CaitlinFladager Part 3

shilohjulia
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: CaitlinFladager Part 3

Unread post by shilohjulia »

She posted herself in her car driving to Vancouver.. in what looks like a halter top. It’s winter in Canada ... why is she in a halter top lol i totally believe whoever said she’s all pilled out. I also think she’s totally regretting having kids and getting married young. Won’t be shocked to see her stripping in 5 years lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur
Been thanked: 0

Unread post by momandwife88 »

anonymous2829 wrote:He seems so creepy and desperate! And why tf are they trying such a long distance “relationship” when they live so far apart and BOTH have children so neither of them can pick up and move (unless of course they abandon their kids). The whole thing is so ridiculous. How do you move on so quickly from your marriage?! Especially with the way she portrayed it being so “perfect”. And when is she finally going to address the whole separation...I wonder if they’re in the process of filing for divorce yet.

that's because she was probably done with her marriage long before they separated. The fairy tale portrayal was just something she put out there to validate herself and get fame on the Internet.
Its sad for the kids but I do feel happy for Noah. He seems like a hard working dedicated father and deserves someone much better than an attention seeking, immature wife
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Unread post by anonymous2829 »

momandwife88 wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:He seems so creepy and desperate! And why tf are they trying such a long distance “relationship” when they live so far apart and BOTH have children so neither of them can pick up and move (unless of course they abandon their kids). The whole thing is so ridiculous. How do you move on so quickly from your marriage?! Especially with the way she portrayed it being so “perfect”. And when is she finally going to address the whole separation...I wonder if they’re in the process of filing for divorce yet.

that's because she was probably done with her marriage long before they separated. The fairy tale portrayal was just something she put out there to validate herself and get fame on the Internet.
Its sad for the kids but I do feel happy for Noah. He seems like a hard working dedicated father and deserves someone much better than an attention seeking, immature wife
I agree. The difference in priorities and maturity was blatantly obvious between she and Noah. He wasn’t into all the Internet bs and she just got more and more addicted to it. She would be a lot more likable if she admitted what happened and “kept it real” like all these Instagram/YouTube moms like to say lol

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Her outfit in her snap story......yikes

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

anonymous2829 wrote:Her outfit in her snap story......yikes

It’s the same pic as her Insta story too

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

anonymous2829 wrote:
anonymous2829 wrote:Her outfit in her snap story......yikes

It’s the same pic as her Insta story too

The outfit in question...for those who haven't seen it [img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... aa6f9c.jpg[/img]

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk
momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

she's retweeting stuff about someone coming into your life for teaching you things etc and how you should not care about others. lol if she didn't care why delete comments asking about Noah?she should just come clean already esp to her teeny fans
Seniorbeer1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Seniorbeer1 »

Soooo she’s started blocking people petty

Envoyé de mon iPhone en utilisant Tapatalk
Mamaandmore
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Mamaandmore »

Is she going to just never comment on her relationship with Noah and leave him out of photos forever? How long does she think she can keep that going?
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Seniorbeer1 wrote:Soooo she’s started blocking people Image petty

She blocks anyone who doesn’t kiss her ass

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

Mamaandmore wrote:Is she going to just never comment on her relationship with Noah and leave him out of photos forever? How long does she think she can keep that going?
That’s what I’m saying...it’s so ridiculous like you built your whole entire Internet following on your “perfect” relationship and now you’re just gonna ignore the fact that it’s over? Lol not fooling anyone

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

look at her tweets. she's acting like she's the victim. you get what you put out there. she opened the intimate details of her relationship on social media and milked her fairy tale for fame...so its only decent she comes out with the truth soon
anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

momandwife88 wrote:look at her tweets. she's acting like she's the victim. you get what you put out there. she opened the intimate details of her relationship on social media and milked her fairy tale for fame...so its only decent she comes out with the truth soon
Seriously. She loved the attention it brought her and did everything possible to draw as much attention as she could to all her social media profiles. She also loved to brag about how it was her “job” and how she made “so much money” from her Instagram ads and stuff. Now she’s offended that people dare to ask wtf happened

Seniorbeer1
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Seniorbeer1 »

Did she turn off commenting?

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

There's absolutely no way she's not with this Mason guy....
"Taken by C.F"...not even her full name is posted and there are no pictures of a girl?
Constantly liking eachothers pics?
No mention of Noah for a few months?
Both sharing "sometimes people come into your life for a reason" posts?

I can't wait to see how she tries to play this when it all officially comes out, I hope she doesn't drag Noah through the dirt after all he's done for her

anonymous2829
Gossiper
Gossiper

[img]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/201803 ... b9f3b7.jpg[/img]
Lol at this comment on her latest IG post...someone really hasn’t caught on yet?!

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

lets see how long these comments last. she should just admit it. how long is she gonna hide
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Notaninstamom24
Wallflower
Wallflower

Unread post by Notaninstamom24 »

momandwife88 wrote:lets see how long these comments last. she should just admit it. how long is she gonna hide
None of the comments are there anymore at all and she has disabled the comments again lol

Casbel
Talker
Talker

Unread post by Casbel »

I don't get why she can't just confess?
Does she think Noah will get back with her and she can pretend it never happened??
It's all going to come out eventually - she can't keep living a lie.

momandwife88
Amateur
Amateur

she has definitely moved on from Noah. If her tweets are anything to go by. I feel for Noah. He just wanted a simple life dedicated to family and she wants to be the sexy mom with the hot bod showing off to everyone how good she got it. Perhaps Noah will meet someone worthy this time around while caitlin can go be an immature show off elsewhere

Return to “CaitlinFladager”