MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

jesswhytho
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: MesssFam: Disney Trips And Etsy Shit (Part 110)

Unread post by jesswhytho »

Airabella is almost exactly a year younger than Landon. She is turning 3 soon or already has.

Sent from my SM-G930W8 using Tapatalk
MamaJoAnna
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by MamaJoAnna »

Addelyn should have long flowing RED hair by now then![img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 24d0ce.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-S727VL using Tapatalk
RIP Dad - 09/30/2017 :angel:
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

I don't see the big deal about the dog??? They're cleaner than most people...
Anyway, I don't get the hype about Disney Land. I've read and watched so many conspiracy theories about it, that I'd honestly go anywhere, but there. Maybe I'm alone in this, but whatever.
LMFAO at the lil girl sayin' "haters gon hate cause they ain't fam enough"
Lil girl, I don't want to be fam enough. Sorry, I just don't want to... I can't!

Also, about Jesss reading here... To be honest, I don't think she does. I don't have the time to do it all the time and I don't have 1 million children (yeah I know she's a lazy bum) but still... I'm missing a day or 2 and when I come back there's 10+ pages (if not more) ffs there's no way :lol:
I'm pretty sure she gets few hate comments daily, similar to what is discussed here, but bish deletes them quick.
HeyKatie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by HeyKatie »

OkayBih wrote:I don't see the big deal about the dog??? They're cleaner than most people...
Anyway, I don't get the hype about Disney Land. I've read and watched so many conspiracy theories about it, that I'd honestly go anywhere, but there. Maybe I'm alone in this, but whatever.
Lil girl, I don't want to be fam enough. Sorry, I just don't want to... I can't!

Also, about Jesss reading here... To be honest, I don't think she does. I don't have the time to do it all the time and I don't have 1 million children (yeah I know she's a lazy bum) but still... I'm missing a day or 2 and when I come back there's 10+ pages (if not more) ffs there's no way :lol:
I'm pretty sure she gets few hate comments daily, similar to what is discussed here, but bish deletes them quick.
I won’t go either after reading lots of conspiracy theories. Also I’m not a huge Disney fan or ride fan. All I want to do is go to the wizarding world of Harry Potter.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Elle Woods
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Elle Woods »

Just started watching the Mickey didn't sign my cast video. The whole clickbait, Mickey bashing is bad enough however something else annoyed me in the video. At 5:44 she tells Landon(I'm assuming) not to run off. She then continues to vlog into the camera while walking only to repeatedly turn around to make sure he was with her. If you would rather hold a camera then hold your sons hand, in a crowded location nonetheless, then you have a serious problem.
Chellebailson27
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Chellebailson27 »

Excuse me if this has been mentioned but tommy and caden? Remember them? Not been seen in a while (apologies if you have discussed I have been taking a break from here)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sparklingdee
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by Sparklingdee »

HeyKatie wrote:
I won’t go either after reading lots of conspiracy theories. Also I’m not a huge Disney fan or ride fan. All I want to do is go to the wizarding world of Harry Potter.

Same omg, I'm from the UK and Im absolutely desperate to go to WWOHP lmao, anyone on this board been?? Can you confirm if it is as amazing as it looks??
OkayBih
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by OkayBih »

HeyKatie wrote:
OkayBih wrote:I don't see the big deal about the dog??? They're cleaner than most people...

Glad I'm not the only one.
msliss
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by msliss »

Sparklingdee wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:

Same omg, I'm from the UK and Im absolutely desperate to go to WWOHP lmao, anyone on this board been?? Can you confirm if it is as amazing as it looks??
It’s the best, it brought tears to my eyes on how amazing and accurate it looks.

But the UK is pretty damn amazing as well. Haha
user123_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by user123_ »

msliss wrote:
Sparklingdee wrote:
HeyKatie wrote:

It’s the best, it brought tears to my eyes on how amazing and accurate it looks.

But the UK is pretty damn amazing as well. Haha
The Harry Potter Studio tour in London is cool, but holy shit is the butter beer expensive, and it isn't even alcoholic!!!
Notreal5
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Notreal5 »

hopelesslysoulful wrote:Arabella is absolutely adorable! We don't know much of Natalie, since she doesn't vlog, but she seems like a good mother. At least it seems like Arabella is well fed and taken care of. I wish the boys were allowed to see their sister. It wouldn't surprise me if Natalie has reached out to Jess (seeing as Drake isn't with Natalie anymore), but Jess denying it because the only sisters the boys need are Lilia and Addie :?
She did an FAQ recently about the topic. She said that her and Natalie have spoken about it but that they’ve both been so busy to get an actual date together . So i guess we’ll find out soon if they ever get together

sondraK
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by sondraK »

Did Drake leave Jess for Natalie,or was it someone else?
Bsveach15
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by Bsveach15 »

The dog is probably cleaner than Jess AND the couch lol

Succubus919
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by Succubus919 »

I'm sorry, but 1st thing that came in my mind when i saw this was Jess... Image lol i'm no bully or anything... well, ok, c'ya.[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... 496bce.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk
Yogabbagabbat
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Yogabbagabbat »

sondraK wrote:Did Drake leave Jess for Natalie,or was it someone else?
I remember him briefly dating a girl named macie/maycie in between jess and nat

doggo
Talker
Talker

Unread post by doggo »

Elle Woods wrote:Just started watching the Mickey didn't sign my cast video. The whole clickbait, Mickey bashing is bad enough however something else annoyed me in the video. At 5:44 she tells Landon(I'm assuming) not to run off. She then continues to vlog into the camera while walking only to repeatedly turn around to make sure he was with her. If you would rather hold a camera then hold your sons hand, in a crowded location nonetheless, then you have a serious problem.
If I was actually doing something crucial (not that vlogging is) that required both my hands I would have made him hold onto my shirt or belt loop. Also, whyyy does she only speak in baby coos to him? He's 4 not 4 months.
TallButShort
Talker
Talker

Unread post by TallButShort »

Nitpicking but it bothered me that she Snapchatted Kyson singling/playing around while doing homework and Kaden sitting there quietly working on his.

Nikier
Informer
Informer

Unread post by Nikier »

I love how she doesn’t have to subtitle Landen at all but she does every time for Kaden..
Lady6
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by Lady6 »

I feel like some people forget jessica got pregnant on purpose TWICE as a teenager! She actively planned both pregnancies ( lilia and the twins) and has seemingly met no consequences for doing so. Heck, it almost seems like shes been rewarded for what shes done. And for me thats the root of why i feel like shes so unfairly in the position shes in. She was not a teen mother that fell pregnant accidentally and worked her ass off to better herself. She actively planned more children to other men. Pretty much pretended that she was going to better her life by going to college to get her degree (yeah right!). Then shes like, im going to be single and focus on the kids. Meets baby daddy #3 and has even more kids. This whole time people have encouraged and supported her, telling her how brave and strong she is. When really i feel she is nothig more than a manipulative liar. Obviously now shes also been substantially rewarded financially. Its just crazy. Sure she may be able to support herself of youtube now. But this bitch has been claiming youtube was her "job" since only having a few thousand subscribers. Obv she was not earning enough back then to support the idea of having a second pregancy (twins), but she didnt give a crap. But now shes all like 'youtube is my job' *playd with hair*. Well maybe its worked out that way now but dont act like you were in a secure situation to start with when planning those kids you selfish b*&ch

Sent from my SM-J320ZN using Tapatalk
kabuki
Talker
Talker

Unread post by kabuki »

Is anyone else seriously wondering what happened to gabe and amber?! Haven't seen them make an appearance in what seems like forever.. any theories on what went down? Hoping for some drama lol

Return to “JesssFam”