KKandTheLoserBitches | KKandBabyJ | Part 23

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

rottiemama wrote:Okay, I know this is weird but is this Khoa?!!? It kinda looks like him but then it doesn’t. I think this article was from 4-5 years ago and he did use to have braces but I don’t know. The “abusive” girlfriend is the video doesn’t sound like Keren but the similarities are kinda funny. Plus this guys Instagram name was Khoailti. LOL

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article ... -Vine.html

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I think Khoa use to have long hair, on their videos they showed a picture of Keren and Khoa in highschool. She had those indie headbands around her forehead, and he had long hair, choppy bangs

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

rottiemama wrote:Okay, I know this is weird but is this Khoa?!!? It kinda looks like him but then it doesn’t. I think this article was from 4-5 years ago and he did use to have braces but I don’t know. The “abusive” girlfriend is the video doesn’t sound like Keren but the similarities are kinda funny. Plus this guys Instagram name was Khoailti. LOL

No that’s khoaliti lol Khoa from the KK wasn’t the original with that username. He (khoaliti) used to be popular on vine and has a youtube with a million subs.
Unknowngirly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Unknowngirly »

Also vine was not around when they were in high school
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Omg i totally forgot about this guy! I used to see him on vine all the time. I guess they just have the same name and like someone else mentioned Khoa had long hair

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

Milkmama0306 wrote:
Febe wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
I thought Khoa’s was way worse too! I think he would have done a little jail time if he wasn’t underage. I think they stole thousands of dollars worth of stuff plus a cops gun, that would have def been a felony. Didn’t his cousin end up getting most of the blame bc he was over 18? His whole bullshit that he was “poor” and “trying to buy food for his friends” was disgusting. He was an entitled little asshole driving around in a Lexus who wanted all the latest electronics but his mom made him work for them so he stole them. It’s really crazy bc that’s one thing I never questioned about Khoa, he always seemed to have a great work ethic so maybe it was just something he did as a dumb teen?

Here’s the article someone found that uncovered all of KK’s Klepto ways.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/200 ... nty-deputy

Me! Thank you, thank you! I’m here all night ;)
What the hell was he going to do with those guns? Keren stole undies, undies are harmless to the public (stealing still is not right at all), undies can't kill a person but a gun can, what the hell was he going to do with the guns? He stole some big shit. In the videl they posted addressing it, he talked about it so casual like it was nothing.

I just can't believe they got ahold of the cop's guns and computers so easily. Sad to think about, especially what has been happening in the world today. (Sorry guys got off topic.)

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
This is a little off topic but pertains to this post. In the fall someone stole a gun from a cop's car and the cleaning crew at my college found the magazine in a restroom on campus. I was terrified to go to class for a while. Cop's shouldn't be so careless with their weapons.

JKYOUTUBEGG
Talker
Talker

Unread post by JKYOUTUBEGG »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 5dc932.png[/img]
[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 88a7e3.png[/img]
Keren catching up on YDMD

jessie131
Talker
Talker

Unread post by jessie131 »

rottiemama wrote:
queentee20 wrote:
noggins wrote:What did Keren steal?
She stole some panties from macy’s And maybe some other stuff too. IMO khoas were much worse, he stole laptops, iPods, (guns?), and he unknowingly stole from a cop...
I thought Khoa’s was way worse too! I think he would have done a little jail time if he wasn’t underage. I think they stole thousands of dollars worth of stuff plus a cops gun, that would have def been a felony. Didn’t his cousin end up getting most of the blame bc he was over 18? His whole bullshit that he was “poor” and “trying to buy food for his friends” was disgusting. He was an entitled little asshole driving around in a Lexus who wanted all the latest electronics but his mom made him work for them so he stole them. It’s really crazy bc that’s one thing I never questioned about Khoa, he always seemed to have a great work ethic so maybe it was just something he did as a dumb teen?

Here’s the article someone found that uncovered all of KK’s Klepto ways.

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/200 ... nty-deputy
This makes me dislike Khoa even more. He was the only one I like out of OK and KK, then the whole clown thing happen, which I’ve mentioned before. Now this(I know it happened years ago). My partner and cousin work together and they just had $9000 worth of tools stolen from them yesterday. It’s disgusting to me that people think they are better then others and can take whatever they want.

He wasn’t poor either. He has mentioned in a vlog that he’s father said he’ll buy him a semi expensive car.
msclaire
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by msclaire »

I tracked back on the Reddit account and he's located in CA.
Kenzie23
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Kenzie23 »

Haha omg guys I just had a crazy thought, now that we're talking about the video they posted on Khoa's channel about their criminal history. So they obviously thought it was gonna blow up and be this whole big huge deal, so what if they got pregnant asap when the info leaked to get the negative attention away from it and distract everyone with a baby announcement? They immediately started hinting at being pregnant again, to the point that we all already guessed she was knocked up even though apparently she actually wasn't yet. But anyway, then the scandal blew over so fast and ended up being such a non-issue... but they ended up pregnant, and that's why they seem so unexcited and like they don't even want another baby right now. Not saying they regret being pregnant, but maybe they regret getting pregnant "for no reason" so soon since they didn't need it as a distraction after all.

Just a silly conspiracy theory... but hmmm, I do wonder.. does the timing line up? :p
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Dramatic princess »

People have mentioned the clown thing.....this might help a bit....I watch/watched a lot of you tube.. and at the time the whole clowns showing up at peoples homes were kinda fading but still happening (this being in the news for us reg folk). But, and here is the big but.....another channel...that made me cringe was one called. All4youtubekids. It was beyond pathetic ....single dad...three daughters and clowns came to there house daily breaking in leaving terrifying notes..stealing stuff......some people were literally terrified for this family...the comments were unreal...... some called bull....but so many believed the weird part.....is how many views they got.....tons more than kk or ok at the time......soon enough people made reports to the police about this family being stalked and morons found their house and wandered around with guns to shoot this clown.... so the clown had to disappear....but the the house soon became haunted....lol. So I tuned in to shake my head in disbelief.....that channel exploited those kids.......anyways.....when the clown showed up and Khoa she house was around the time this other channel was striking it rich ....hope that tid bit helps.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dramatic princess wrote:People have mentioned the clown thing.....this might help a bit....I watch/watched a lot of you tube.. and at the time the whole clowns showing up at peoples homes were kinda fading but still happening (this being in the news for us reg folk). But, and here is the big but.....another channel...that made me cringe was one called. All4youtubekids. It was beyond pathetic ....single dad...three daughters and clowns came to there house daily breaking in leaving terrifying notes..stealing stuff......some people were literally terrified for this family...the comments were unreal...... some called bull....but so many believed the weird part.....is how many views they got.....tons more than kk or ok at the time......soon enough people made reports to the police about this family being stalked and morons found their house and wandered around with guns to shoot this clown.... so the clown had to disappear....but the the house soon became haunted....lol. So I tuned in to shake my head in disbelief.....that channel exploited those kids.......anyways.....when the clown showed up and Khoa she house was around the time this other channel was striking it rich ....hope that tid bit helps.
People have mentioned the clown thing.....this might help a bit....I watch/watched a lot of you tube.. and at the time the whole clowns showing up at peoples homes were kinda fading but still happening (this being in the news for us reg folk). But, and here is the big but.....another channel...that made me cringe was one called. All4youtubekids. It was beyond pathetic ....single dad...three daughters and clowns came to there house daily breaking in leaving terrifying notes..stealing stuff......some people were literally terrified for this family...the comments were unreal...... some called bull....but so many believed the weird part.....is how many views they got.....tons more than kk or ok at the time......soon enough people made reports to the police about this family being stalked and morons found their house and wandered around with guns to shoot this clown.... so the clown had to disappear....but the the house soon became haunted....lol. So I tuned in to shake my head in disbelief.....that channel exploited those kids.......anyways.....when the clown showed up and Khoa she house was around the time this other channel was striking it rich ....hope that tid bit helps.
Dramatic princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Dramatic princess wrote:People have mentioned the clown thing.....this might help a bit....I watch/watched a lot of you tube.. and at the time the whole clowns showing up at peoples homes were kinda fading but still happening (this being in the news for us reg folk). But, and here is the big but.....another channel...that made me cringe was one called. All4youtubekids. It was beyond pathetic ....single dad...three daughters and clowns came to there house daily breaking in leaving terrifying notes..stealing stuff......some people were literally terrified for this family...the comments were unreal...... some called bull....but so many believed the weird part.....is how many views they got.....tons more than kk or ok at the time......soon enough people made reports to the police about this family being stalked and morons found their house and wandered around with guns to shoot this clown.... so the clown had to disappear....but the the house soon became haunted....lol. So I tuned in to shake my head in disbelief.....that channel exploited those kids.......anyways.....when the clown showed up and Khoa she house was around the time this other channel was striking it rich ....hope that tid bit helps.
Correction......look up all4tubekids. Or search that with clown. And you will see how many clown vids they made....were talking millions of views ...now they are kinda half dead.... but now that I searched them....they are going to be in my recommendnded. Ugggg lol.
ALeto90
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by ALeto90 »

I never saw the clown one :(
jessie131
Talker
Talker

ALeto90 wrote:I never saw the clown one :(
If you look up ‘kkandbabyj clown’ on YouTube. A video of a guy reacting to it will come up.

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

jessie131 wrote:
If you look up ‘kkandbabyj clown’ on YouTube. A video of a guy reacting to it will come up.
At the time Kernel and unKhoality claimed they made a police report about it and we never heard any update. Receipts or it didn't happen. Just more lies. If it did really happen why did they delete the video? Because YTMD rumbled their lie, isn't that right The KK's? (Loving that name too Grandma lol)

The 'clown' was identical to Khoa in height and had no shoes on which was odd if it was some random but not odd if it was Khoa who just walked out his back gate to peer over the fence in a clown costume to try and cash in while also raising their YouTube profile. That man (I use the word lightly) has made it abundantly clear in multiple vlogs over and over that he wants to be rich and I mean REALLY rich. He's always banging on about getting a million dollar + lake house and never fails to point out cars when they're out like Lambo's, Ferrari's or whatever. He is as money hungry and greedy as Kernel is shopping addicted and lazy - such a sad yet also hilariously entertaining combination.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
jessie131
Talker
Talker

Scar2016 wrote:
jessie131 wrote:
At the time Kernel and unKhoality claimed they made a police report about it and we never heard any update. Receipts or it didn't happen. Just more lies. If it did really happen why did they delete the video? Because YTMD rumbled their lie, isn't that right The KK's? (Loving that name too Grandma lol)

The 'clown' was identical to Khoa in height and had no shoes on which was odd if it was some random but not odd if it was Khoa who just walked out his back gate to peer over the fence in a clown costume to try and cash in while also raising their YouTube profile. That man (I use the word lightly) has made it abundantly clear in multiple vlogs over and over that he wants to be rich and I mean REALLY rich. He's always banging on about getting a million dollar + lake house and never fails to point out cars when they're out like Lambo's, Ferrari's or whatever. He is as money hungry and greedy as Kernel is shopping addicted and lazy - such a sad yet also hilariously entertaining combination.
100%. I just found this app a week or two ago and commented about the reason I started disliking them. And the clown incident is the reason. I remembered watching them for a few months thinking ‘why does khoa always wear socks outside?’(black socks to be accurate) and then I watched the clown video and he was literally wearing black socks.

noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

jessie131 wrote:This makes me dislike Khoa even more. He was the only one I like out of OK and KK, then the whole clown thing happen, which I’ve mentioned before. Now this(I know it happened years ago). My partner and cousin work together and they just had $9000 worth of tools stolen from them yesterday. It’s disgusting to me that people think they are better then others and can take whatever they want.

He wasn’t poor either. He has mentioned in a vlog that he’s father said he’ll buy him a semi expensive car.
Same! I always imagined burglars that broke into people's cars/homes were scary bad guys that would hurt you. I just watched the video and he kinda tried to downplay it and was just like oops but he burglarized other human beings on a regular basis. To me that's not comparable to a kid shoplifting from a store once. Keren said she only shoplifted one shirt one time - I'm sure you guys have the tea if that wasn't true and it probably wasn't. But Khoa tried to say that when he found out it was a cop's gun he was like "I should return this! It's his stuff!" uhhh Khoa was everything else not someone's stuff???
ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Dramatic princess wrote:
Correction......look up all4tubekids. Or search that with clown. And you will see how many clown vids they made....were talking millions of views ...now they are kinda half dead.... but now that I searched them....they are going to be in my recommendnded. Ugggg lol.
Commas are your friend.

Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by newbie »

Scar2016 wrote:
jessie131 wrote:

100% agree, I can't stand him. For someone who humble brags so much just seems he is overcompensating.
RottieMama
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by RottieMama »

jessie131 wrote:

Here’s the clown video!

I made a copy when it was posted a few months ago but I can’t remember who originally posted it.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”