NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

ewitsme
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by ewitsme »

DailyFlop has seriously gotten so boring that I couldn’t even think of a better way of calling them dailyflop other than this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
:toss:
ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

laughsatytfame wrote:I didn't watch the vlog but please tell me he didn't have Ollie licking fiberglass insulation?!
The studio dream of his is like watching him play grown up instead of being one. I am guessing he only rented or bought the new building for a write off because they have plenty of room on 'the property'. I also find it amusing that their egos are big enough to think they are going to be the next media sensations. Pod Casters are fickle, they are not 8-12 year old fan bases that like them no matter what. Podcasts that don't edit well, research well, just babble fall to the way side fast. Another thing, I have a lot of knowledge about musi business/ music studios, this is going to hemorrhage even more money. He would have to hire people to engineer and produce and mix if he wanted to compete. Also the equipment alone is pricey. You don't just hit record and give someone a CDR or DAT or Thumbdrive. lol Even with the amount of yt music friends that would only pay the bills a year maybe. Plus people, you know actual real bands/artists (not youtube idiots or youtube cover kids) expect a good product and when they don't get it.....hello bad word of mouth and lawsuits. And I can't see them putting time and hard work into it because when have they EVER with anything???
Seriously for every one studio that stays in business 3+ fall by the way side. So unless he is going to employ all the right people and work hard to drum up business this is a bad decision.
About the fiberglass thing (because honestly this is seriously all I can think about right now) after he touched it a few other things happened then they cut to them eating and knowing them I doubt Ollie washed his hands. I’m just so- how careless and idiotic do u have to be to tell ur child that CONSTRUCTION PRODUCTS THAT ARE DANGEROUS FOR CHILDREN IS A FOOD THAT U KNOW UR CHILD LIKES THUS PUTTING THEM IN HARMS WAY IM SO- done.

janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So I wonder which name Bryan is going to use the “anchor productions” or Missy’s “crown productions”. So I would guess he paid close to a million for his building. Let’s hope it’s just not that one space but a group of offices that the rent will help pay for his new studio.
Every time I see those photos of him, I have to laugh. He’s really full of himself. He said that Justin Critz did the photos for his album. Those creepy black background ones.

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

It's kind of sad coming here now. I haven't visited the site all day, and it took me less that 5 minutes to catch up. Smh.
MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

I just watched Roman Atwoods new video about him stoppong daily vlogging, it was interesting. He mentioned a couple of times that his views are down...he has 12mil subs. And wants to take his channel in a different direcrion.
Here's a link to it.
[/img]

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
MissNova
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by MissNova »

Sorry I forgot to mention how this relates to dailylumps but I think it is very relevant.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

My 7 yr old daughter is obsessed with Jo jo siwa , kashak sisters etc , point being there are obscene amounts if pretentious brats with YouTube channels and pushy cash driven parents who are trying to make songs. Just maybe Brian will discover the next bieber (discovered via YT ?) And along the way rake thousands off desperate kids.

Sent from my ZTE BLADE A112 using Tapatalk
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:My 7 yr old daughter is obsessed with Jo jo siwa , kashak sisters etc , point being there are obscene amounts if pretentious brats with YouTube channels and pushy cash driven parents who are trying to make songs. Just maybe Brian will discover the next bieber (discovered via YT ?) And along the way rake thousands off desperate kids.

A little off topic, but I absolutely hate Jojo. Perfectly fine that your daughter likes her, unless you're against it. She just makes me want to vomit.
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

coolusername1236 wrote:
annaclinchwalsh963 wrote:My 7 yr old daughter is obsessed with Jo jo siwa , kashak sisters etc , point being there are obscene amounts if pretentious brats with YouTube channels and pushy cash driven parents who are trying to make songs. Just maybe Brian will discover the next bieber (discovered via YT ?) And along the way rake thousands off desperate kids.

A little off topic, but I absolutely hate Jojo. Perfectly fine that your daughter likes her, unless you're against it. She just makes me want to vomit.
That poor girl is going to be bald by the time she's 18 if she keeps those ponytails up.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

coolusername1236 wrote:

It's her mom's fault. Her mom has been dying her hair blonde since she was TWO. And pushing her "career". Who makes their 15 year old dress like an overgrown toddler?
Playsinrain, I agree 100% about those ponytails. That and the dye are going to destroy her hair, poor thing.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

lmmomSD wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:

It's her mom's fault. Her mom has been dying her hair blonde since she was TWO. And pushing her "career". Who makes their 15 year old dress like an overgrown toddler?
Playsinrain, I agree 100% about those ponytails. That and the dye are going to destroy her hair, poor thing.

I have nothing against or for jojo but the way she acted on dance moms always peeved me. She doesn’t know manners or respect, but then again most of these celebrity kids don’t.

ewitsme
Talker
Talker

Unread post by ewitsme »

Hearing missy talking about being too busy for another baby reminds me of hat video of Kylie Jenner about realizing stuff. “Life is just too busy and having a baby makes it busy and all of life just ends up being busy”

ButterflyB
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by ButterflyB »

Views are down..got to clickbait with talks about baby

loopdeloop
Informer
Informer

Unread post by loopdeloop »

What Missy said about a baby: She planned to try at the end of 2018, but life is so busy, what with the horse and the kids in school and their businesses. Missy doesn't think she can handle another baby just yet. Both she and Bryan think they want one more -- they feel like they are missing something. Could it be their integrity?
Theirmom
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Theirmom »

Usually they clickbait with a “Maybe Baby?!?!?”, but twice this week they’ve said “DEFINITELY NO BABY YET”. Which means they either don’t want another but don’t want to give up the clickbait yet, or she’s already pregnant.

I wouldn’t be surprised if it was the former. I don’t think they actually want a third, but they can’t let their minions know that.

Or that sperm sorting is taking longer than expected because Bryan doesn’t make enough female sperm.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
:roll:
DidEyeSayIt
Talker
Talker

Unread post by DidEyeSayIt »

About JoJo. She’s.... not a very good looking child. At all.

annaclinchwalsh963
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by annaclinchwalsh963 »

coolusername1236 wrote:

She's absolutely horrific, I want to scratch my eyes out and stuff them in my ears lol

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 9002A using Tapatalk
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

I'm not giving them another view on this clickbait video but why does it say "our baby" and not "a baby"? It can't be "our baby" if no baby exists yet.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

I wonder how much Bryan spent on his limited edition Steve Jobs doll?

What’s up with Missy’s eye? Looks like she has a ruptured blood vessel or something...

coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

"Oh hey, did I mention I'm a nerd?" A little late for this, but can you talk like a grown man a little more Bryan? This isn't highschool, and the boy from science class isn't trying to pick you up.

I enjoy seeing Ollie talk more, and watch him make connections, like he did with the Venus Fly Trap today. My only problem is, why didn't Missy correct him when he said it was simply a "Bug Catcher"? She also could have told him that it wouldn't bite his finger off.

Return to “Daily Bumps”