Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Cavmom20
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Gardner Quad Squad: Part 19

Unread post by Cavmom20 »

4kkids wrote:Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.
Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

Cavmom20 wrote:
4kkids wrote:Ashtwit picture on IG is so fake looking. Can you say totaly airbrushed/edited!
It amazes me that people actually believe that the makeup will make you look like that.
Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real
Not only did she photo shop her horrible complexion and brighten her eyes, but her fave is not even close to the same shape. She does this a lot where she oils like an alien because she makes it look like her fave is thing, but loses one of her cheeks in the process.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
flocketyflock
Informer
Informer

Unread post by flocketyflock »

flocketyflock wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote:
Not only did she photo shop her horrible complexion and brighten her eyes, but her fave is not even close to the same shape. She does this a lot where she oils like an alien because she makes it look like her fave is thing, but loses one of her cheeks in the process.

On a totally unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden potato man is wearing his shirts unbuttoned way too low?

AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

flocketyflock wrote:
AthenaA wrote:So this is interesting. May be old news but I haven't seen it mentioned before.

On the comments on the latest Bingham blog one of the comments is from one of the Gardners most ardent KADs. There is a conversation where another KAD mentioned she was blocked by the Gardners. It's someone that used to be mentioned here all the time.
Did she fly away?
The Greedners released her from captivity.

I was interested in this because it shows how stupid they are. If you are building an audience then you need to know who they are. They are completely oblivious.
skipperpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by skipperpt »

flocketyflock wrote:
flocketyflock wrote:
Cavmom20 wrote: Ughh I know and someone commented saying how amazing her skin looks. Can they not tell how filtered/edited this Is? And they must not watch any of her videos that can't be filtered cuz then they'd see all her zits and wrinkles. Of course Asswit took credit for the amazing skin and pimped out the sengence foundation. I felt like commenting back to that person to not fall for it and waste her money because this picture isn't real

On a totally unrelated note, has anyone else noticed that all of a sudden potato man is wearing his shirts unbuttoned way too low?

Yes and without his Mormon garments. Maybe the church came in the middle of the night and took them back...

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by WheredoIbegin »

Loni posted another photoshopped picture of the girls claiming she only edited in Indie because she is the tallest. However, it looks to me that Evie’s head has been added on, Barley’s bruises on her legs are gone and really, that is the best picture you could find of Esme?

WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

WheredoIbegin wrote:Loni posted another photoshopped picture of the girls claiming she only edited in Indie because she is the tallest. However, it looks to me that Evie’s head has been added on, Barley’s bruises on her legs are gone and really, that is the best picture you could find of Esme?

Well, never mind, she must have deleted it. Too many people were pointing out the obvious. Sorry, I didn’t screenshot it now... not that I am savvy enough to upload to this site.

4kkids
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by 4kkids »

I think the pictures are back on Loni's FB page. I don't understand why they constantly edit the pictures and make them so unnatural looking. Kids are kids and they should be portrayed as such. They are not all the sam size in real life, so why should they be in a photo?
Once again it's all about perfection...making everyone believe that they live the most perfect life and it's always about looks.
WheredoIbegin
Gossiper
Gossiper

4kkids wrote:I think the pictures are back on Loni's FB page. I don't understand why they constantly edit the pictures and make them so unnatural looking. Kids are kids and they should be portrayed as such. They are not all the sam size in real life, so why should they be in a photo?
Once again it's all about perfection...making everyone believe that they live the most perfect life and it's always about looks.
I agree. It isn’t natural looking but if you are already editing, she could have picked a better picture of Esme. I feel she is the underdog and want big things for her!

AuntieEm
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuntieEm »

There's someting strange going on in the pictures with the pineapple sundresses. First of all, we all know Indie has always been the thinnest, shortest of the four. In these pics the dresses fit the bigger twins well. It also seems to be oddly snug on Indie. However, it is hanging off Esme and is below her knees. So, has Esme stopped growing entirely and Indie has grown right past her? Doubtful. Did A buy a smaller size dress for Indie cause she is so small? Looks like it. And then asked Loni to make her bigger in the pics so they look more 'quad-like'? That's my guess.
Something_Relevant
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Something_Relevant »

Look at how photoshopped Indie's arm looks in that picture! It's horrible. Loni made it look like a gumby arm.
donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

I had to snicker a bit when I looked at the IG stories today and Tyler was huffing and puffing completely out of breath at the park. From walking there I presume. Walking!!!
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

donitsandsodas wrote:I had to snicker a bit when I looked at the IG stories today and Tyler was huffing and puffing completely out of breath at the park. From walking there I presume. Walking!!!
I don't understand. He has been dieting and going to the gym and is looking so slim. Don't you have eyes!?
OhMyGosh
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OhMyGosh »

So indie is supposedly the tallest. But she's still in a crib? How is that comfortable for her? Or any of them? There's not much room in the cribs. How would Ass and Waddles feel if they were kept in a bed too small for them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
AthenaA
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by AthenaA »

OhMyGosh wrote:So indie is supposedly the tallest. But she's still in a crib? How is that comfortable for her? Or any of them? There's not much room in the cribs. How would Ass and Waddles feel if they were kept in a bed too small for them?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
It won't be long until Byson doesn't fit in a bed so maybe then he will understand.
donitsandsodas
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by donitsandsodas »

AthenaA wrote:
donitsandsodas wrote:I had to snicker a bit when I looked at the IG stories today and Tyler was huffing and puffing completely out of breath at the park. From walking there I presume. Walking!!!
I don't understand. He has been dieting and going to the gym and is looking so slim. Don't you have eyes!?
He must be so skinny from all that healthiness that he has become so small that mere eyes cannot pick up vision of his overly slim body.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by meatloaf »

I found one of their accounts and on it Trashley is rocking her “babies”. I commented that they “aren’t babies anymore”. Being sarcastic of course. She replied “Yes I’m I know and it makes me sad” or something like that. She is one giant IDIOT!
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

I forgot.

What an awful vlog today. Who wants to watch Tubby, Trashley, Trashley #2 and the cats eat for 30 minutes or how ever long the vlog was because I only watched all of 30seconds of it. Did they climb on the table at the restaurant? And who takes 3year olds to an expensive restaurant like that? What a waste. But I’m sure they didn’t get them their own meal. You’d think they were taking them to Disneyland.

These two are just plain sad excuses for parents.
B4bfmmom
Informer
Informer

Unread post by B4bfmmom »

Look out! Scumbag Crier is on FB LIVE!!!! Will he bring up “the topic”? Will he proclaim his faith as the best in the world? Will he shed tears of shame...on his foes?

Notice he has not posted any open mouth, sticking tongue out, “o” faces for a couple days...following the IG bombshell. Coincidence? I think not.

Live feed to gather his fans against the foes? Yep. Me thinks he doth protest too much. I can’t even watch him live. Makes me sick to my stomach. I MAY watch once he’s done with his song and dance. Not sure.
meatloaf
Gossiper
Gossiper

meatloaf wrote:I found one of their accounts and on it Trashley is rocking her “babies”. I commented that they “aren’t babies anymore”. Being sarcastic of course. She replied “Yes I’m I know and it makes me sad” or something like that. She is one giant IDIOT!
Sorry, no “I’m “ in that sentence.

Return to “Gardner Quad Squad”