Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Just E: Because everybody else is irrelevant (Part 36)

Unread post by littlebaby »

It never fails to amaze me how different they seem when I watch old videos. Ellie in the beginning of this video feels like it’s from a different universe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Shorty02
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Shorty02 »

littlebaby wrote:

It never fails to amaze me how different they seem when I watch old videos. Ellie in the beginning of this video feels like it’s from a different universe.

Wow, Jared doesn’t seem that different but I don’t even recognize that Ellie anymore. She was so much more likable back then.
Uncsgrl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Uncsgrl »

littlebaby wrote:

Geez...she looks so healthy too. Her skin and her hair look nice.
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

littlebaby wrote:

Wow I’d never even think it was the same girl if I saw photos side by side. Her voice is even different. None of that crazy screaming she does. She was even likable. Really is sad to see what an absolute bitch she’s become.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
kathpt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by kathpt »

It really bothers me how Ellie talks about things in general because she always makes it all about herself. Every.damn.thing.
you can call me kath.
freshbalsam
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by freshbalsam »

littlebaby wrote:

And their apartment! I really enjoyed watching them when they lived there. It was so simple and average!
candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

littlebaby wrote:

Gosh it's night and day. The fame really got into her head. Feel slightly bad for Jared though.
Pency
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Pency »

Wow I watched that whole Date Night video. How different is Ellie!? Even Jared was slightly more subdued. The thing that struck me most is how much in love Ellie seems to be with Jared. Not forced like it seems now.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

Sad... that was like watching a completely different couple.

alyssadt
Informer
Informer

Unread post by alyssadt »

I smiled watching that date night video... it was so sweet how excited she was for him to get home. Too bad all that money went to her head and now she’s a super bitch.

gopedjane
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by gopedjane »

Pency wrote:Wow I watched that whole Date Night video. How different is Ellie!? Even Jared was slightly more subdued. The thing that struck me most is how much in love Ellie seems to be with Jared. Not forced like it seems now.

Wow now I remember why I liked them. They did seem in love and she was in LOVE with him.

Sent from my SM-G920W8 using Tapatalk
janemom1
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by janemom1 »

They had Aaron and Riley over with their newborn, the ivf grant couple. Their has been another couple that had their baby, the pastor and his wife. I can't remember their name at the moment, but their son is a few months old I believe..and I've never heard them mention anything about them??? Unless I'm wrong and missed it. After two more ppl came forward and said about doing a grant they were the next couple in line. Anyone find it odd they haven't said a thing about them having a baby etc?? They announced about Aaron and Riley having a son and showed the visit etc..
gmaesemail
Talker
Talker

Unread post by gmaesemail »

littlebaby wrote:

Wow its not only crazy to see how much they have changed personality wise but also look-wise. The video is only from 5 years ago but Ellie looks so young!

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk
GymChick
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by GymChick »

I think Ellie was happier in that particular time period because she was finally pregnant, all attention on her- no other child to take care of, and new to YouTube so it was fun and exciting. She was getting everything she wanted at that time. No other sisters to take the spotlight from the YouTube. Shes mean when things don’t go her way, she is passive aggressive now due to the “haters”. Just like how she was mean before YouTube and before she was pregnant wth Jackson- she admitted to allegedly apologizing for her behaviour due to frustration wth infertility and acne. But as we know now...what she wants changes and morphs into something new/more with each season and she’s clearly sick of YT now.

HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

GymChick wrote:I think Ellie was happier in that particular time period because she was finally pregnant, all attention on her- no other child to take care of, and new to YouTube so it was fun and exciting. She was getting everything she wanted at that time. No other sisters to take the spotlight from the YouTube. Shes mean when things don’t go her way, she is passive aggressive now due to the “haters”. Just like how she was mean before YouTube and before she was pregnant wth Jackson- she admitted to allegedly apologizing for her behaviour due to frustration wth infertility and acne. But as we know now...what she wants changes and morphs into something new/more with each season and she’s clearly sick of YT now.

Yep. And let’s not forget that up until she had Calvin she felt that unlike most moms, she had everything under control. She was a superior parent to her sisters, and smug af about it. Calvin came a long and life got a lot harder. That’s pretty much when she changed.

Kylielou
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Kylielou »

HelloSweetie wrote:
GymChick wrote:I think Ellie was happier in that particular time period because she was finally pregnant, all attention on her- no other child to take care of, and new to YouTube so it was fun and exciting. She was getting everything she wanted at that time. No other sisters to take the spotlight from the YouTube. Shes mean when things don’t go her way, she is passive aggressive now due to the “haters”. Just like how she was mean before YouTube and before she was pregnant wth Jackson- she admitted to allegedly apologizing for her behaviour due to frustration wth infertility and acne. But as we know now...what she wants changes and morphs into something new/more with each season and she’s clearly sick of YT now.

Yep. And let’s not forget that up until she had Calvin she felt that unlike most moms, she had everything under control. She was a superior parent to her sisters, and smug af about it. Calvin came a long and life got a lot harder. That’s pretty much when she changed.

In that case she's in for a treat having her third (being sarcastic). I don't know about everyone else, but once I had my third it was sooooo much harder than having two... a night and day difference. Maybe its because we were finally outnumbered, IDK? Those years of when I had three kids under the age of five were some of the hardest years of my life. Granted I was watching three young kids by myself most times during the day while my spouse worked and E has another adult to help out. Just getting the kids physically in their car seats my myself to go for an outing was such a huge ordeal. She looooves to be pregnant but overall thats just a means to an end. You then have to raise them to adulthood. She really needs to figure out how to be happy when she's not pregnant. Pregnancy is just a little blip in time. Have they ever said how many kids they want? Ultimately I think she'll keep trying untill she gets her girl but she just doesn't seem like the type that would want a large number of kids because of the constant chaos and never ending messes. She loves her "me time", organization and a sparkling clean home which seems to go out the window the more kids you have.
littlebaby
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by littlebaby »

They have stated in the past that they want four kids: two close in age, then a bit of a gap, then another two close in age. They’re on track for this now whether intentionally or not, so I wouldn’t be surprised if we get another pregnancy announcement less than a year out after this baby. Ellie will be out of her mind.

HOWEVER, it did just occur to me that maybe this baby will be innately sweet and thoughtful with an old soul like Jackson was/is. So I can get excited for that. I don’t even think I’ve heard Ellie and Jared talk about Calvin the way they have about Jackson. They know and we know and everyone knows that Jackson is different. But Calvin is clearly different in another way. You know how in science it’s good to do measurements three times because the first two could have been outliers but a third will tell you which of the first two measurements is more likely to be accurate? That’s what I’m getting out of this pregnancy lol.

zipadeedodah
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by zipadeedodah »

YOU GUYS!! I was just on Youtube and this video popped up. This is TOTALLY E & J and Missy and Bryan. It's about a couple who are married but the man is attracted to men. It's a really good watch. This is E & J to a "T"!

lwilson1081
Talker
Talker

Unread post by lwilson1081 »

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 6b83b2.jpg[/img]

Has this ever been posted? I found it last night while doing some deep investigating. Lol aka google. But I thought it was hilarious.

candy_toffee
Talker
Talker

Unread post by candy_toffee »

zipadeedodah wrote:YOU GUYS!! I was just on Youtube and this video popped up. This is TOTALLY E & J and Missy and Bryan. It's about a couple who are married but the man is attracted to men. It's a really good watch. This is E & J to a "T"!

Return to “Ellie and Jared”