YTMD Pet Peeves

MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: YTMD Pet Peeves

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

gossipingloser wrote:The amount of easily-debunked misinformation about jesss in the jesssfam thread drives me insane. There’s a lot of stuff to gossip about re jessss so we really don’t need to make stuff up. (I don’t have a specific user in mind).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Examples?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by spillingthetea »

I HATE THE USER JMAMA OR SOMETHING LIKE THAT SHE FUCKING CLOGS DE KKANDBABYJ THREAD AND ITS SOOOOOOOOOOO FUCKING ANNOYING!!!!! LIKE GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!!! SHE MAKES 2/3 PAGES REPLYING TO E V E R Y SINGLE POST. Please a Mod or someone needs to do something about it.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk
Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

natalka81 wrote:I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!
I second this!! I suggested this a while back and a few people got mad and shut it down, saying it'll attract too many people to the thread and clog things up. Like what?? There are some way more random families on the main thread. They're about to be bigger than E&J...I think it's time it's moved. Maybe Kryptonite can make it happen? Please and thank you!!
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Tiger27 wrote:
natalka81 wrote:I have no idea where to put this comment, so I'm writing it here. Likely I'm in the wrong place. Just wishing that the 8 Passengers thread wasn't embedded in Ellie and Jared's stuff and that it had its own place on the main page. Thanks!
I second this!! I suggested this a while back and a few people got mad and shut it down, saying it'll attract too many people to the thread and clog things up. Like what?? There are some way more random families on the main thread. They're about to be bigger than E&J...I think it's time it's moved. Maybe Kryptonite can make it happen? Please and thank you!!
PM Kryptonite. The mods are super busy and may not read here for awhile. You can’t just discuss something in thread and expect them to see it. They don’t read all the threads Image

Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.
fudgeitup
Talker
Talker

Unread post by fudgeitup »

Junebug8+ wrote:When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.
AGREEEEE!!!!! like why do you even have to call a CHILD ugly. i think all kids are cute. it's just downright mean spirited.
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

fudgeitup wrote:
Junebug8+ wrote:When the same posters keep calling a kid ugly or unfortunate looking. Like you don't have to keep reminding us that you think a kid is ugly.
AGREEEEE!!!!! like why do you even have to call a CHILD ugly. i think all kids are cute. it's just downright mean spirited.
Not all kids are cute

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

Perhaps not all kids are cute, but in my opinion what makes them not so cute is when they behave poorly in ways that could be corrected by their parents. I really do have a problem with people talking about how "ugly" some kids are. It just feels really nasty and below the standards even of a gossip site.
Junebug8+
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Junebug8+ »

When some of the posters act like they genuinely care about these YouTube kids. Like in the kkandbabyj thread they claim they don't hate Jackson but hate Karen and Koah for fucking up his teeth with binky. But I've seen some of them call Jackson a little Asshole, call him shark, ugly, slow etc. And they only like landon cause they think he's cuter than Jackson.
gossipingloser
Informer
Informer

Unread post by gossipingloser »

MamaJoAnna wrote:
gossipingloser wrote:The amount of easily-debunked misinformation about jesss in the jesssfam thread drives me insane. There’s a lot of stuff to gossip about re jessss so we really don’t need to make stuff up. (I don’t have a specific user in mind).

Examples?

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
“She never took the twins to Disneyland!!!”, was the big one when I posted that.

A lot of it seems to be new viewers who just assume stuff and don’t bother to check I guess. I don’t read that thread much anymore but I was feeling grouchy about the debate over DL because that is so easy to check. If you put “jesssfam twins Disney” into YouTube search, the videos come up!

Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Public call out to the respective users in the currently active BritneyAndBaby thread who felt like it was acceptable to post the direct link to a woman’s private Facebook and Instagram profile, shared screenshots of status updates and photos of her, her son, and her former partner (a woman who has nothing to do with Britney at all, aside from B.’s ex-boyfriend liking her pictures), and who apparently did not have the foresight to realise that they were crossing a line
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Kish wrote:Public call out to the respective users in the currently active BritneyAndBaby thread who felt like it was acceptable to post the direct link to a woman’s private Facebook and Instagram profile, shared screenshots of status updates and photos of her, her son, and her former partner (a woman who has nothing to do with Britney at all, aside from B.’s ex-boyfriend liking her pictures), and who apparently did not have the foresight to realise that they were crossing a line

It slightly resembles the (also) recent case with the ‘discovery’ of Ean’s Facebook profile: His last name, unlike Britney who uses her surname in her Snapchat handle, is not public knowledge [to the forum – I do get that some users might not be aware of that fact] and still was shared – it wasn’t until a user who had just signed up on this very day, and who in their first post asked for Ean’s last name, people seemingly noticed that this behaviour is creepy
spillingthetea
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

New minions that clog the kkandbabyj thread defending KK

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

I said this in another forum, but the irony of coming here, judging us, calling us names, and saying that we're horrified people and shouldn't judge others or call them names, is not lost on me.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Stupid autocorrect. "Horrible", not "horrified". Although sometimes I am horrified-- like when Bryan tells the boys insulation is cotton candy...

ferriswheel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ferriswheel »

It's been a while since we've been scolded for being horrible. Honestly I will never understand making an account just to tell everyone they are a bunch of meanies.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Peace, Love and Animal Crackers
Kish
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Kish »

Kish wrote:Public call out to the respective users in the currently active BritneyAndBaby thread who felt like it was acceptable to post the direct link to a woman’s private Facebook and Instagram profile, shared screenshots of status updates and photos of her, her son, and her former partner (a woman who has nothing to do with Britney at all, aside from B.’s ex-boyfriend liking her pictures), and who apparently did not have the foresight to realise that they were crossing a line

Okay, there was a spammer, the spammer has been banned – now what about this? The screenshots and reposted photos are still in the forum, and one user can report one single post only once (which I have done) …

I’m dwelling on this subject because some users on this website claim (and mostly rightfully so, I believe) that YouTubers are critically discussed on here because these YouTubers themselves immediately delete and block anything and anyone who doesn’t fawn all over them in their comments.
Sure, it occasionally spirals into speculations and theories about other things like romantical and family relationships and the possible troubles, but this doesn’t justify sharing pictures (among others bikini photos, and photos of the toddler son) of a third party whose photos have been Facebook-liked by the ex-partner of a vlogger – nothing more, nothing less.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Is anyone else having problems getting onto YTMD? I keep getting a "too many users" message. Do they need to increase the server size again?
Interestingly, it seemed to coincide with the Bollie Brand launch...

Tiger27
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Tiger27 »

I’m tired of maggielim (or whatever one of the 12 different names she has used now) on the Rachelle and Justin thread. The girl is crazy and you can obviously tell when it’s her coming back each time (“hi I’m new here but I just saw this thing on Twitter...”). I just casually read the thread but I swear every other day it’s being derailed by this girl! Who quickly likes to turn it around and claim whoever speaks out against her is fake/has multiple accounts and is trying to derail the tread. Girl, get a life!! You are a complete nut job!!

Return to “Boxing Ring”