2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

MommaOfThree
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: 2011KnotsInLily'sHair (2011TeenageMom part 44)

Unread post by MommaOfThree »

Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I wonder why V hasn't posted a video in a whole week! Probably spending her time studying Britney looking for new ways to copy her.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
She’s too busy taking care of her kids, cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry...oh wait, that’s KC’s job. She’s too busy taking unflattering selfies of herself in the Britney Mirror.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
badenglisch
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by badenglisch »

rottiemama wrote:Britney just uploaded Aria’s birthday party vlog and what a HUGE difference it was from Lily’s party. B invited a few of Aria’s friends, they went to a kid friendly place and it was an actual “Barbie” party. I don’t understand why V couldn’t have put a little more effort into Lily’s bday after Charlie had what, 2 bdays? I would never say that someone should have to spend the amount of money on a party like B (taking everyone to the jump place) but V blows so much money on pointless shit that she could have easily afforded it. I always go back to those $70 outfits she bought Charles and the multiple pairs of $50 mon petit shoes. She HAS the money.

Didn’t Lily not get a party last year either bc the “chosen one” was just born? I remember when V used to go all out for L. What happened? I really wonder what the party would have looked like if KC wasn’t there. Since she is V’s “light” and all. Also, why are L’s only friends kids of her mom’s friends? What’s going to happen when B and V have another falling out and B takes Dani? It might happen sooner than later with all this single white female shit V is doing. Now that she has an Au Pair, she should really get L back into classes or a sport. Maybe KC can take her so V won’t scare off the other mom’s. I think it could really help L bc she just seems like such a sweet,quiet little girl who may have trouble making friends later in life.

I know this isn’t B’s thread but can I just ask, her and Ean are no longer together, right? Do they get along better separated. Does everyone think this is a permanent thing? Maybe I’ll hop on her thread later.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
V referring to Kc as her "light" is so incredibly creepy and weird. She's not your freaking mail-order bff or therapist. She was probably looking forward to not having to pay attention to her kids, so she saw that opportunity as the light in her life lol

Aand it seems like Ean is in every one of Britney's vlogs i watch. It seems a little strange, but maybe he just misses the kids a lot? Hopefully it's not bc he's missing little miss "it's just a nose ring" Image It'll be interesting to see how that plays out

Sent from my SM-G930R4 using Tapatalk
theg0ssiping1
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by theg0ssiping1 »

just got done watching up on some of her videos so i'm sorry if it's been mentioned already but does anyone else get the feeling that V and her hubby are headed down the same path as britney and ean? i feel like she's filling us in more on her feelings of being alone and sad a lot more almost to justify something to come down the line.....
in a world full of youtubers choose to be honest.
Blackswan
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Blackswan »

MommaOfThree wrote:
Jwhite_momof4 wrote:I wonder why V hasn't posted a video in a whole week! Probably spending her time studying Britney looking for new ways to copy her.

Sent from my LGL164VL using Tapatalk
She’s too busy taking care of her kids, cooking, cleaning, and doing laundry...oh wait, that’s KC’s job. She’s too busy taking unflattering selfies of herself in the Britney Mirror.

Are you dense? She's busy keeping Charlie's toys organized by categories.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

theg0ssiping1 wrote:just got done watching up on some of her videos so i'm sorry if it's been mentioned already but does anyone else get the feeling that V and her hubby are headed down the same path as britney and ean? i feel like she's filling us in more on her feelings of being alone and sad a lot more almost to justify something to come down the line.....
Not the same path but I don't see them being together forever. I think when they finally are together it will be a culture shock for Vanessa. She has never really lived with David for any significant period of time alone. For the most part she has her own routine and life. Adding him back in permanently prob won't go as well as she hopes. Add to that the chance she may have to make a huge move to a different country and be apart from all she knows....things will be hard once the honeymoon phase wears off.
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

Imma be in Charlotte on Sunday for a show.

Do I hope I see Vanessa in public?

Yes.
lagenialester
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by lagenialester »

So is KC her friend or au pair? I’m sure they didn’t bring the kids rock climbing with them...Nona must be back in town.
noggins
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by noggins »

lizpuff2006 wrote:Not the same path but I don't see them being together forever. I think when they finally are together it will be a culture shock for Vanessa. She has never really lived with David for any significant period of time alone. For the most part she has her own routine and life. Adding him back in permanently prob won't go as well as she hopes. Add to that the chance she may have to make a huge move to a different country and be apart from all she knows....things will be hard once the honeymoon phase wears off.
I totally agree with you. I don't get the moving to a different country story though. Why would the military ever give Lily the ok to do that when she needs all kinds of physical, mental, educational and medical interventions. Unless she's planning to go on their own dime
hannahbananastar32
Talker
Talker

Unread post by hannahbananastar32 »

B & E broke up so of course V & D HAVE to break up.

Something that’s annoying me. She can’t cope in the US with her mother and potentially her in laws and an au pair. WTF is she going to do when she “moves abroad”. I can see it lasting 6mos if she does actually move before there’s a “we broke up” video. I reckon there will be one before the end of the year

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

I don't know about V leaving D. Without him, she would be nothing. And I'm not just talking about their relationship status, but financially. Vanessa has barely ever worked a real long time job consistently. She's a stage five clinger and she will cling to him, his military money, and the lifestyle she thinks it affords her for as long as she can cause she's lazy af and won't work a real job or go back to school. If she left him, she'd have to move back in with her mom.
lizpuff2006
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by lizpuff2006 »

rdt1004 wrote:I don't know about V leaving D. Without him, she would be nothing. And I'm not just talking about their relationship status, but financially. Vanessa has barely ever worked a real long time job consistently. She's a stage five clinger and she will cling to him, his military money, and the lifestyle she thinks it affords her for as long as she can cause she's lazy af and won't work a real job or go back to school. If she left him, she'd have to move back in with her mom.
No matter how V feels if David wants to leave he can find the door himself. I don't know how he stands her let alone has more kids with her. He must have a walnut for a brain
rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

lizpuff2006 wrote:
rdt1004 wrote:I don't know about V leaving D. Without him, she would be nothing. And I'm not just talking about their relationship status, but financially. Vanessa has barely ever worked a real long time job consistently. She's a stage five clinger and she will cling to him, his military money, and the lifestyle she thinks it affords her for as long as she can cause she's lazy af and won't work a real job or go back to school. If she left him, she'd have to move back in with her mom.
No matter how V feels if David wants to leave he can find the door himself. I don't know how he stands her let alone has more kids with her. He must have a walnut for a brain
Absolutely, I think David will most likely end up leaving Vanessa one day. Depends on how long it takes for him to smarten up and realize how awful she is, but David leaving Vanessa is much more likely to happen than her leaving him.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

OhHiImSam wrote:Imma be in Charlotte on Sunday for a show.

Yes.
Girlll, do you want to become Dani 2.0??? Jk lol, but omg, if I saw stupid Brittany with that dumb "its just a nose ring" hat in public, I'd ask her what it means and tell her it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Lol
OhHiImSam
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by OhHiImSam »

guineapeegz wrote:

Yes.
Girlll, do you want to become Dani 2.0??? Jk lol, but omg, if I saw stupid Brittany with that dumb "its just a nose ring" hat in public, I'd ask her what it means and tell her it's the stupidest thing I've ever heard. Lol
Yes, my plan is to become friends with Dani to get to Vanessa to get to Britney. It's the long con.

Nah, Waitress is on tour and the closest it's going to be is Charlotte, lul, and I've always just wanted to see a vlogger out in the wild.
guineapeegz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by guineapeegz »

OhHiImSam wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

Yes.
Yes, my plan is to become friends with Dani to get to Vanessa to get to Britney. It's the long con.

Nah, Waitress is on tour and the closest it's going to be is Charlotte, lul, and I've always just wanted to see a vlogger out in the wild.
Ugh, I wanted to see Waitress really bad but I'm terrible at saving money for musicals like that. Tell me how it goes! It looks so good :)
ytdramaqueen
Informer
Informer

Unread post by ytdramaqueen »

David could literally get a 10 but he's with V who's a -1.

ughpleasee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ughpleasee »

OhHiImSam wrote:
guineapeegz wrote:

Yes.

I doubt Vanessa is just walking around Charlotte lol. But, have fun in Waitress! It's such a good show!
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

So awkward how she was secretly filming David..

And lol at her saying Charlie is starting his terrible 2s early... he’s been in a “terrible 2” stage since he popped out into the world

rdt1004
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by rdt1004 »

Yogabbagabbat wrote:So awkward how she was secretly filming David..

And lol at her saying Charlie is starting his terrible 2s early... he’s been in a “terrible 2” stage since he popped out into the world

I was just about to comment how she moved the camera out of his field of vision when he answered. It would drive me nuts if my spouse was secretly filming our conversation for a stupid vlog.
Mel1011
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Mel1011 »

That’s probably why he’s often too “exhausted” to talk to her.

Return to “2011teenagemom”