• Advertisement

Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Re: Bollie Hoellein: The Bold & The Blocked | Part 15

Postby Nightshade » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:53 pm

Bonnie's true colors are coming out, and I'm starting to skip the vlogs. Her attitude just ruins it. :?
Nightshade
Amateur

Advertisement

Postby kathpt » Wed Mar 14, 2018 2:56 pm

Nightshade wrote:Bonnie's true colors are coming out, and I'm starting to skip the vlogs. Her attitude just ruins it. :?

yeah, same...her latest instagram post did it for me. So embarrassing for a 30something year old.
you can call me kath.
kathpt
Talker

Postby candy_toffee » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:06 pm

Don't know why but I feel like Bonnie's this new bitchy attitude will act as a catalyst in the downfall of her channel. Her ego is starting to get the best of her and from here things can only go south. Blasting other people ( who genuinely were her "fans") as a result of her own insecurities cannot get more childish.
I used to like her but now feel sad that she has put herself on self destructive mode. :|
candy_toffee
Talker

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 3:12 pm

candy_toffee wrote:Don't know why but I feel like Bonnie's this new bitchy attitude will act as a catalyst in the downfall of her channel. Her ego is starting to get the best of her and from here things can only go south. Blasting other people ( who genuinely were her "fans") as a result of her own insecurities cannot get more childish.
I used to like her but now feel sad that she has put herself on self destructive mode. :|

I agree. I’m a firm believer that sometimes you will get lessons in life. I think the demonetization was a warning for Bonnie to appreciate what she has. She didn’t listen, and now I think she’s going to pay the price. Oh well, she should have listened to the universe.

There are people in the comments judging her and saying how Ellie and Ruby would never stoop this low. That’s pretty bad when people that think Ellie and Ruby can do no wrong think you’re a petty bitch!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby flowerpuppy » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:02 pm

her latest instagram story is literally just her zooming in on lincoln’s butt as he wears nothing but a diaper. she doesn’t give a fuck about predators getting off on her own content of her kids
flowerpuppy
Informer

Postby kathpt » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:21 pm

flowerpuppy wrote:her latest instagram story is literally just her zooming in on lincoln’s butt as he wears nothing but a diaper. she doesn’t give a fuck about predators getting off on her own content of her kids

yet 'oh no people are badmouthing my couch! how dare you haterz'
there are people on twitter asking her why she was so fast to comment on the couch but is ignoring all the backlash on bollie.
you can call me kath.
kathpt
Talker

Postby MandaPanda74 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:22 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:What if it’s all a deflection technique to make the Bollie critics look like the previously discredited “haters?”

Actually, I bet it is. This story dovetails nicely with Ellie’s harassment one from the other day.

Of course it is.. They have spin it some how.. I've never commented anything negative anywhere in their social media or YouTube videos... if i didnt have anything positive to say i just shook my head and kept on going...until now. I've been a fan for years. That ended last week.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
MandaPanda74
Talker

Postby MandaPanda74 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:23 pm

kathpt wrote:
flowerpuppy wrote:her latest instagram story is literally just her zooming in on lincoln’s butt as he wears nothing but a diaper. she doesn’t give a fuck about predators getting off on her own content of her kids

there are people on twitter asking her why she was so fast to comment on the couch but is ignoring all the backlash on bollie.
Love It! I never really even thought of that.

MandaPanda74
Talker

Postby RecklessDisregard » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:27 pm

Totally petty, but I was looking back at Bonnie's insta and got semi-outraged by a comment she probably didn't think twice about (or even once). The post about hanging out with friends, and specifically not with "Negative Nancy" types. Lol, Bonnie, no. Most my her social life consists of spending time with family - hers, not Joel's. And none of them have had any real struggles or things to be "negative" about in a really long time. Talk about living in a bubble.

I'd be curious to see their sales numbers for the "brand." If I were going to spend that kind of money on clothes... It wouldn't be to support the fledgling business venture of two narcissists who genuinely seem to think their overpriced "line" works for "everyBODY."
RecklessDisregard
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Mar 14, 2018 4:35 pm

I saw that, and all I could think was "FU, haters! Don't like my couch or my clothing line? Here's something to really rile you up!"

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby rdt1004 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:08 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Ok Bonnie. Now you’re just being an petty bitch. Grow up.

I take back my defence of her initial reaction. She’s had time to reflect and is still acting like a spoiled brat.

She did put a blanket on it though [img]https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20180314/1441f5c3ef6f0d1cad6e055e8ca8ce60.jpg[/img]

Is she 15? I feel like Bonnie was probably one of those snotty mean girls in high school. I’ve always gotten that vibe, “im better than anyone else so I can say and do what I want because I’m better.” But really all that bravado comes from a place of insecurity. I really felt it in one of their recent vlogs where she was looking through old pictures and there was one with her and a group of girls “these are some of my friends from high school...some are not” and then a snooty snicker and laugh.

rdt1004
Extreme Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Mar 14, 2018 5:15 pm

I think you're right about the insecurity. She's the curvy brunette growing up in the family of skinny blondes. And it looks like both blonde hair and being skinny are #goals in that family. And I think the way they are enmeshed keeps her from moving past it.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby Ducklings4 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:44 pm

Being insecure is not an excuse for being nasty to the people who put the money in your bank.
My mom and dad don’t like my big leather sofa and love seat. I told them ok that’s why there is chocolate and vanilla. I feel Bonnie does not like the color of her sofa, and that’s why she is taking the comments in such a pissy way. I just hope she does not think she is modeling herself as a strong woman acting like this way. In my opinion a strong woman can stand up for herself without bringing down others.

Ducklings4
Gossiper

Postby lmmomSD » Wed Mar 14, 2018 6:53 pm

You're right- it's not an excuse. And someone who can't take criticism shouldn't be vlogging her life. I definitely wasn't excusing her behavior. Just dissecting it.
And there are absolutely better ways to handle it-- like you said about chocolate and vanilla. She could have just said it's her couch and her choice, and left it at that. Or ignored it.

lmmomSD
Guru Gossiper

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:09 pm

The only reason why people are still talking about a FREAKING COUCH is because she doesn't know how to drop it. If she never drew attention to this, it would've been long over with. People might have mentioned they didn't like it, and that's it. Her viewers wouldn't have dragged it on for so long. There's no reason a damn couch should be getting so much attention. What does she think this is?!
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby HelloSweetie » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:18 pm

YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:The only reason why people are still talking about a FREAKING COUCH is because she doesn't know how to drop it. If she never drew attention to this, it would've been long over with. People might have mentioned they didn't like it, and that's it. Her viewers wouldn't have dragged it on for so long. There's no reason a damn couch should be getting so much attention. What does she think this is?!

Amen. Which is why I think this whole fit starting up again today is a clever deflection to get people talking about something other than Bollie.

HelloSweetie
Guru Gossiper

Postby Bollie_Dollie_4_Life » Wed Mar 14, 2018 7:53 pm

kathpt wrote:

Yeah, one of them was me. Her "sheep" were quick to come to her defense and tell me to "if I have nothing nice to say, don't say anything at all" She has much bigger things to be worried about than if her viewers liked her couch or not. She needs to spend less time deleting comments and blocking people and more time in her failing clothing line. Spend some time actually addressing people and their concerns. I am starting to see so many people who have ordered items and they are complaining about them. Size runs small, trying to contact them via customer service and getting no response...........they are going downhill fast and on top of a failing clothing line, their youtube channels (especially Bonnie) is going to decline as well. She is digging her own hole with her "my shit dont stink" attitute lately. And b/c of her failure to address the bollie issues I unsubscribed from her channel. She should have stuck to her youtube job and needs to quit hanging out with her sisters so much, they are rubbing of on her (and not in a good way) Julie is the only one left that I have faith in.........so far. Also Beau's wife Emily. She doesn't seem to be buying what the Griffith girls are selling. :D :D
Bollie_Dollie_4_Life
Talker

Postby YouTubeIdiots101 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:16 pm

This is quite comical. The couch's momma bear won't stand for any negativity :lol: Seriously does she think people spend their free time gossiping about THEE Bonnie Hoellein's new couch?
YouTubeIdiots101
Gossiper

Postby ZapRowsdower » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:27 pm

HelloSweetie wrote:Ok Bonnie. Now you’re just being an petty bitch. Grow up.

I take back my defence of her initial reaction. She’s had time to reflect and is still acting like a spoiled brat.

She did put a blanket on it though

Woah woah woah. She made an IG highlights named "MEAN" of all her snarky IG story responses? That's so obnoxiously petty, immature, and Mean Girl-esque! AND Bonus! She didn't censor any of the names so her loyal fans can go stomp on the couch-haters.

You know, I was going to say that we should be talking about things that are perhaps more substantial than Bonnie's taste and couches, but this is unfolding much differently than I had ever imagined!
ZapRowsdower
Amateur

Postby Bethypooh51 » Wed Mar 14, 2018 8:38 pm

Wow!!! Just wow!! I just saw Bonnie’s Instagram post and I am speechless. Here is a woman who relies on viewers and social media to make her big $$$ and she is acting like a spoiled entitled brat!! I just unsubscribed to all her accounts. We live in a very effluent part of our country and we see how $$$ turns people into extremely ugly, rude and entitled people. It is a shame because I really thought Bonnie was the exception in her family. I was so wrong!!

Bethypooh51
Informer

Postby MandaPanda74 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 12:46 am

HelloSweetie wrote:
YouTubeIdiots101 wrote:The only reason why people are still talking about a FREAKING COUCH is because she doesn't know how to drop it. If she never drew attention to this, it would've been long over with. People might have mentioned they didn't like it, and that's it. Her viewers wouldn't have dragged it on for so long. There's no reason a damn couch should be getting so much attention. What does she think this is?!

Amen. Which is why I think this whole fit starting up again today is a clever deflection to get people talking about something other than Bollie.

I guess it's possibe but it backfired. Some where up above someone said they were asking why she's responding so much more the couch and quiet about Bollie? The company you supposedly worked sooo hard on..

MandaPanda74
Talker

Postby Kataja » Thu Mar 15, 2018 1:09 am

What I truly think is happening, is that the Bollie Brand flopped pretty bad. They had invested quite bit on it and now they are freaking out. Bonnie wanted to buy couch and spent quite much on it too. Then the audience started laying some pretty heavy questions and criticism on Bollie. After that she totally refocused on the new couch which she probably didn't like herself either and was trying to hide disappointment even to herself, faking to be pleased. (and come on, a full vlog about ONE couch) When people didn't like the couch, she TOTALLY lost her shit.

I think without all that Bollie fiasco, she wouldn't have cared so much. Now her emotions are too close to the surface and she feels like whole world is crashing down. They are probably having some fights because of finances due to all of the stress and strain. They have also been making some quite careless purchases. (They claimed to be financially drained because all the investments on Bollie but if you think about it, Joel just bought 4-wheeler on a whim and Bonnie bought that couch.)

It was not wise move from Bonnie to start calling out people on criticism. It just made it all worse. She should have just sucked it up and put her big girl panties on. But I guess with all the stress and emotions, she was just not thinking clearly at all.
Kataja
Amateur

Postby Scar2016 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:54 am

natalka81 wrote:Playing devil's advocate (kind of) here. I don't like the couch. I also don't like the way Bonnie has handled the comments about the couch. BUT I don't really get why people feel the need to tell her that they hate the couch. She wasn't asking for opinions, she's not selling the couch to anyone (it's totally different when it's the Bollie merchandise), and it really shouldn't matter one bit to the viewers if the couch is ugly. Just my thoughts...

I think the viewers AND Bonnie are guilty of transference. The viewers are on the attack now due to seeing their perfectly reasonable questions deleted and unanswered about Bullie Brand, so they now see Bonnie as fair game (don't blame them). Bonnie is pissed at their new business backlash but is too arrogant to address it calmly and mature so is transferring and deflecting her anger at the comments abut her couch.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Scar2016 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 3:16 am

(Too late to edit)

Did anyone wonder who Bonnie was talking about in the vlog when they were in their driveway just about to leave to get the couch She said ''We've got to bwe there in 30 minutes. She said she's going to meet us there in 30 minutes.'' I wonder who this ''she'' is? Obviously her 'friend' was at house when they arrived back home with the couch but I wonder if she was really a paid interior designer judging by how she was giving comments about how to place the couch etc.

Also, if this was Bonnie's longed for custom made couch how come a high end company wouldn't deliver it? I just feel that it's a run of the mill store bought one and she brought along and paid an interior designer to help her choose it.
I see NapTubers everywhere :coffee:
Scar2016
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Postby Kaylor1 » Thu Mar 15, 2018 4:20 am

I dont think it is the couch she originally picked out. She sold her old couch right around her birthday because the new couch was a birthday present for her an Joel. Her birthday is close to Thanksgiving. But that was also the time her channel got demonetized. I bet Joel put a hult on the new expensive couch to save money and said to wait till after Bollie was launched and then buy a couch. Based on the meeting in 30 minutes remark and no mention of where they bought it or having it delivered, I bet it was a Craigslist find.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk
Kaylor1
Informer

PreviousNext

• Advertisement

Return to Bonnie Hoellein