NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Lovethesnark
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: NotSoDailyBumps (Part 102)

Unread post by Lovethesnark »

I thought it was nice that he came home with a plant instead of a toy. He was excited about it. That's progress.
coolusername1236
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by coolusername1236 »

cat9480 wrote:I wonder how much Bryan spent on his limited edition Steve Jobs doll? Image

What’s up with Missy’s eye? Looks like she has a ruptured blood vessel or something...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yeah, since when was Bryan a HUGE Steve Jobs fan? Did he say that in the past or something?
cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

coolusername1236 wrote:
cat9480 wrote:I wonder how much Bryan spent on his limited edition Steve Jobs doll? Image

What’s up with Missy’s eye? Looks like she has a ruptured blood vessel or something...

Yeah, since when was Bryan a HUGE Steve Jobs fan? Did he say that in the past or something?
I think he’s a fan of constantly having shiny new [expensive] Apple products as a status symbol. And he somehow equates that with being a Steve Jobs fan.

lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

cat9480 wrote:
coolusername1236 wrote:

I think he’s a fan of constantly having shiny new [expensive] Apple products as a status symbol. And he somehow equates that with being a Steve Jobs fan.

Yes. He loves all things Apple. Especially the newest products. So I guess in his mind that means he's a Steve Jobs fan.

clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

They go for less than $100 when they show up

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

loopdeloop wrote:What Missy said about a baby: She planned to try at the end of 2018, but life is so busy, what with the horse and the kids in school and their businesses. Missy doesn't think she can handle another baby just yet. Both she and Bryan think they want one more -- they feel like they are missing something. Could it be their integrity?
After watching that vlog, there’s no way she wants another baby. She was doing the shifty eye thing. I think she really does realize that another baby would tie her down. She’s got it pretty easy now with mimi and poppa. Another baby would crimp her style since she’d have to nurse, etc.

Their views are down a lot so they’ve got to keep the minions interested and hoping for another baby.

I really wonder who they have as their assistants now.

YellowSweater1950
Informer
Informer

Unread post by YellowSweater1950 »

I don’t blame Missy for wanting to wait. I wish they’d just be straight forward about it, and not leave their followers hanging or wondering. Less clickbait so less minions ask, “Is Missy pregnant??? I hope it’s a girl!!!!”

Missy is young enough to space these kids out. She shouldn’t have to pop them out every other year — unless she wants to. Maybe she’ll get to a point where she’ll be more accepting of her children, more positive for a future child, and not experience gender disappointment. One can only hope.
100midas
Informer
Informer

Unread post by 100midas »

She definitely doesn't really want another. She spent a year complaining about how needy Finn was. A new baby doesn't fit into the amount of laziness they've added to their lifestyle. But like janem said, gotta keep that clickbait cash rolling in.

Also notice how the date keeps creeping back. At the beginning of last year Missy implied that they might have one this year, but now she doesn't even want to get pregnant until the end of this year, meaning the baby wouldn't be born until late 2019. She can use the horse as an excuse but there's definitely something else going on there.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
janem
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by janem »

So Jinger just posted that she’s with missy and Ollie at Dland. Wonder if missy left Finn at home with mimi.
It’s so strange how quiet they’re being on all social media. Wonder if tomorrow’s vlog will show Dland or something else from a few days ago.

natalka81
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by natalka81 »

I wouldn't be surprised if tomorrows vlog involves Valentine's decorations.
brownprincess93
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Unread post by brownprincess93 »

Finn is like "screw you guys - you don't pay any attention to me, I'm going to keep screaming and ruin your vlogs....muhahahaha" :D
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

There are ways to have babies... even if the other spouse doesn't want one. Sociopaths are good at that sort of thing.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
Cgl33
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Cgl33 »

Their decision to delay pregnancy is one of the smarter decisions we’ve seen them make in awhile. Good.

I really think when Missy heard Ellie was having another boy it really sank in that she may never have a girl.
lmmomSD
Super Moddie
Super Moddie

Unread post by lmmomSD »

Cgl33 wrote:Their decision to delay pregnancy is one of the smarter decisions we’ve seen them make in awhile. Good.

I really think when Missy heard Ellie was having another boy it really sank in that she may never have a girl.
Plus, the reality of being a mom has not at all lived up to Missy's fantasies. It's hard work! And the little knuckleheads have their own ideas about what they like! And she is fundamentally lazy.

cat9480
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Unread post by cat9480 »

clashingpiglet wrote:

Interesting. That is surprisingly reasonable for a Bryan purchase. I had no idea how much to even guess, but knowing Bryan and his love of all things exclusive (at least in his mind) and expensive, I was thinking more.

clashingpiglet
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by clashingpiglet »

cat9480 wrote:
clashingpiglet wrote:

Interesting. That is surprisingly reasonable for a Bryan purchase. I had no idea how much to even guess, but knowing Bryan and his love of all things exclusive (at least in his mind) and expensive, I was thinking more.

Lol if I would've known he was in the market, I would have listed one with a buy it now price of $1200 Image I'm sure he would've considered it reasonable and bought it.

saltysgirl
Amateur
Amateur

Unread post by saltysgirl »

I don't know if anyone said it yet, but Missy is trying to keep up with Ellie with how in today's vlog they showed Missy styling Ollie's hair and explaining everything she does to his hair. Just how Ellie a few vlogs ago showed herself cutting the boys' hair and sorta explaining how she cuts their hair. They always copy each other in one way or another. They act all friendly and like they are best friends on camera but I just know they are always secretly competing with each other and try to outdo the other. Just saying.
MadeHD
Talker
Talker

Unread post by MadeHD »

youngmommy wrote:E&J are now getting more views in a day in their latest videos
Maybe quicker to view a video but the numbers are still better even with less uploads and crap content. I think this is just background noise for parents and kids.
Drama King: any male that makes a big deal over a nonissue.
also any male that never shuts up and always has to be the center of attention.

"Drama Kings and Queens of Idaho"
msrubeus
Informer
Informer

Unread post by msrubeus »

saltysgirl wrote:I don't know if anyone said it yet, but Missy is trying to keep up with Ellie with how in today's vlog they showed Missy styling Ollie's hair and explaining everything she does to his hair. Just how Ellie a few vlogs ago showed herself cutting the boys' hair and sorta explaining how she cuts their hair. They always copy each other in one way or another. They act all friendly and like they are best friends on camera but I just know they are always secretly competing with each other and try to outdo the other. Just saying.
It seems innocent enough to get ideas from each other.... but here's the thing about it to me..... Ellie has something that Missy still has never acquired. Ellie has professional level skill as a hair stylist. So when YouTube dries up, and ripping off content film each other has no payoff anymore, who's going to show up who? It'll be Ellie when she is able to get a job and help support her family later on down the road. What skill does Missy have? She's a self proclaimed professional baby maker.

Sent from my LG-H910 using Tapatalk
Playsinrain
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Unread post by Playsinrain »

I don't think Missy wants another baby at all. I think that little speech was to shut the minions up for a hot minute. She gets so uptight and tore up when they are constantly asking her if she is pregnant. That speech was damage control bc THEY are the ones that start the baby talk nonsense then Missy gets pissy about it. Adding it to the title was just click bait. Now they can have the minions defend them when someone says Missy looks pregnant in the comments. They have a habit of doing this, giving the minions fuel to defend anything that upsets Missy in any way.

Return to “Daily Bumps”