laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

lmmomSD wrote:
cat9480 wrote:Missy, speaking about why buying a building is such a “crazy” thing for them to do:

“...but there’s so much more that we wanna do with ya know, like, just ourselves and like, plans and aspirations that we wanna be able to acquire.”

Huh? How are they going to make podcasts when they can’t even string two coherent sentences together?
That's exactly it. Not only do they have nothing of significance to say, their command of the English language is piss poor.
Shay at least was entertaining. He was probably drunk, but at least he and Colette could string together coherent sentences.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
They really are giving us a gift aren't they. Aww bless their hearts. I can just hear it now Missy with her lisp attempting to be intellectual while Bryan is being over the top about some mundane thing. I am stumped at what they will talk about. They have no original thoughts, ideas. interests, etc., and they don't do any kind of research about anything will they listen to others and basically rip them off for their show. Kind of how they do their vlogs?
I am just wondering how they will work in their Trapped episodes. Also I can not see their humble(not humble) bragging not going over well at all. 9-12 year olds think that bs is great, adults not so much.

I wonder how the humble bragging will go over
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

YellowSweater1950 wrote:Is it just me, or is Bryan putting his work and ‘success’ on fast-forward?

Like, yearly he has went from a single; to EP; to album, with a documentary; and now a studio? Don’t people normally do these things after years of work? I understand they (might) have the money to do this, but it just seems odd. By the way Bryan posts you would think this was 10+ years in the making. Idk. Peeves me.
I don't think he can read music or even play an instrument. He keeps thinking he can spend his way to success. News flash: you need some talent above all else, something he is lacking or else his "spend my way to the top" approach might have worked. This only shot is a Jessica Black style success story.... Something so bad that it goes insane viral.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
laughsatytfame
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by laughsatytfame »

I kept getting errors and was unable to edit my last post. I just want to say sorry for the horrid grammar. Up 36 hours and no coffee, it will do it to ya. lol
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

I'm surprised they've gained 200,000 subs since the beginning of the year. I'm sure the majority were just bought though.

I'm glad that they didn't really turn the boys against each other like I thought they intended.

Whenever Finn tries to "talk" he makes the same "Aheeh" sound. I think it's sad. I don't know how he'll be better than them if he can't talk.
MommaLindsey2
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MommaLindsey2 »

coolusername1236 wrote:I'm surprised they've gained 200,000 subs since the beginning of the year. I'm sure the majority were just bought though.

I'm glad that they didn't really turn the boys against each other like I thought they intended.

Whenever Finn tries to "talk" he makes the same "Aheeh" sound. I think it's sad. I don't know how he'll be better than them if he can't talk.
I am so sad for Finn. My youngest is the same age as Finn and forms sentences that are hard to understand for strangers but my husband and I do. I normally can interpret kids when they try to talk but that poor kid just unintelligibly babbles and they do nothing to help him. :(

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

MommaLindsey2 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:I'm surprised they've gained 200,000 subs since the beginning of the year. I'm sure the majority were just bought though.

I am so sad for Finn. My youngest is the same age as Finn and forms sentences that are hard to understand for strangers but my husband and I do. I normally can interpret kids when they try to talk but that poor kid just unintelligibly babbles and they do nothing to help him. :(

I haven't watched in a while but I understood some of his babbles and and they just, "yeah" to him.

Sent from my LG-M257 using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

onbreak wrote:
MommaLindsey2 wrote:

I haven't watched in a while but I understood some of his babbles and and they just, "yeah" to him.

They are idiots.

I have a well spoken 3 year old, but there are still times where we can’t understand what the heck he’s taking about. We rarely say “yeah” in these instances, but instead ask him to repeat it over and over again until either someone in the room can decode it, or he gets frustrated with our stupidity and walks away.

Bryan and Missy are making the same mistakes with Finn that they made with Oliver. Great parenting guys!

brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Missy only shows up to watch Finn when it's nap time, her poor parents look like the want to go to Mars by that point! Ollie and that giant soda cup :? They had to tell Ollie the colours before they filmed, that kid doesn't even know how to count to 5 properly yet!
fossilfinger
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by fossilfinger »

brownprincess93 wrote:Missy only shows up to watch Finn when it's nap time, her poor parents look like the want to go to Mars by that point! Ollie and that giant soda cup :? They had to tell Ollie the colours before they filmed, that kid doesn't even know how to count to 5 properly yet!
I'm confused as to how he wouldn't know these things. If he's going to preschool, even only half the time, don't they repeat stuff like this over and over? It must mean it's not being reinforced at home at all.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

fossilfinger wrote:
brownprincess93 wrote:Missy only shows up to watch Finn when it's nap time, her poor parents look like the want to go to Mars by that point! Ollie and that giant soda cup :? They had to tell Ollie the colours before they filmed, that kid doesn't even know how to count to 5 properly yet!
I'm confused as to how he wouldn't know these things. If he's going to preschool, even only half the time, don't they repeat stuff like this over and over? It must mean it's not being reinforced at home at all.
Sorry to be that person, and I might be defending, but we haven't seen him try to count in a while. Ever since school started, he's grown a lot. Maybe he can talk to 5?
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

BadWolf wrote:
spacekitty wrote:They’re trying for a podcast because they expect it to be like WTKGTS, Shay and Colette got a lot of their ideas for discussion from their audience. Bryan and Missy are probably grasping at straws to get more adult viewers again, they’re clearly annoyed by the children who tweet them. Family vlogging is on it’s way out, which is why they want to do a podcast and now Bryan is shoving his “music career” down everyone’s throats, just like they shove Uncrustables down their kids. They have to put that last little bit of relevancy to use.

The Podcast market is being flooded like crazy too though. Bryan was early to the YT game, but he's late on this one. They don't stand a chance.
Yeah, I started a podcast last year and while we're gaining momentum, it's HARD.
Puppiedogeyes
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Puppiedogeyes »

I really can’t believe I am saying this right now...
But I haven’t been watching daily bumps for a while now.. just been watching Ellie+Jared and it’s really refreshing to see Bryan and Missy!

I don’t know what’s worse - enjoying watching daily bumps or Ellie and Jared being THAT BAD that I can’t actually enjoy Bryan and Missy?!?!
Wow! I stopped because I really couldn’t take them anymore... I’ve just been reading here.

But they seem to have changed a lot. Obviously Bryan’s weight loss and him driving again.. but they actually do stuff with their children.
I mean, they still ask those weird “yeah/good” questions and they still eat out a ton and so on, but compared to Ellie and Jared they seem super active and involved with their children... I really can’t believe I am saying this though :D
hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

E&J are now getting more views in a day in their latest videos
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
I don't care about your life
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

youngmommy wrote:E&J are now getting more views in a day in their latest videos
easily done with the clickbaity thumbnails and titles
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
spacekitty
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by spacekitty »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:
easily done with the clickbaity thumbnails and titles
And Ellie’s pregnant, that builds anticipation even the third time around. Bryan and Missy can’t be bothered to upload.

onbreak
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by onbreak »

They have enough $$$ for the moment

hotcoffee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by hotcoffee »

For sure but you know it still burns Bryan up inside
I don't care about your life
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

They're both still getting less views than they did. E&J will probably get a bump when the new baby comes, but I think it's the beginning of the end for both families.

MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

How long has Bryan known his very heterosexual photographer friend Justin?
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

they......bought.....a..building......?

they can't be bothered to upload videos like they wanted to but they're already saying that they bought this building because they have things they want to do this year? this year? she understands that we're almost in april right?
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.

Return to “Daily Bumps”