theJKtoday

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: theJKtoday

Unread post by lmmomSD »

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:
lmmomSD wrote:Why is Cullen uploading instastories of a 13 year old's birthday party?

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

There are other adults there, he’s not the only one. Katie is even filming, I assume for the vlog. It actually looks like a fun party!
Actually, they said adults weren't invited. They were there to man the photo booth. And they vlogged it. There were just a bunch of kids there. I just don't think it's appropriate for them to vlog _her_ (and her friend's) party and film other people's children for their vlog. Especially with Cullen cackling away.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Unread post by thenightowl »

The video today was touching, I shed a few tears, I can't imagine the pain :(
Shorty02
Informer
Informer
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by Shorty02 »

Well I’m a blubbering mess. That was a beautiful video and a nice tribute that Cullen did for them. I know there are a lot of negatives to vlogging, but one of the positives is that they have all of this footage of loved ones that they otherwise wouldn’t have. Although vlogging isn’t for me, this does make me want to take more videos of my family. You just have no idea how much longer you have with people, and it’s nice to have more than just pictures to remember them by.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Closer
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Closer »

Oh gosh.... that video + pregnancy hormones.... I'm a hot crying mess.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

What a beautiful tribute to Esther. It makes my heart lighter that she been at Mardi Gras but hearing how they found out and the kids being in the car when they got the call... my god.. my heart just shattered. Hearing about her wanting all the grandkids to spend the night, saying she would sleep when they left. Man, this is super emotional.
Props to Cullen for making such a beautiful memorial to Esther. What a wonderful thing for Jay and the whole family to look back on, such a great gift to give them. <3

(I had no idea that K&J had been together since they were 15! Kelley said that Katie was about 10 when they got together, so no wonder this has Cullen and Katie so upset as well. She has known Esther longer than her own MIL. Kelley also mentioned that she and GrandDolly were best friends. I breaks my heart either way that she has passed, but realizing how close this entire family is... it just makes you realize what a wonderful person Esther must have been, she had many many people who loved her dearly...)
thenightowl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by thenightowl »

Playsinrain wrote:What a beautiful tribute to Esther. It makes my heart lighter that she been at Mardi Gras but hearing how they found out and the kids being in the car when they got the call... my god.. my heart just shattered. Hearing about her wanting all the grandkids to spend the night, saying she would sleep when they left. Man, this is super emotional.
Props to Cullen for making such a beautiful memorial to Esther. What a wonderful thing for Jay and the whole family to look back on, such a great gift to give them. <3

(I had no idea that K&J had been together since they were 15! Kelley said that Katie was about 10 when they got together, so no wonder this has Cullen and Katie so upset as well. She has known Esther longer than her own MIL. Kelley also mentioned that she and GrandDolly were best friends. I breaks my heart either way that she has passed, but realizing how close this entire family is... it just makes you realize what a wonderful person Esther must have been, she had many many people who loved her dearly...)
I had no idea about the the ages either! I thought the same thing about C & K being upset!!
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Bawling mess!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
3BoysandaLilMiss
Talker
Talker

Unread post by 3BoysandaLilMiss »

:(
what a lovely tribute
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

It was a very touching video. I really appreciate the time they took to sit down and talk to their subscribers. J&K and C&K are like night and day when it comes to sit-down, chatty, serious videos. Neither Jay nor Kelley tries to talk over the other, Kelley is respectful of Jay's point of view, and it seems that they genuinely support one another. I'm glad they had each other to get through this tough time. Their kids are lucky to have parents that love and respect each other.
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

I teared up watching that video. It was such a touching tribute. Can't imagine how devastated JK must be.
Hope esther is in a good place. :love2:
BaffledByItAll
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by BaffledByItAll »

Shew, count me in on being a blubbering mess during that one. What a beautiful tribute Cullen put together - you can definitely tell that Nini (Esther) was a beloved member of both families. And as others have said, knowing that J&K have been together that long and that Granddolly and Nini were friends makes even more sense as to why the two families were so close. My heart goes out to the kids especially, I remember being right by my mom when she answered the phone call about her mom passing away unexpectedly, and I was much older than they are. It was just such a heartbreaking, gut punch moment, I feel badly that they had to find out like that, at the same time as their parents :(
Caisflame
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Caisflame »

What an awesome thing for build a bear to do with the memorial bear, wish we would've seen it though.
calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

There’s a lot of $$ in their spring clothing haul. Definitely jealous haha
I want a new wardrobe!

auntasaurus19
Informer
Informer

Unread post by auntasaurus19 »

Brooks is bad as hell. Throwing food at someone's face and smacking the camera when it gets near him. They need to get that kid under control.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

He's probably reacting to the stress at home. Doesn't mean they shouldn't discipline him, but it's certainly understandable.

FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

It definitely broke my heart a bit to hear Jay say the gift for his niece was from Nini and Popi at the birthday party.
Im glad they were all able to get together at Popi's house for the party, and it seemed like a good time was had although Im sure a few tears were shed as well.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

auntasaurus19 wrote:Brooks is bad as hell. Throwing food at someone's face and smacking the camera when it gets near him. They need to get that kid under control.
I'm guessing you don't have a baby his age... I do. I guess I relate because mine acts similarly sometimes. They are little shits through the terrible twos. Some reach the terrible 2's early.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

MandaPanda74 wrote:
auntasaurus19 wrote:Brooks is bad as hell. Throwing food at someone's face and smacking the camera when it gets near him. They need to get that kid under control.
I'm guessing you don't have a baby his age... I do. I guess I relate because mine acts similarly sometimes. They are little shits through the terrible twos. Some reach the terrible 2's early.

And Katie did discipline him when he threw the food at Kelly, she told him NO in a stern voice and then made him wipe Kelly's face for her.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

First i've watched of them in a minute, but is Kelly feeling the crunch from not vlogging for a week? I had 4 non skippable ads in one 14 min vlog. FOUR...
askeptichere
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by askeptichere »

Playsinrain wrote:
MandaPanda74 wrote:

And Katie did discipline him when he threw the food at Kelly, she told him NO in a stern voice and then made him wipe Kelly's face for her.
She did tell him no... AFTER she laughed.

Return to “Cullen and Katie”