talker
Talker

Unread post by nomis99 »

Spoink_12 wrote:
KittyKax wrote:Since Lilia's background has been brought up, I wonder if Jess will throw Lilia and Quincenera when she's 15? I'd imagine she'd go absolutely nuts over it. Any excuse to throw a big party after all.
She probably hasn't even thought of it. I would think it would be more Gabe's side to do it.
But if she does, it would totally be way over the top obnoxious.
If Lilia has a quince I can totally see Jess trying to take centre stage

OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

Well, someone called it. Yeah, the bih actually used Landen's cast as clickbait.
Fuck of, Jesse.
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

doggo wrote:She will never stop breastfeeding. One time I heard an adult call into a radio show talking about how she continued to be breastfed for comfort into her adulthood and the last time her mom had breastfed her was on her wedding day because she was nervous.

Edit: here it is if anyone wants to listen lol
Shit.
"Would you like some ninny?"
I can totally imagine Jessica saying to her 20 something year old children "Would you like some nuh-nuhs?"
:barf:
MommaMia3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by MommaMia3 »

Sometimes I wonder if this forum is just really good at predicting what Jess will do, or if she reads things written here and thinks "Oh shit, thats a good idea."

Sent from my Moto G Play using Tapatalk
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

Given her questionable personal hygiene, im surprised she enjoys kicking her leg up so often.

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
quartz
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by quartz »

Mitten Mama wrote:So basically Chris just went along to carry big baby around all day?
lmao just what i was thinking. why didnt mimi or somebody who would get more out of it go. chris is just an interactive bag handler and baby wrangler

Return to “JesssFam”