Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Unread post by lmmomSD »

natalka81 wrote:Playing devil's advocate (kind of) here. I don't like the couch. I also don't like the way Bonnie has handled the comments about the couch. BUT I don't really get why people feel the need to tell her that they hate the couch. She wasn't asking for opinions, she's not selling the couch to anyone (it's totally different when it's the Bollie merchandise), and it really shouldn't matter one bit to the viewers if the couch is ugly. Just my thoughts...
Yeah, I'm kinda with you on that. But I guess she opened the door by vlogging her life and going on about the custom couch. People feel like they know her. So they feel entitled to express their opinions about her choices. I don't think it's right that everyone piled on about the couch, but her passive aggressive comments were really inappropriate too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by natalka81 »

^ Exactly. She shouldn't really have to be bombarded with comments about how ugly her new couch is in her living room, but to say, "I'd like to see your house" or whatever she said, was not the best way of handling it.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by HelloSweetie »

natalka81 wrote:Playing devil's advocate (kind of) here. I don't like the couch. I also don't like the way Bonnie has handled the comments about the couch. BUT I don't really get why people feel the need to tell her that they hate the couch. She wasn't asking for opinions, she's not selling the couch to anyone (it's totally different when it's the Bollie merchandise), and it really shouldn't matter one bit to the viewers if the couch is ugly. Just my thoughts...
I kind of agree. She didn’t need to have a hissy fit about the comments, but it is her couch and if she likes it that’s all that matters. I hated the blue couch that someone posted here saying Bonnie should have gotten too (reminds me of Ellie’s hideous ottoman). I didn’t feel the need to attack and say it was ugly. I’m no designer and I’m sure my home has pieces that are ugly to others. All that matters is that I like it.

I can own that opinion without going full bitch like Bonnie though. I agree she couldn’t say that she liked it because she deep down does not. I think she’s mad because now if she goes to get rid f it, the “haters” will think they won. So in her mind she’s stuck with it.

procrass562
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by procrass562 »

I went to send Bonnie a picture of my house but then I realized that my husband and I are both at work so I had no way of taking a picture.

Bonnie, you're a grown ass woman. Stop acting like an entitled teenager.

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

Unread post by snowbaby95 »

I think there's a difference between something being a personal style choice but still flowing well in a room and something downright clashing the entire room. I don't personally like the blue couch or blue ottoman in E&J's living room, but it still matches their design.
Does anyone know where Bonnie ordered her couch from? Is it a brand deal or from an online furniture shop or just a normal furniture shop in Logan? If it is a brand deal, I could see her feeling stuck with the couch because it seems rude to get rid of it when the maker of the couch can see.

I don't think it would be bad to express her honest distaste for the couch since she likes being "real." Idk if anyone else watches Monica Church vlogs, but she hired an interior designer with an online presence and she did a pretty bad job on Monica's bedroom. Monica was open about her dissatisfaction with the design and pieces the decorator bought.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Ehh, I don't know. People shouldn't be hateful, but they should be able to give their opinions. By putting her life and family on a platform like YouTube, comments like that are inevitable. People give opinions whether they're asked for or not...not just on YouTube, but in real life too. If people are respectful about it, like some of the comments she posted on her story, I don't see how Bonnie can call them out and be so snarky about the situation. We all have different opinions, not everyone is going to like the same things. If Bonnie and her family like the couch, that's really all that matters. She shouldn't have to brawl with people over it.
Last edited by YouTubeIdiots101 on Wed Mar 14, 2018 12:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
BadWolf
Talker
Talker

Unread post by BadWolf »

I think Bonnie's couch is ugly, but I also think most of Ellie's "professionally designed" home is ugly. I don't care that Bonnie's couch clashes, or that Ellie's colours technically go together but are still hideous (the bedroom side tables are a huge fail in my opinion). I don't have to live in either house, and I don't have to watch the vlogs, so if the couch is so ugly that people don't want to watch then I guess don't? I think people were overly aggressive and opinionated about it due to the Bollie backlash. Seems weird to expect someone to design their home to your own taste. We criticize vloggers all the time for keeping up with one another and wanting to be the same. What's wrong with being different? If Bonnie likes her couch ( and that's a big IF) then I don't care if she keeps it and I have to look at it for a few minutes a week.

A home should reflect the people that live in it. Maybe Joel chose the couch and he loves it? In that bright and cool-toned home, maybe Joel is the brown couch? Not everything needs to go together completely all the time. It's ok to be different.

But I do agree, her reaction was ridiculous. I can see why she felt people were being overly harsh though. That was unnecessary.
snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

I don't think anyone was being hateful or saying they weren't going to watch because of the couch. I think she majorly overreacted to comments telling her it was ugly and it clashed because she knows that's the truth.
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by FakingIt_MakingIt »

Maybe I missed them but I didn't see any hateful comments about the couch, just people saying they didn't like it and don't think it matches the rest of her house. What I did see though was Bonnie being a b*tch about a couch. If she likes it and feels the need to comment on the "hate" just post a picture of the living room and be like "I love my couch". Or ignore the comments. She ignores PLENTY (most of the comments regarding the kids safety).

I definitely think Bonnie knows the couch doesn't jive. It was likely expensive, it was custom ordered and she waited ages for it. I think her reaction to the "hate" stems from her disappointment but in typical Griffith fashion she has NO idea how to properly deal with that so she's taking it out on others.

Bonnie is really letting her true colors show these days and Im not a fan. She's on her way to full blown, delete the channel meltdown.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Ok Bonnie. Now you’re just being an petty bitch. Grow up.

I take back my defence of her initial reaction. She’s had time to reflect and is still acting like a spoiled brat.

She did put a blanket on it though Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a8ce60.jpg[/img]

snowbaby95
Informer
Informer

HelloSweetie wrote:Ok Bonnie. Now you’re just being an petty bitch. Grow up.

I take back my defence of her initial reaction. She’s had time to reflect and is still acting like a spoiled brat.

She did put a blanket on it though Image

Omg I can't believe she made it a "highlight story!"
She is acting like Ellie now.
MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

Candy0704 wrote:Bonnie has forgotten the people, who are disliking her couch, are the same people who bombarded youtube with tweets when she lost her income.
Sadly, I was one of them. I regret it now.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Eh, she can put all the grey blankets on the couch and take close ups to avoid showing how badly the couch clashes all she wants, I still don't like it. But that's ok! I don't have to live with it!
She's incredibly insecure.

I wonder how many loyal, adult fans this melt down will cost her? Sure the teeny boppers might like the drama but I cant imagine the moms who watch her are getting a kick out of her behaviour.
HelloSweetie
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

FakingIt_MakingIt wrote:Eh, she can put all the grey blankets on the couch and take close ups to avoid showing how badly the couch clashes all she wants, I still don't like it. But that's ok! I don't have to live with it!
She's incredibly insecure.

I wonder how many loyal, adult fans this melt down will cost her? Sure the teeny boppers might like the drama but I cant imagine the moms who watch her are getting a kick out of her behaviour.
Judging by the comments she still has a ton of ass kissing supporters. I think that’s the problem. She’s starting to buy into all that false hype. Let’s face it, a lot of those minions don’t seem like the swiftest members of society.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

So frickin petty... making a pinned highlight real as well? Wow.

calliepaige
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by calliepaige »

I hit send to soon... what all of a sudden changed? She never responded to “hate” that much and now she’s lashing out and being extremely petty in the ways she’s doing it.

MandaPanda74
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MandaPanda74 »

HelloSweetie wrote:Ok Bonnie. Now you’re just being an petty bitch. Grow up.

She did put a blanket on it though Image[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... a8ce60.jpg[/img]

Is she 12?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

calliepaige wrote:I hit send to soon... what all of a sudden changed? She never responded to “hate” that much and now she’s lashing out and being extremely petty in the ways she’s doing it.

I think she's getting more "hate" now. She used to be pretty well liked, even by most of us here. But the bigger your audience the more people who will notice inconsistencies and lies, and the more people who just plain wont like you. Also the more you show the more opportunity for these issues to be viewed. When youre relatively small with less footage out there its easier to edit out or explain away some of the hot topic issues, like the kids safety.
Also, now she has more money and feels above people, she's not the humble Bonnie vlogging from her slowly remodelled home anymore. She's Bonnie Hoellein of the Bonnie Hoellein channel, owner of Bollie dontcha know!

And as for lashing out in such a petty manner, well, shes a Griffiths. They ALL seem to act like that.
YouTubeIdiots101
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by YouTubeIdiots101 »

Keep on digging your hole, Bonnie. A highlighted story titled "MEAN"? Seriously? Putting those people on display for everyone to see forever now. Grow the fuck up!
FakingIt_MakingIt
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:Keep on digging your hole, Bonnie. A highlighted story titled "MEAN"? Seriously? Putting those people on display for everyone to see forever now. Grow the fuck up!

And its not at all mean of her to blast those people....gotta love that Griffith logic!

Return to “Bonnie Hoellein”