Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie
Has thanked: 0

Re: Bonnie Hoellein: No Ads Make Mama Mad | Part 14

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

I think Bonnie wouldn’t be so quick to have a hissy fit on social media if Joel were actually on it too. It’s not a good look for her at all.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

Shes going to have a breakdown.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by rdt1004 »

All the griffiths girls are like this. They seem humble and down to earth when they don’t have any money. Then when they finally start moving up, they’re true colors show and we can see that they’re all just egotistical petty bitches. The only one left with a shred of humbleness is Julie and that’s cause she’s poor and her channel gets no views.

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

All the griffiths girls are like this. They seem humble and down to earth when they don’t have any money. Then when they finally start moving up, they’re true colors show and we can see that they’re all just egotistical petty bitches. The only one left with a shred of humbleness is Julie and that’s cause she’s poor and her channel gets no views.

YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

This bitch. I'm sorry but she is clearly turning into Ellie. What a bitchy move to post those screenshots on her instagram story calling these people out. She posts her vlogs on the internet for hundreds of thousands to see. Of course not everyone is going to love every detail of her life. I don't even like the couch, I'm not into that shade of brown. I didn't tell her that, but if I did i'm sure she'd come back with "Please send me a picture of your house, TIA" What a cocky attitude. I don't know how much longer I can stand of her. If somebody doesn't agree with her way of thinking, they're automatically wrong. What a great mindset to have! All of the Griffiths are the same.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

She’s truly going to start affecting her channel if she keeps up these temper tantrums. People are not clueless.

candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

Bonn you need to calm those mommas. You might have to use Ellie's nipple cream now to cool your tits.
It's just a freaking couch you z Lister "celebrity".
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

I don't care how deserving a YouTuber is at the beginning of their success, once they become bratty, ignorant, and so self absorbed, it does it for me. She better change her attitude or else she's going to be losing people. First the shitty, scam clothing business, and now her personally calling out "fans" just giving their opinion on Instagram. My family has personally gone through a hard situation with a YouTuber. This youtuber "called out" my sister because she didn't agree with her view on something- it wasn't even mean or nasty. And she got so much hate, death threats, everything. My family was scared my sister was going to hurt herself. It was such a terrible experience and I instantly am disgusted when any youtuber does it now.
YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

Firstly, omg, it’s a couch. Not that big of a deal. If she likes it, why should she care what other people think? My word. I like the couch — but it definitely could use some pillows and a throw to help it blend with the living room.

Secondly, after watching the new video on Ellie’s channel — err, I mean, Bollie’s channel, I definitely think Bonnie has been gaslighted a majority of her life when it comes to her body. Bonnie’s body is always talked about in a negative tone, but made to be better. Ellie’s body is just small, but talked about positively. I don’t want to rewatch to get exact quotes, but that’s what I got from it. I can see her family making derogatory comments about her body, but then saying, “No, I wasn’t being mean! Your body is fine — just big! Don’t be so sensitive, I was just joking...” I can also see hints of Bonnie doing this with her kids. Like laughing when they’re in pain or sad
Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

^Gaslighting is the Griffiths MO, from cradle to grave.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

Bonnie has definitely been gaslighted, and I think she’s always been the black sheep or scapegoat. I think Joel works hard to build up her self-esteem and encourage her, but as long as she’s around the Griffiths it will never be enough. She need therapy and distance.... and to actually see the problem.

She isn’t that big, and actually, looking at the Bollie workout pic I think she looks way better than skinny Ellie. She shouldn’t be ashamed, and shouldn’t have a “body positive” clothing line until she’s confident herself.

cwm93
Talker
Talker

Unread post by cwm93 »

Good Lord. I am seriously *this* close to unsubscribing (I know, I know, everyone - front page-worthy news). My patience for Bonnie is completely fizzling out. I'm still ticked off about the whole Bollie debacle, but her Insta stories this afternoon are really bugging me. Here's my take on the couch thing:

Bonnie, you put your life on the internet for 800k+ people to watch, consume, judge, comment on, talk about, invest in. You frequently say that you love us "guys" and that we are the best, and we feel like family, and blah blah blah. But what I'm really understanding now is that you only mean that when the comments are GOOD and supportive and are parroting back exactly what you want to hear and how you want to hear it. In light of Bollie, it's completely evident that you can't differentiate between constructive criticism and "attacks", or genuine concern and "haters", or even disappointment and "bullying." Again, you have 800k+ subscribers - there are bound to people who agree with you, disagree with you, have your taste, hate your taste, etc. But you need to grow some thick skin in a hurry. These hissy fits are getting old and it's one of the reasons your sister Ellie lost 1/2 her adult fan base. If people don't like your couch selection, should they keep it to themselves? Eh. Maybe? But as someone who has such a large public platform like yourself, shouldn't you learn to just brush these types of comments off? Not sure what you get out of putting these girls on blast other than the satisfaction of being the type of bullying, petty, "hater" you claim to hate.

As I've said, it's been a slow cooling off period where I haven't been able to watch Bonnie as much. In the last few weeks, though (really amped up when she got demonetized), I've just found her a bit unbearable.

Like Bollie, this couch is something that I can tell she is excited and passionate about and happy with, but is a complete misstep. That couch in that room with that furniture is absolutely hideous.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

If Bonnie didn't have Joel, I feel like she'd be even worse. He tends to keep her in line... even a little bit. (sometimes)
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

Wow yeah that couch is pretty bad lmao. It doesn’t match the style they’ve shown us at all with the living room and kitchen renovations. That couch would fit much better in the basement. It’s not even just the color, it’s the style clash. The white puffy chairs in the living room have a much more modern and posh style. The couch looks like it belongs in the 70’s with wooden slat walls. And the rug in there is white and light blue. I don’t know how this couch was the winner for her.

I agree with the person who said that Bonnie isn’t full of herself at all, she’s just super insecure. I think Ellie and Bonnie both have a toxic mix of insecurity and entitlement. Makes for very interesting “character” development as we watch them lol. I think vloggers have peaked financially. They can only go down from here..

Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

I usually like Bonnie's decorating style, so I was very surprised to see this hideous couch that is so out of place in her otherwise beautiful living room. Even if you do like the couch, you gotta admit it doesn't go with the colors of the room at all. It's like an old couch you'd see in an 80's radio station. I expected light fabric like grey or even blue would go well. What were they thinking picking that? I totally get we all have different preferences but the color just doesn't go at all with anything in that room.
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Just found this gem
https://www.instagram.com/bolliebrandbadchoice/

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

God, that warm-toned brown looks awful in their cool-toned living room. It clashes horribly!

A medium to dark grey suede or velvet couch with some tufts would have been so much more fitting in their space. It would also match the more feminine and elegant elements she has in the living room over the simplistic modern style of her new couch. The yellow-tinted brown just makes it look tacky now.
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I think even a darker chocolate brown would look better than what they have now. And is it leather? I didn’t know those were still in style.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:If Bonnie didn't have Joel, I feel like she'd be even worse. He tends to keep her in line... even a little bit. (sometimes)
The problem is she has all this new money and given her 'alleged' insecurities mixed with a toxic sense of Griffith entitlement I'm not sure how long Joel's influence will counter enough to keep her grateful and humble.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Kaylor1
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Kaylor1 »

Should have gone with blueImage

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”