Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: KKandTheLoserBitches | Part 23

Unread post by keyraeee »

rottiemama wrote:
jessie131 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:I never saw the clown one :(
If you look up ‘kkandbabyj clown’ on YouTube. A video of a guy reacting to it will come up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Here’s the clown video!

I made a copy when it was posted a few months ago but I can’t remember who originally posted it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Wtf. So i wasn’t subscribed to them around this time. Was karen home alone? Where was khoa supposed to be? That seems like it could be him idk still creepy

Louzah
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Louzah »

keyraeee wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
jessie131 wrote:
If you look up ‘kkandbabyj clown’ on YouTube. A video of a guy reacting to it will come up.

Here’s the clown video!

I made a copy when it was posted a few months ago but I can’t remember who originally posted it.

Wtf. So i wasn’t subscribed to them around this time. Was karen home alone? Where was khoa supposed to be? That seems like it could be him idk still creepy

Khoa was in the backyard..wearing a clown costume

ForeverGauc01
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by ForeverGauc01 »

Sorry this is OT but is anyone else having issues getting notifications for new posts on tapatalk? So annoying

Scar2016
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Scar2016 »

rottiemama wrote:
jessie131 wrote:
ALeto90 wrote:I never saw the clown one :(
Here’s the clown video!

It's so easy to tell when Kernel's lying. Watch how she breathe's as she's looking at the camera in the clown video and then watch how she breathe's in her recent ranting video at YTMD. Whenever ('The KK's' favorite word lmao) she's lying her breathing changes in a hyped up way.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Littlechatter11
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Littlechatter11 »

Does anybody know what vlog they posted after the clown one? Is there a vlog they even discuss this or did they completely ignore that it “happened”

Side note: it’s back to saying there is a max amount of connections again, I haven’t had this happen for a while (web version on my phone)
keiwie
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by keiwie »

anyone find this super creepy ?

There’s a part 2 as well. Hopefully nobody finds their address because there are some sick people in this work.

Milkmama0306
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Milkmama0306 »

keiwie wrote:anyone find this super creepy ?

There’s a part 2 as well. Hopefully nobody finds their address because there are some sick people in this work.

There's one of Okbaby too, fucking creepy as hell

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
AuraBor
Informer
Informer

Unread post by AuraBor »

Lol, she didn't mention ANYTHING special about the binkie. She only said he did really well and she took it away from him. We already knew that Keren, Pineapples told us :roll:
keyraeee
Informer
Informer

Unread post by keyraeee »

Louzah wrote:
keyraeee wrote:
rottiemama wrote:
Here’s the clown video!

Khoa was in the backyard..wearing a clown costume

No i meant where did THEY say Khoa was? What was their excuse so people didn’t assume it was him? Or did they not say anything?

soul_in_a_earthsuit
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by soul_in_a_earthsuit »

Landon leaning over the pool to fill the bucket with water gave me so much anxiety esp since keren and khoa were not right next to him. It would be so easy since he’s top heavy to topple and hit his head on the stairs or drown wtfff why are they ok with it

spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

what did they address in the vlog, nothing. no transparency with their viewers about talking to pineapples nothing just took the credit and continued with subtle digs at this forum with the whole how they (keren & the kids) dress.. but they don't read here. ;)

also them leaving landon so close to the edge of the pool.. i was cringing the whole time i had to skip forward that part fo the vlog especially thinking how paranoid jackson is now of landon getting close to the water. :(
Last edited by spilledtea on Tue Mar 13, 2018 1:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Whats the difference between keren opening her legs to have more babies to make money & a prostitute having sex for money? On her business cards she needs to put "Youtube prostitute" as her occupation.
spilledtea
Talker
Talker

Unread post by spilledtea »

queentee20 wrote:
spilledtea wrote:what did they address in the vlog, nothing. no transparency with their viewers about talking to pineapples nothing just took the credit and continued with subtle digs at this forum with the whole how they (keren & the kids) dress.. but they don't read here. ;)
That’s just two faced af
it is! just proves the point that whole convo with pineapples was just damage control like a few of us had said it was obvious lol
fingusername wrote:Whats the difference between keren opening her legs to have more babies to make money & a prostitute having sex for money? On her business cards she needs to put "Youtube prostitute" as her occupation.
oh shit lmao
Throwaway101
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Throwaway101 »

fingusername wrote:Whats the difference between keren opening her legs to have more babies to make money & a prostitute having sex for money? On her business cards she needs to put "Youtube prostitute" as her occupation.
Slut Shaming?? Nice.
fingusername
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by fingusername »

Throwaway101 wrote:
Slut Shaming?? Nice.
No shame (especially to the hookers who do it straight up for money) having kids solely for the purpose of making Target/Starbucks money is disgusting.
Lagorda_12
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Lagorda_12 »

OT but can you get Adblock on your phone? I tried a couple apps and even paid for one and I’m still seeing ads. Or does it only work on safari? Sorry I’m not that into technology lol

noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

grandmaMomma wrote:
queentee20 wrote:refuse to accept help from strangers because I guess we tend to be mean. I have a small YouTube channel and sometimes I shut down too when people try telling me what I should do with my channel. Like suggesting certain things and whatever. But a YouTube channel compared to kids? Idk... also think it requires some maturity to allow people to help you. I think Keren and Khoa may be stuck in that phase of not wanting to listen to anyone because they know best when in reality, they need A LOT of help... also, I think we all know someone who simply refuses any help that’s offered, seems like Keren and khoa in this case. Their shitty parentings a mix of being uneducated and not accepting help.

You might be half right, the other half they've implied on several occasions is that they don't like to be bullied and controlled their lives. For instance, yesterday we talked about Khoa wanting to be rich looking to buy a boat, Lambo, lake house, etc. In today's vlog Khoa did exactly that, went with his friends to the boat shop looking to buy a boat. They're deliberately doing the opposite of our advices to troll us, to keep us annoyed and to keep us from controlling them. That's what they've been saying, and that's what they're doing.
Everyone was criticizing Keren for STOPPING Khoa from buying his boat, which is probably why she let up and let him enjoy his life a little bit
shadylady
Talker
Talker

Unread post by shadylady »

queentee20 wrote:Wtf she sees Landon’s hands are smushed in the drawer and what does she do? SHE FILMS A CLOSER VIEW then she takes his hands out?! Wtf .... man

I’m barely watching the vlogs

Cece laughing at Jackson’s teeth lol... bet she reads here
at what time did she laugh at his teeth?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Holy fuckballs. Of course the drama happens when I’m not reading this forum consistently

Well done on forcing their hand about the pool fence/screen. It’s insane it took a forum of strangers to get that done!

Does anyone know where I can watch the infamous rant video? I know Nikolina posted a link but took the video down, can someone repost?? I’d love to hear the loser/bitch speech for myself.

chatty
Informer
Informer

Unread post by chatty »

Holy fuckballs. Of course the drama happens when I’m not reading this forum consistently

Well done on forcing their hand about the pool fence/screen. It’s insane it took a forum of strangers to get that done!

Does anyone know where I can watch the infamous rant video? I know Nikolina posted a link but took the video down, can someone repost?? I’d love to hear the loser/bitch speech for myself.

Return to “KKandBabyJ”